PDA

View Full Version : What happened to rforsythe?

shmoab
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:21 AM
Hello all. I've been away for awhile to GJ and ABQ. I'm getting my bike running again. It's been in storage for a couple years. LOL Sad really. Anyway I'm having some problems so I came back here to chat with rforsythe about the superhawk wrench party he hosted back in '04, http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1450

What happened with him? Does anybody with a VTR who installed an ignition advancer have or had a flat spot between 4K and 5K?

Thanks!

= Buckeye Jess =
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 02:33 AM
He's still around, just have to catch him on a day he is on....think he's been pretty busy lately.

Dizzy D
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:34 AM
Well let's see, since he day of the wrench party he has gotten married.
Went through many many motorcycles in the garage. Sold the Superhawk, I loved that bike!
He is expecting a baby in August.
Been taking EMT classes to get his certification.
Running R2SL these days.
Today he is at pueblo helping run the track day in Pueblo.
So yes, he is still around :) PM him if you need help, just may take a while for a response.

Nick_Ninja
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:49 AM

You make it sound like it's ALL his doing. :D

FZRguy
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:50 AM

Must be in the water...congrats!

shmoab
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:01 PM
It seemed like his account was deleted. Ok, cool.

haywood jablome
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 05:36 PM
congrats donna on your future racer!!!!

Dizzy D
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 06:55 PM
It will be a racer no matter if it is a girl or a boy. That is for sure! We find out which it will be on Thursday :)

Aracheon
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
Congratulations to both of you. :D

Make sure you post up when Ralph goes into labor. :lol:

mtnairlover
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:29 PM
Congrats, Donna and Ralph. :)

rforsythe
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks guys!

shmoab: I'm still here, though I didn't get the flat spot like what you described. Shoot me a PM though and I will help you troubleshoot as best I can. Haven't had a superchicken for a while now, but they aren't too complex, and in the end it's just fuel, air, and spark like all other engines.