PDA

View Full Version : bike night wednesday 3-18

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:33 AM
so who's ridin down to the ranch with me for bike night @ Bostons Pizza.
we gotz to represent the NCM!
meeting at Conoco @120th&25 around 5,KSU 5:15ish

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I'll meet up with you and fight traffic all the way down
see you there at conoco

Sean
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Sorry, I'll be at the R2SL meeting.

OUTLAWD
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I'll be at the conoco...don't know if any others from the north contingent will be joining me yet

...by fight traffic you mean brake check SUV's?

eg bter
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Meeee

arawls
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:54 AM
If anyone is leaving out of the arvada area I would like to follow you down there. Never been there but soun ds like fun.

Sully
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:08 AM

Me too.. but I'll see you guys at Boston's.. hopefully ! :)

Sean
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Me too.. but I'll see you guys at Boston's.. hopefully ! :)Why do you always copy me Sully, gosh! :banghead:

asp_125
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:26 AM
I'll be leaving from work at Coors. Anyone riding from MoCo?

Zach929rr
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Might join myself. I would be cool to meet some more peeps.

ASP... I might want to take 70->470 down there so I might hook up with you in Golden/MoCo?

Sully
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Why do you always copy me Sully, gosh! :banghead:

shut your pie hole before I take your bike off some sweet jumps !! Why don't you bake me a cake or something !!!

.. I was at R2SL before you punk ! :slap: :p

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:50 AM
shut your pie hole before I take your bike off some sweet jumps !! Why don't you bake me a cake or something !!!

.. I was at R2SL before you punk ! :slap: :p

is Sully having that not so fresh feeling today or what:crazy:

love the tude mama~~~~~see you down there!

asp_125
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Might join myself. I would be cool to meet some more peeps.

ASP... I might want to take 70->470 down there so I might hook up with you in Golden/MoCo?

Zach, arawls, check your pm's.

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:56 AM

hey Sean,
your meeting will end long before we're done so why dont you round up all the life savers and make the 10 minute trip over to Bostons afterwards.
just a second hand thought.

Ricky
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:57 AM
maybe.....

Sully
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:08 AM
is Sully having that not so fresh feeling today or what:crazy:

love the tude mama~~~~~see you down there!

:lol:.. it's a clip from the movie that Sean quoted... :D Definitely see you guys at Boston's...

lightspeed
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Sounds like fun..but I'll be doing the Aikido thing around that time.

Fugayzin
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Might be able to make it pending on how much studying I get done tonight. Don't know anybody on this club yet.

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 03:57 PM
bike is about a week and a half out from being done.... have fun sash, bostons is always a good time....

Think
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:04 PM
If I get back from DIA early enough I'll probably be down.

MrMorb
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:08 PM
bike is about a week and a half out from being done.... have fun sash, bostons is always a good time....

WTF? I thought your bike was done last year? Where is Boston's anyway? If I end up riding into work tomorrow, I may be able to swing by for a bit.

asp_125
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:10 PM
WTF? I thought your bike was done last year? Where is Boston's anyway? If I end up riding into work tomorrow, I may be able to swing by for a bit.

C470 & Broadway in Highlands Ranch.

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM
well i did the streetfighter look to it over the winter (dirtbike handlebars, no plastic, chopped tail, etc) but still waiting on my extended ss brake lines and trailtech speedo

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Who cares if the bike isn't done? Cage it there if you have to! Unfortunately I have to, but I'm not missing bike night by golly! lol

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:15 PM
i might do that, gotta see if i am working.... i work at a bar on the weekends

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:18 PM
But tomorrow night is a Wednesday, not the weekend! lol

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:23 PM
i need to quit drinking and work on the bike some more

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:33 PM

good lord:crazy:
the dead have risen
where in the hell have you two been all winter?

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 04:34 PM
working and in my garage working on the bike and touching myself repeatedly you know the normal... what about you??

BUSANAS
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 05:23 PM
dang I dont get off till 7pm..

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 05:24 PM
working and in my garage working on the bike and touching myself repeatedly you know the normal... what about you??

pretty much what I do on the regular.

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 05:26 PM
if my damn ss brake lines would get here i would ride with out a speedo.... or just use my gps. sash you still working at the childrens hospital since they moved???

SaShWhO
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 05:29 PM
yup! sure do.
I got some black on black anodized gp galfers for sale!
seems there
isn't much difference between the different makes.

Orange Crush
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 06:44 PM

What's up super Sash?
I'll be in the Conoco on 120th&25 if I find the damn thing around 5ish, otherwise I'll be at home sleeping as planned by destiny. We will soon find out!
Best Regards,
Newt.

YZFRydn
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I'll meet you at Conoco tomorrow

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 07:04 PM
o thats cute sash you have a little repso following/ fan club. the lines i need are a few inches longer than normal since i have dirtbike bars on it now.

Orange Crush
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 07:32 PM
o thats cute sash you have a little repso following/ fan club. the lines i need are a few inches longer than normal since i have dirtbike bars on it now.

Please, not a little repsol following/ fan club. We are the little grasshoppers. At the end of our teaching from master Sash. We should be able to hop, walk, and fly.:lol:

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM
wow orange crush, i dont think we are talking about the same sash. if i where you i would get my money back and run and set your repso on fire... well ok everything but the fire part....

