PDA

View Full Version : southern CO sightings

CELO
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 07:47 PM
i went on a little ride in town eriler to day and saw quite a few riders out today. the ones that stood out were a '07/'08 red n black cbr600rr, an orange n black '08 cbr600rr and an older (maybe '04/'05) blue n white r6. i saw the red n blk RR when i was droping off movies a the hollywood video on 85-87, i saw the orange n blk RR going in to the auto zone on 85-87 (by the wal-mart), and the blue r6 on post passing the sec. were any of these you guys? i was on the silver n white '07 cbr600RR.

Hi11Zone
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 09:15 PM
what about the green machine psssh

Brat
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 09:22 PM
i also have seen those bikes, a few gsxrs too though.

d3spair
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Im on Academy every day commuting.. seen a lot of Ninjas lately for some reason.

thatmofo
Thu Mar 19th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Im on Academy every day commuting.. seen a lot of Ninjas lately for some reason.

If you saw them, then they weren't really Ninjas. Regardless, Ninjas are the best though.

Brat
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 11:49 AM
If you saw them, then they weren't really Ninjas. Regardless, Ninjas are the best though.
:batman: lol.

CELO
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 09:35 PM
has a dude on a scooter ever tried and wave at you while riding? if so what have you done? me, i'm usually not a dick, but to scooters... they get no love. lol

The Black Knight
Fri Mar 20th, 2009, 09:56 PM
has a dude on a scooter ever tried and wave at you while riding? if so what have you done? me, i'm usually not a dick, but to scooters... they get no love. lol
I wave back if they wave. Though I usually don't wave to a scooter as most of them don't get it when you do wave. So I just let them wave, if so then they get a wave back.

modette99
Sat Mar 21st, 2009, 10:43 AM

Tipys
Sat Mar 21st, 2009, 10:50 AM
I wave back if they wave. Though I usually don't wave to a scooter as most of them don't get it when you do wave. So I just let them wave, if so then they get a wave back.

Ya I waved to scooters for a bit then realized that they dont know what its all about or care.

CELO
Sat Mar 21st, 2009, 08:03 PM
I wave to all...who cares what they are on. Maybe they own a motorcycle besides the scooter. It is like acting like just because you are in/on something you might not own something else..I never get this about people.
so they you wave a cagers too then? maybe they own and motorcycle besides the cage?

CELO
Sat Mar 21st, 2009, 08:06 PM
naw, the reason why i posted is cuz a dude on a scooter waved and i waved back. i just wanted to see what ppl's reactions were. but its true i usually don't wave to scooters unless thy wave first.

Tipys
Sat Mar 21st, 2009, 08:27 PM
When I am in my cage I am always temped to wave

Hi11Zone
Sat Mar 21st, 2009, 08:43 PM
SO AM I lol..o wait thats right i don't own a cage...yeeesh

thatmofo
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:16 AM

Me too and I end up jamming my fingers on the door!

I wave to scooters if they wave unless there are two dudes on it.

Tipys
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 05:49 AM
Me too and I end up jamming my fingers on the door!

I wave to scooters if they wave unless there are two dudes on it.

Ya I have never jamed my fingers into the door yet atleast

jimwallace
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 06:31 PM
two dudes on a scooter.....that made me laugh, all i could think of was dumb and dumber. .......just let it go man!