PDA

View Full Version : Trade Cutler Poll?

RyNo24
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 12:49 AM
An ESPN article is stating that Jay Cutler is requesting on being traded. Do people think the Broncos should trade him, or keep him and work it out.

YZFRydn
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Double post my friend?

Bueller
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 05:41 AM
I mean who really cares? It is only football. Gotta be one of the stupidist sports on earth.

IT WASN'T ME!
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 06:43 AM
I mean who really cares? It is only football. Gotta be one of the stupidist sports on earth.

Are you gay? Even my wife likes football. What team sport do you like, ice dancing?

CurtisRR
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 07:10 AM

When I read the Cutler/McDaniels Poll I had no clue what he was even talking about so at least there is this poll so I now have an idea what the other was about.

So that is my answer to your question since I don't know who they even are.

Matty
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 07:19 AM
who cares?!?!?!?

Then again i'm not a huge team sports fan.

Squisha
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I think in this case you may not need to be a sports fan, or a football fan, or give a damn about the Broncos to understand what this is all about. Jay Cutler is behaving like a big, insecure, self-important baby. If he were the leader a quarterback should be, he would be motivated by the fact that the new coach doesn't know how good he is (if he is as good as he thinks he is...yet to prove it). No player is exempt. As us working stiffs already know, ultimately, no one is indispensable. So I see no reason why he shouldn't be traded to a loser team so he can complain about being the only player that works hard.

dallas
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I think all pro team sport players are a bunch of over paid whiny bitches. I can't take my kids to see a pro anything because everything is priced soo high.

Bueller
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Even my wife likes football.
Makes it a girls sport at best then huh?

Hockey
play more than 10 seconds at a time, think for yourself, knock the living shit out people and when they fight, it is an actual fight, not a helmet slapping contest.

But yes Pro sports for the most part are useless. I don't even give a crap about watching racing, give me a bike to ride and I'll do it myself.

rforsythe
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Jay Cutler is a spoiled little bitch. I'm tired of hearing about how he's all ass-hurt because someone talked about him in a way that was not encouraging to his inner psyche. Fuck trading him, just fire his ass. Or better yet, KEEP him but let someone else play so he has to sit there and watch. His reaction to that alone would be worth it.

Shea
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 06:06 PM

Hockey
play more than 10 seconds at a time, think for yourself, knock the living shit out people and when they fight, it is an actual fight, not a helmet slapping contest.

But yes Pro sports for the most part are useless. I don't even give a crap about watching racing, give me a bike to ride and I'll do it myself.

Pansys still wear pads. Now rugby, there's a sport :)

Bueller
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Pansys still wear pads. Now rugby, there's a sport :)
Lion wrestling! http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050628/050628_horn_tiger_vmed12p.widec.jpg

Tipys
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 06:43 PM

Hockey

Ya i have to agree with you on this Bueller. I hate football just a bunch of grown men grab assing with each other. Talk about :slappers:.

But I do enjoy watching racing and its more about the machine then the person controlling it.

FZRguy
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 08:54 PM
But I do enjoy watching racing and its more about the machine then the person controlling it.

I watch quite a bit of racing and it’s all about the rider for me. I don’t care much about what bike they are riding. I watch some football but would rather attend a hockey game.

swademaster
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:17 PM
They should've dumped him a few weeks ago. Even better, a couple of seasons ago.

MikeG
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 09:34 PM
^+1 They missed out on getting a great deal with matt cassell so whatever, give him some tissues and tell him to go find a straw and suck it up

IT WASN'T ME!
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 11:28 AM

Hockey

I don't watch football or hockey to see fights. That's like watching racing to see wrecks. If I want to see a fight, I will watch boxing, or MMA.

If you want to watch a seriously violent game with no pads, watch Australian rules football. It's the only game in which you will see someone jump into the air and kick another player in the head and it's not even a foul. Hell they don't even stop play, they just haul the carcass off the field and send in a new player.

~Barn~
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Are you gay? Even my wife likes football. What team sport do you like, ice dancing?

"Ice Dancing" he says.
:lol:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 01:05 PM
"Ice Dancing" he says.
:lol:
Synchronized swimming, perhaps?:)

Devaclis
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Let's all meet up for a good round of Corn Hole. They have it a Dirks and Platte Canyon Grill

Snowman
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 01:20 PM
GEORGE CARLIN AND SPORTS (http://www.boredatuni.com/stuff.php?stuffId=11)

If George says it's a sport then it's a sport.