PDA

View Full Version : St. Patty's Day fun...

salsashark
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:44 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-your-cat-ate-a-leprechaun1.jpg

An Irishman is sitting at the end of a bar. He sees a lamp at the end of the table. He walks down to it and rubs it. Out pops a genie. It says, "I will give you three wishes." The man thinks awhile. Finally he says, "I want a beer that never is empty."
With that, the genie makes a poof sound and on the bar is a bottle of beer. The Irishman starts drinking it and right before it is gone, it starts to refill. The genie asks about his next two wishes.
The man says, "I want two more of these."

Nick_Ninja
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:50 AM
An Irish poem:

May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Devaclis
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 08:52 AM
http://www.halloweenscene.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/5165%20Sexy%20Leprechaun%202.jpg

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Dana wins

~Barn~
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:07 AM
https://ssl4.lon.gb.securedata.net/toygrotto.net/merchantmanager/images/uploads/Leprechaun%20%209686_5.JPG

dirkterrell
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:07 AM
http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/Chrissie7-StPatricksDay.jpg

Devaclis
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I like the way you guys think.

Now who is gonna kiss me Blarney Stone!!!

~Barn~
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Dammit, I can't see Dirk's post! :banghead:

http://www.bradysmusic.co.uk/images/Brady's%20Images/Sexy%20Irish%20Girlx.jpg

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Damn I love this site! :D

Toasts

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Here's to being single...
Drinking doubles...
And seeing triple!

Here's to women's kisses,
and to whiskey, amber clear;
Not as sweet as a woman's kiss,
but a darn sight more sincere!

(This one's Scottish, but still good)
Here to you, as good as you are,
And here is to me, as bad as I am;
As bad as I am, as good as you are,
I am good as you are as bad as I am

dirkterrell
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Dammit, I can't see Dirak's post! :banghead:

I'd be pleased if someone called me Dirac. :)

Try it now Barn.

Dirk

Devaclis
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:37 AM
I am Irish........by insertion.

Sully
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:43 AM
An Irishman goes to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church. 'Father, it has been one month since my last confession. I had relations with
Nookie Green twice last month.'

The priest tells the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon after, another Irishman enters the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had relations with Nookie Green twice a week for the last two months.'

This time the priest questions, 'Who is Nookie Green?'

'A new woman in the neighborhood,' the sinner replies.

'Very well,' the priest sighs.. 'Go and say ten Hail Mary's.'

At Mass the next morning, as the priest prepares to deliver his sermon, a tall, voluptuous, drop dead gorgeous redhead woman enters the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down right in front of the priest. Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes. The priest and altar boy gasp, as the woman in the matching green shoes and dress sits with her legs slightly spread apart.

The priest turns to the altar boy and whispers, 'Is that Nookie Green?'

The bug-eyed altar boy can't believe his ears but replies, 'No, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes!"

Nick_Ninja
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Two Irishmen were walking home after a night on the beer when a severed head rolled along the ground. Mick picked it up to his face and said to Paddy "Jez, that look like Sean" to which Paddy replied "No Sean was taller than that"

Nick_Ninja
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:50 AM
It was Paddy and Seamus giving the motorcycle a ride on a brisk autumn day. After a wee bit, Paddy who was sitt'n behind Seamus on the bike began to holler ..."Seamus ... Seamus ... the wind is cutt'n me chest out!" "Well, Paddy my lad," said Seamus, "why don't you take your jacket off and turn it from front to back ... that'll block the wind for you." So Paddy took Seamus' advice and turned his jacket from front to back and got back on the bike and the two of them were off down the road again. After a bit, Seamus turned to talk to Paddy and was horrified to see that Paddy was not there. Seamus immediately turned the bike around and retraced their route. When after a short time he came to a turn and saw a bunch of farmers standing around Paddy who was sitting on the ground. "T'anks be to heaven, is he alright?" Seamus hailed to the farmers. "Well," said one of the farmers, " he was alright when we found him here .. but since we turned his head back to front .. he hasn't said a word since!"

~Barn~
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:52 AM
I'd be pleased if someone called me Dirac. :)

Try it now Barn.

Dirk

Sorry Borat, the (earlier) name calling was purely unintentional. And yup... I can see your Irish lovely, now. :yumyum:

~Barn~
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:21 AM
http://www.tjey.com/images/girls/Sandy4.jpg

salsashark
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:37 AM
The Night Pat Murphy Died (http://www.seeqpod.com/search/?plid=9697d48430) <-- one of my favorite pub songs

salsashark
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:41 AM
An Englishman, Scotsman, and an Irishman all get together for a pint. Miraculously, a three flies land, one in each of their beers.

Disgusted, the English gent pushes away the pint and orders a new one.

The Scotsman looks and ponders for a bit, "Aye... more protein in the pour!" claims the Scotsman as he knock it back... fly and all.

The Irishman. staring quite intently looks at the pint for a long time pondering his current situation. Finally, he reaches in, grabs the fly by the wings and starts shaking it while screaming, "SPIT IT OUT YA GREEDY LITTLE BASTARD!!!"

Devaclis
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:50 AM
ok funny guys. enough jokes. Make with the hot Irish ladies!!

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:55 AM
REDHEADS FTMFW!!! :D :D :D

Spiderman
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 11:02 AM
An Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "what'll you have?"

The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."

So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.

The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.

The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition.

Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.

The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."

The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine----I just quit drinking."