PDA

View Full Version : everyone be safe tonight

Tipys
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Hey just wanted to remind everyone to be safe tonight . Don't drink and drive. Its not worth it by any means. You will lose your DL for 9months right off. Then interlock for another year or 2 depending on BAC. You can not put an interlock on your bike so think about that it. Can you handle going that long without riding?

Springs peeps. Check this out www.noduisprings.com

I believe denver has something simlar but not sure.

Everyone be safe. Don't drink and drive

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Cheers to that

Sean
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:12 AM
:up:

~Barn~
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Good post, man. :up:

asp_125
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Good reminder, I'll drink to that!

(sips on coffee)

Devaclis
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Werd. We are doing a happy hour tonight and I will kindly remind my friends to be safe, or go home :)

rforsythe
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Hey just wanted to remind everyone to be safe tonight . Don't drink and drive. Its not worth it by any means. You will lose your DL for 9months right off. Then interlock for another year or 2 depending on BAC. You can not put an interlock on your bike so think about that it. Can you handle going that long without riding?

Springs peeps. Check this out www.noduisprings.com (http://www.noduisprings.com)

I believe denver has something simlar but not sure.

Everyone be safe. Don't drink and drive

Not to mention the several thousand dollars you will have the less-than-optional opportunity to pay your local municipality!

If you're too wasted to drive (hint: if you aren't quite sure, you are too wasted to drive) please just call up a CSC'er if you don't have anyone else. I'm sure a lot of us would rather be an unexpected DD for you than see you end up dead or in jail for killing someone else. Every cop in the state is on patrol tonight as well so even if you don't manage to wreck your ride, you stand a pretty good chance of getting caught.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:42 AM
I equate St. Pats Day on the level of New Years Eve ------ ARMATURE NIGHT. I won't be drinking .........

any less than usual. :D

lightspeed
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Don't drink so not a possiblity for the kid! Good reminder tho.... can't imagine being drunk on a bike?!!?

LadyT
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Where are you guys going to be doing happy hour?