PDA

View Full Version : To The Guys On The Silver SV & Green (Kawi?) On High Rnch Pkwy Last Night You..

InlineSIX24
Sat Mar 21st, 2009, 08:52 PM
.. make the rest of us look bad. Couldn't tell if the green and black bike was a Kawi for sure, but you were headed West on Highlands Ranch Parkway. If you are on here, I was in one of the cars around you when you got into the argument with the guy in the Mini Cooper. At first I figured that he did something stupid and almost hit one of you. Then after you got done shouting back and forth and sped off from the light one of you drifted into my lane right in front of me. Then whoever was on the green/black bike started showing off and riding with no hands/swerving around. I was about ready to defend you with that guy in the car until I realized that you guys were most likely to blame for whatever went down. Learn how to ride and quit acting like asses. You make it difficult for the rest of us.

Devaclis
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:16 AM
Yeah, they were assholes.

Ricky
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
Way to ASSume what happened!

Devaclis
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM
They were riding like fucktards all day. No matter what happened there, they are assholes. The situation would not have changed that :)

InlineSIX24
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:33 PM
I saw enough to not be assuming anything. The two of them were holding up traffic at times trying to yell back and forth to each other. Between that and the squid show they were definitely showing their true colors. They were both younger and maybe don't act that dumb all the time, but I think it's a safe call to say that it's a regular thing from what I saw as we traveled that stretch of rode for a few.

*TNT*
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 04:07 AM
You know: the younger the more reckless, but I'm happy we are part of this club so we learn to be more considered while riding among bikes and traffic and also settling down on the attitude making us all NOT being the arses of the street, just like they are!

Ricky
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 10:14 AM
I think it's a safe call to say that it's a regular thing from what I saw as we traveled that stretch of rode for a few.

Notice how your own sentence starts with "I think..."? That is what is known as an assumption. You are assuming you know what was going on, when in fact it could have been all the driver's fault. Or the fault could be completely equal.

It's one thing to ask people to not act stupid, but it's another to assume they were at fault when you don't know the whole story.

InlineSIX24
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 02:59 PM
I immediately gave them the benefit of the doubt since most of time you see people in cars not paying attention and trying to change lanes into a bike. My view came from what I saw 'after' the incident and their behavior in traffic. If I had not had seen the earlier spat they had w/ the guy in the car I would still have the same feeling about how they acted.

Ricky
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 03:25 PM
That's still an assumption

InlineSIX24
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 03:30 PM
So you are saying that when the guy drifted into my lane right in front of me and then cut back into his, I assumed that that happened? The guy that was dancing around and showing off w/ no hands in front of a line of cars didn't do so? I'm not sure what your angle is..? You know them?