Orange Crush
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:14 PM
wow orange crush, i dont think we are talking about the same sash. if i where you i would get my money back and run and set your repso on fire... well ok everything but the fire part....

Sorry but I have to ask you. Is this famous Conoco between Delaware St and W 120th Ave? I'm one of those guys that needs a gps to get to the bathroom.:)

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:21 PM
the "conoco" we all refer to is about fifty feet from I25 on the south west corner. there is a crackerbarrel behind it. If you are on 120th heading with the mountains in front of you(WEST), you cross over I25 and its on the left(South).... What excatly is sash teaching you if you dont know where the "CONOCO " is??? lol see i said that you should get your money back... now if you want to learn to drink like a german then sash is the man you should talk to.

Orange Crush
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:33 PM
the "conoco" we all refer to is about fifty feet from I25 on the south west corner. there is a crackerbarrel behind it. If you are on 120th heading with the mountains in front of you(WEST), you cross over I25 and its on the left(South).... What excatly is sash teaching you if you dont know where the "CONOCO " is??? lol see i said that you should get your money back... now if you want to learn to drink like a german then sash is the man you should talk to.

Drink like a German is not what we do. We don't know where the gas station is because we no longer need primitive means of transportation. We are grasshopers.:wtf: Do I sound like I need psyquiatric help? :crazy:
Thanks,
Look forward to meet you,
Best Regards,
Newt.

usmcab35
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:41 PM
wow yea with that kind of talk you are getting trained by sash. yea.. can wait to meet you.... good thing i was in the marines and tend to carry a loaded 45 auto under my seat... lol and is your name newt? never heard that one before.

eg bter
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:43 PM
lol

asp_125
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:47 PM
For you west siders, I will be leaving work and swinging by MoCo, leaving from there at 5:30pm tomorrow.

bodhizafa
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:55 PM
well i did the streetfighter look to it over the winter (dirtbike handlebars, no plastic, chopped tail, etc) but still waiting on my extended ss brake lines and trailtech speedo

Can't wait to see the streetfighter, still have that green jeep paint?

YZFRydn
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Can't wait to see the streetfighter, still have that green jeep paint?

You going tomorrow Jay?

Orange Crush
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:41 PM

Ok Mr. Dude,
I'll be there 5ish for sure. (Conoco 120th Ave & I25)
Take care,
Newt.

200sr20
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 12:16 AM

Can't wait to see that!!!!

UglykidJoe
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 08:47 AM
What is Bike night, what is Bostons and why does it have to be so far from where I live?

YZFRydn
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Bike Night can mean a lot of different things, basically just a get together of a lot of bikes. Pizza joint down south. It's nice being a ways away, who wants to go for a two minute ride to a local spot to eat?

Sully
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 09:17 AM
It's a fun time.. meet other riders, have some grub, shoot the shit, etc. Grand Prix has a raffle and other drawings for fun prizes... We hit up Hooters a week or so ago and that was tons of fun... awesome prizes too ! :up:

jopfin - Maybe if you came out, you could have someone else besides yourself to talk to :lol:

UglyDogRacing
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 10:03 AM
What is Bike night, what is Bostons and why does it have to be so far from where I live?

In addition to the description Sully provided, we also replay the previous weekend's races on the big screen, we will have 2 Xbox360's going with MotoGP'07 (08 sucks), preferred parking for bikes, discounted menu and extended happy hour. Some of things we have planned for this season are bike shows, live bands on the patio, and some other cool things which I will keep secret for now.

Boston's Gourmet Pizza is a chain of restaurants based out of Dallas, TX. For more info, go to http://bostonsgourmet.com/ There are currently 2 locations in Colorado; Highlands Ranch and Grand Junction. While it is very close for the event presenters, myself and GPM, I understand that it can be distant for others. I can tell you that alot of folks came from up north or down south last season and they kept coming back.

DevilsTonic
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Hopefully the weather doesn't get much chillier, I'd like to throw my son on the back of the bike and cruise down with the rest of you hooligans. :) we'll see how it goes.

*TNT*
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 02:33 PM
How long u guys hang there, since I work until 6pm in Downtown Denver(sure sux)???

GixxerCarrie
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 03:25 PM
They don't even start the drawing until right before 8....and nobody leaves until after that!

Orange Crush
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 04:29 PM
I would to apologize to everybody but the pharmacy didn't give me all the meds that my kids need, and now I have to go back to the darn place. Also my little boy (4 yrs old) have a 104 temp. fever plus a ear infection. My 17 months daughter also have a fever therefore I can't make it tonight. Sorry again. I look forward to see everybody in the next event. Best Regards, Newt.

*TNT*
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 04:43 PM
They don't even start the drawing until right before 8....and nobody leaves until after that!

Sounds like fun :crazy: & good times:)

Sortarican
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 06:24 PM

North Central punks need not apply.:lol:

YZFRydn
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Long ride down there. Pretty short ride back up though. Nice meeting some other NCM

OUTLAWD
Wed Mar 18th, 2009, 09:58 PM
pretty short indeed...good seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces :cheers:

SaShWhO
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 01:12 PM
thanks to the few that rode down with me.
good times!!

eg bter
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Next time orange bikes in front...

usmcab35
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 11:06 PM
was bostons pack like it normally is?? i havent went to one this early in the season.