PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy

thatmofo
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Watch the video and then read the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FehBgQeVKFQ

Matty
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Ummmm..... ok.

RyNo24
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Ummmm..... ok.
+1....

modette99
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 02:51 PM

ThorsTwin
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 04:03 PM
WHORE!!!

cromer611
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 06:31 PM
if you seek amy. she says, "all the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy."

if you say it fast its f%ck me.

clever for a psycho pop star.

chad23
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I hate to say it but it's not a bad song and i like the play on words

and is she really all that different than any other rock ,rap and/or pop star...drugs, sex and other shit. Only differance is she is in the news more.

The Black Knight
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I don't see what the big deal is and I don't get how people can't figure out what she's saying from the first time you hear the song. Listen to the lyrics and it's pretty blatant. Watch the video and the fact she's carrying a pie at the end, the whole thing is full of innuendo.

Being a musician for a long time now, I've always sided with the 1st Amendment on speech and expression. Which is why if you don't like a song or artist don't listen to them.

Which is a big argument I would have with Bill O'Reilly, he had this on his show a few nights ago. Look if you don't like it, don't listen to it. And if you've got kids be a proactive parent and don't allow them to watch or listen to vulgar music. You can't censor music because it's people's freedom to compose what they want.

Sure there is some trashy and filthy music that is below even garbage. Hey don't buy it, listen to it or watch it and it won't exist to you.

UglykidJoe
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Look if you don't like it, don't listen to it. And if you've got kids be a proactive parent and don't allow them to watch or listen to vulgar music. You can't censor music because it's people's freedom to compose what they want.

Sure there is some trashy and filthy music that is below even garbage. Hey don't buy it, listen to it or watch it and it won't exist to you.

+100

well stated, and I couldn't agree more

Devaclis
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 08:14 AM
That's a whole lot of Rosey

Stroke Me, Stroke me?

I want to ride my Bicycle?

Yeah, this kind of thing has never been done before. Not by much better rockers :)

What kind of innuendo do you think Bon Scott was using when he wore these pants?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/j12doz/bon_scott.jpg

Brit is not musics first controversial character. Nor is she the first whore. She is just the latest.