PDA

View Full Version : Cutler/McDaniels Poll

RyNo24
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Who does everyone think is more at fault and it not letting this issue be resolved?

I personally think that Cutler is not letting the problem move forward.

**can a admin fix Cutlers name for me?**

Devaclis
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 07:31 AM
I am reading forums from other states and I have to say that people are really harshing on Cutler. calling him a crybaby, spoiled brat, saying that he needs to retire or be traded to Detroit. His attitude is making himself and the Broncos the national fool. I think the guy has a lot of talent. I think if he goes elsewhere that talent will never fully develop. I also think he is a bit if a spoiled baby.

After high school football is no longer a sport. It is a business. When you own or manage a business it is your job to get the greatest return on your investment and make money for your investors. Cut Cutler if he is going to detrimental to the business.

Squisha
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Well said. Apparently the new coach didn't know he needed kid gloves.

JustSomeDude
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 08:57 AM
After high school football is no longer a sport. It is a business. When you own or manage a business it is your job to get the greatest return on your investment and make money for your investors. Cut Cutler if he is going to detrimental to the business.

And trying to bring in a backup QB from New England who barely got the job done last year somehow demonstrates the skills of a head coach who's just "doing business?!" :crazy: This McDaniels is just as retarded as Cutler for his poor decision making and lack of coaching/leading skills.

This is the Broncos, not the Patriots... and he shouldn't be pissing his time away trying to MAKE it the Patriots when we have a ProBowl franchise quarterback who is - well, was - ready to roll.

These two jagoffs need to get together over some beers and chill. They both also need a solid whack from Bowlen - who's responsible for putting us in this mess!

arcatacat
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Though he may have impressive stats, stats do not win football games. What a QB needs to be is a team leader, not a frickin' crybaby. I didn't like him LAST year when he was throwing interceptions ala Jake Plummer. I say let him go and get a professional team leader take his place.

JustSomeDude
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Though he may have impressive stats, stats do not win football games. What a QB needs to be is a team leader, not a frickin' crybaby. I didn't like him LAST year when he was throwing interceptions ala Jake Plummer. I say let him go and get a professional team leader take his place.

Funny - I thought coaches were supposed to be team leaders. You know, create trust amongst players, motivate them to play hard, etc. Good thing McDaniels isn't being paid to... oh... wait... :crazy:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Both the QB and the Coach are punks.