PDA

View Full Version : Male Gun Owners Are Psychopathic??

The Black Knight
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZUSN8_o3M&NR=1

Oh this one's even better yet!!

Apparently myself and every other male in America are psycopathic because of our gun ownership.

I love how the lady said that "hey if you're going out with a guy who has a big gun collection or is into ninja knives(HAHA!!)" is a big red flag!! Apparently it shows that you are fascinated by power and control. Because "we aren't doing yoga, and looking for a peaceful way out", because of course we just loose our cool all the time. The reason I don't do yoga is because I don't walk around with my dick between my legs and I'm sorry if being a man and doing "manly" things is too aggressive for this lady. Which is fine because there is plenty of "soft guys" out there for this lady.

HAHA another great laugh.

DucDuke79
Thu Mar 12th, 2009, 09:52 PM
TRUE

MAZIN
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:58 AM
huh im guessing she is a 50 year old single virgin. Is that sterotyping?

Vance
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 07:32 AM
I wonder if there's a deep psychological profiling opportunity into the fact my handgun is called a Hi-Power.

"This is my rifle... this is my gun... "

:lol:

salsashark
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 07:40 AM
ummm... ok...

How about the number of pregnant women who are murdered by their spouses vs the number who die from other causes (not homicide). Yeah for statistics saying anything you want them to.

BTW BK, try yoga some time. Some of those classes will straight up kick your ass.

Filo
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Well BK, I think you are a psychopath. Of course, I like long walks in the park, pink teacup poodles, and I am "sensative". I don't do yoga - to many women in the class and it is too hard. Psychopath :)

WidowmakerDutch
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Male gun owners aren't psychopathic at all. Yeah we may suffer from penis envy or even have a slight case of gunpowder blindness, but not psychopathic. Psychopaths generally shoot on random fire, I try and use full auto if at all possible.:sniper:

Panman06
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:55 AM
She also states that if you know what you like and don't like...you're manipulative, dangerous, and a psychopath. Oh, btw be careful of "ninja knives." Ninjas are out there. :shocked:

dallas
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 09:48 AM
FMJ reference:

Reporter: "How do you shoot women and children?"

Helo Gunner: "Easy, you just don't lead them as much."

puckstr
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:33 PM
weird I like guns and yoga

think yoga is for wimps? try Bickram yoga

Snowman
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZUSN8_o3M&NR=1

Oh this one's even better yet!!

Apparently myself and every other male in America are psycopathic because of our gun ownership.

I love how the lady said that "hey if you're going out with a guy who has a big gun collection or is into ninja knives(HAHA!!)" is a big red flag!! Apparently it shows that you are fascinated by power and control. Because "we aren't doing yoga, and looking for a peaceful way out", because of course we just loose our cool all the time. The reason I don't do yoga is because I don't walk around with my dick between my legs and I'm sorry if being a man and doing "manly" things is too aggressive for this lady. Which is fine because there is plenty of "soft guys" out there for this lady.

HAHA another great laugh.I find it interesting that you would start a gun thread by referencing your dick.

And just out of curiosity… Where do you keep yours? Compared to most of the rest of us whose of course is between our legs. :)

Now that I think about it, don’t answer that.

TFOGGuys
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I'm a gun owner. And a libertarian nutjob. Does that make me a psychopath? :dunno:

BTW, where's David chiming in on this one?

The Black Knight
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I find it interesting that you would start a gun thread by referencing your dick.

And just out of curiosity… Where do you keep yours? Compared to most of the rest of us whose of course is between our legs. :)
I guess I should of clarified Snowman, should have said "tucking your dick back between your legs".(think Silence of the Lambs) HAHAHA!!

The Black Knight
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM
ummm... ok...

How about the number of pregnant women who are murdered by their spouses vs the number who die from other causes (not homicide). Yeah for statistics saying anything you want them to.

BTW BK, try yoga some time. Some of those classes will straight up kick your ass.
Oh I know it's tough man, I'm still not trying it. There's just things I won't do and that's one of them.

Shea
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 04:12 PM
weird I like guns and yoga

think yoga is for wimps? try Bickram yoga

:imwithstupid:

I love yoga and own firearms. Guess I'm a loon too.

ZX9Rider
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 06:06 PM
There is nothing wrong with owning firearms or yoga. It take a real psyco to call gun ownership "a red flag for abuse". That is like calling yoga anything but hard core stretching.

salsashark
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Oh I know it's tough man, I'm still not trying it. There's just things I won't do and that's one of them.

hmmm an entire room full of flexible women in spandex... why wouldn't you give it a try?!

ZX9Rider
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 06:51 PM
hmmm an entire room full of flexible women in spandex... why wouldn't you give it a try?!

A room full of women in spandex...:hump::hump:? I don't see the appeal to try it more than 4-5 times really.

The Black Knight
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Ohhh never said I wouldn't watch it because I would, especially with a room full of flexible women in spandex. However, breaking myself in half isn't exactly what I'm down with. I'll just remain un-flexible and watch the lovely ladies twist and bend themselves in those oh so nice poses.

Speaking of ladies and yoga :yumyum: