PDA

View Full Version : Ride Saturday 3-14

haelo
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Anyone up for a ride? Probably leaving around noon, going to hit up the Lariat Loop area for my first canyon ride on my newest garage filler.

If anyone is interested we can find a place to meet up, either in Northglenn/Thornton or Golden.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Anyone up for a ride? Probably leaving around noon, going to hit up the Lariat Loop area for my first canyon ride on my newest garage filler.

If anyone is interested we can find a place to meet up, either in Northglenn/Thornton or Golden.

http://lariatloop.org/images/LL-logo.gif

http://lariatloop.org/

haelo
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah, that place ^

SaShWhO
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:35 PM
doubt anybody will come out seeing the St. Pattys parade and all not to mention the after parties.
check the forums!!!

haelo
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Worth asking though.

SaShWhO
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:48 PM
tru dat~~~never hurts to ask.
be careful up in them thar hills for the roads are still somewhat suboptimal to say the least this time of year.
If all fails swing by my place tomorrow evening and meet some of the North Central crew.
There is a invite thread in the social events forums.

late,
Sash

haelo
Fri Mar 13th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I'll be working in the evening so I can only have fun until about 4 :(

Matty
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 09:32 AM
doubt anybody will come out seeing the St. Pattys parade and all not to mention the after parties.
check the forums!!!
Not true..... The parade is not my thing, so i'll be out riding.

lightspeed
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:47 AM
If I'd checked earlier, I woulda joined you...but I gotta feed my face. Beautiful day tho...I'm going to try to get out and ride a little later when the cages die down.

Bueller
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Not true..... The parade is not my thing, so i'll be out riding.
Yea, no shit huh?
How ironical, so many preach ATGATT and whine about stunters giving them a bad name, yet have no problem doing helmetless burnouts surrounded by innocent bystanders.:drink::lol:

haelo
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Was totally worth missing the parade :P

Zach929rr
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 06:37 PM
No doubt. I would have gone except I couldn't resist taking Morrison up to Evergreen. Squaw Pass is still a touch sandy :D

haelo
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Lots of sand on Golden Gate, too. Some wreck marks on Lookout Mtn, with an interesting story too.

KawikaO.
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Lots of sand on Golden Gate, too. Some wreck marks on Lookout Mtn, with an interesting story too.
just curious, but i was up there skating with a few other guys and saw a shit ton of bikes. what kind do you have?

haelo
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 02:20 PM
86 gsxr