PDA

View Full Version : Any chemistry fans?

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I know this is a real long shot on a weekend...but is anybody a big chemistry geek? For some reason I'm just completely hitting a wall in my chemistry class and would LOVE some help. We are talking real basic crap here too sadly enough... Guess I'm just a chemical retard. LOL
:cry::cry:

Zach929rr
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 07:54 PM
What's your trouble? I been through a Chem class or two in the past few years for UCD.

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 08:04 PM
PM sent, thanks!!!

YZFRydn
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I work as an Enviro Scientist in a Chem lab. What's your issues?

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 11:36 PM
I work as an Enviro Scientist in a Chem lab. What's your issues?
Oh rock on! I've got it covered for now thanks to Zach's help! I'll keep ya in mind for future issues tho, thanks!

YZFRydn
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Alright let me know.

Pharmgirl
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I am also a chemical superfreak. I will also try to be of assistance if you need. Feel free to contact me.

Zach929rr
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 09:54 AM
^^^ There you go. People with actual chemistry experience :lol:

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Whoo-hoo, thanks everybody! Gonna end up putting a list of emails and and names to PM in my chem book. LOL

King Nothing
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I LOVED chemistry class! Too bad I'm a "Grade A" retard when it comes to math. "D" stand for "Diploma!"

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 11:01 AM
The math class I have covered (for some reason the online format does the trick for me!) The chem however....It just isn't clicking. And hell King...you're close to me. I may hunt you down if/when I get stuck again and just let you take the freaking tests for me! =)

King Nothing
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Just because I said I loved Chem class doesn't mean I'm any good at it! Doug FAIL (Well, not actually, I got a "D")

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 11:17 AM
hehehe.. well I stand corrected then! You are not allowed within a 10' radius of my books in that case. I bombed out of chem big time my first time around, so you aren't the only one. =)

Sortarican
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I have a meth lab in my basement if that helps.:crazy:

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Ya know Jeff...I was just waiting for someone to bring something like that up....Figures it would be you! lol
I've pulled up to enough clandestine labs (or what was left of them) with my job to know I don't want ANY meth heads getting near my grades! =) smartass

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I know this is a real long shot on a weekend...but is anybody a big chemistry geek? For some reason I'm just completely hitting a wall in my chemistry class and would LOVE some help. We are talking real basic crap here too sadly enough... Guess I'm just a chemical retard. LOL
:cry::cry:
Go talk to Nick_Ninja.....he's taken probably every chemical known to man......:siesta::)...and LIKED it!

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 02:43 PM
LOL....You're not helping any here Frank... =)
Now show me someone that has fried their brain matter through chemistry and can still stands and tell me the how and why behind it - then I'll talk with them. hehe

Oh and I've had the pleasure of meeting Nick...so yeah.
=) love ya Nick! lol

YZFRydn
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 09:30 PM
LOL....You're not helping any here Frank... =)
Now show me someone that has fried their brain matter through chemistry and can still stands and tell me the how and why behind it - then I'll talk with them. hehe

Oh and I've had the pleasure of meeting Nick...so yeah.
=) love ya Nick! lol

Go to the drunk tank sometime on the weekend. You'll meet a lot of people who have friend their brain from some nasty stuff. lol

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Oh trust me... I'm familiar with the drunk tanks. I've seen it all in that arena! lol
I hafta say that some of my favorite patients are the drunks/drugged and/or psych patients. It is a whole new game when you aren't even playing in the same reality! =)

YZFRydn
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Well, I don't have experience from the outside looking in. Wish that had been the case lol