PDA

View Full Version : E Learning Developer

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 02:32 PM
If interested in this position, please PM me & I'll put you in contact with our recruiter.

E Learning Developer

1745 Shea Center Drive
Suite 200
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

Job Listing Name:
E Learning Developer

Job Description:

Develop, test, deploy, and evaluate UDR multi-media learning materials. Assist in staff development on instructional applications of technologies. Facilitate the implementation of instructional innovations. The view of these skills can be thought of as more or less educational (concerned with learning), technical (concerned with the computers and the networks), or creative (concerned with the development of engaging content). At the center of these three sits what is perhaps the most difficult skill of all – integrating all this together through strategic and project management.

Responsibilities:
Design, code, test, debug, document and support various types of e-Learning within established specifications and learning requirements that ensure specific learning goals are accomplished.

Conduct training needs analyses and design and develop instructionally sound e-learning and instructor-led training for a variety of clients.

Design and develop performance support solutions, including on-line help and job aids.

Work directly with the VP – Training and Development and the Director – IT to lead in the implementation and further development of the company’s strategies relating to e-learning and prioritize activity.

Apply and modify various instructional design models and instructional system components to develop storyboarding, instructional, and learning systems which will drive consistency and quality in all performance and learning for UDR.

Develop and provide development activities, in-service training and innovation, selection and construction of graphic materials, and instructional uses of new technologies.

Explore and evaluate new technologies, materials, and techniques for their applicability to educational uses.

Develop tools to review materials and learner performance, and proactively recommend improvements.

Create project plans that include work break-down structures and timelines incorporating UDR methodology and tools to ensure that learning development requirements are completed on time and within budget.

Consult with management on design, development, and evaluation of instructional programs, materials, methods, and assessment techniques to promote effective training programs.

Review the company’s current programs of teaching and learning to assess their potential for on-line delivery and advise senior HR management on which areas of the curriculum can be re-designed/enhanced using e-learning.

Work closely with clients and subject matter experts to develop training strategies and solutions in the continued development of the corporate vision of maximizing e-learning.

Deliver instructor-led training on systems and applications.

Maintain and update content within existing on-line and classroom-based courses, as needed.

Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.

Prerequisite List:
Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or related field, and/or equivalent education and experience, required.

Minimum of five years' relevant experience in design, development, implementation, and delivery of e-learning, required.

Minimum of three years’ relevant experience with Learning Management Systems and with Instructional Design Methodology.

Experience with Adobe CS4, Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, HTML, Photoshop, Captivate, Acrobat, Soundbooth, Illustrator, Javascript and Actionscript, required.

Experience with GeMS and SWIFT a plus.

Employment Type:Full-TimeBilingual Required:No Travel Required:No Weekends:No Relocation Assistance:No Experience:At Least 3 YearsEducation:4 Year DegreeBase Salary:N/A Number of Positions Open:1

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:17 AM
BUMP

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:14 AM
BUMP - Still looking

mtnairlover
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:24 AM
Keep teasing me like this...:banghead:

I'm so tempted, but also in the middle of such a crunch right now...I can't abandon the ship...oh and then, there's this whole idea that I really don't have all the skills on that list. Got the management, and the project management and other stuff, just not the coding stuff down...sigh...

G-luck on this....someone's gotta be out there.

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
Well the worst you can to is apply and see how ya do!

mtnairlover
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 10:08 AM
Gah!!!!

:lol: