PDA

View Full Version : Ride 4/19

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:20 PM
It is a ways away and I am not sure that it will even be decent weather to go riding in but it is my birthday and I would like to go ride sometime that day. I do not know much about good routes here. I just know I want to go riding and it'd be nice if I had some others who would like to join. I am up for any and all ideas.

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:23 PM
so 4/19 is a Sunday
do you want to call it a newbie ride and plan it that away?
We can get leaders and sweepers if that's what's needed.

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I'll go

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM
No, I am not a newbie I have no problem keeping up with anyone. I just don't know what would be a good route to take. Was hoping Sash or Sean or Chris might have a good route we could take.

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM
o.k.
listed as a non newbie ride,
fun and fabulous
Count me in!!!

asp_125
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:21 PM
I'm in .. tentatively.

Scer
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Hmm.. a experienced ride..I might be in for this one too. Might be best not to post the route. just a thought.

think on thinkas

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 03:52 PM
It doesn't have to be a kneedraggers ride. But I also do not want a ride that's just cruising down 93. Canyons are always fun.

Sean
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:17 PM
No, I am not a newbie I have no problem keeping up with anyone. I just don't know what would be a good route to take. Was hoping Sash or Sean or Chris might have a good route we could take.It's a little far out to give a 100% yes, but I will do my best. Especially since it's your Bday. I'd be happy to pick a route, lead, whatev. Although you probably don't want the slowest guy in front :321: I'm cool with hving it a "spirited" run (sorry noobs). We'll send Sash ahead as a rabbit to look for his buddy Officer Robinson before we take off :up:

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Canyons:drool:

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I have been thinking that if the group is big enough Boco doesn't try and pull everyone over? I have had about four cases of that. We're definitely speeding, cop definitely sees us, and no on gets touched. I could be wrong though.

Sean
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I have been thinking that if the group is big enough Boco doesn't try and pull everyone over? I have had about four cases of that. We're definitely speeding, cop definitely sees us, and no on gets touched. I could be wrong though.Yup, you are wrong. About 30 of us got pulled over on PtoP. No tickets, but it was a big cluster fuck with some cop screaming his head off. it looked like he was going to explode!

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:26 PM
funny shit!
that cop reminded me of the cop from meet the Fockers:slappers:

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Yup, you are wrong. About 30 of us got pulled over on PtoP. No tickets, but it was a big cluster fuck with some cop screaming his head off. it looked like he was going to explode!

No shit? 30 of you. Lmao I need a helmet cam for times like that.

Sean
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 04:31 PM
funny shit!
that cop reminded me of the cop from meet the Fockers:slappers: Yeah, me and Bodizafa grabbed a ton of brakes, otherwise we would have been p that guys ass. Who pulls a u turn in the middle of the corner with sportbikes coming through...jackass

asp_125
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:26 PM
funny shit!

I'm almost sorry I missed that ride, the comic relief must've been hilarious.

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Yeah, me and Bodizafa grabbed a ton of brakes, otherwise we would have been p that guys ass. Who pulls a u turn in the middle of the corner with sportbikes coming through...jackass

Damn...glad I wasn't on that ride lol

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 06:23 PM
funny shit!
do we have to post your picture up again with Officer Robinson????

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Do it

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 06:59 PM
yes please! lol

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 07:55 PM
:happybday:I got a good idea for a route...Viva Las Vegas, fly out Sat. night. Stay @ Hard Rock Cafe for few days. What you think?

YZFRydn
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:38 PM
That'd work if I was turning 21 lol