PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here know the guy...

Raptor
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:22 PM
who rides a blue and silver Honda Superhawk w. Jardine cans? He rode in the parade but damn my memory...I can't remember his real name or screen name (if you're the guy, sorry homie...my memory is teh suck sometimes).

Anyhow, I need to get in touch with this person for a part I need. Any help from those more gifted in the way of memory retention than I, thank in advance.

Peace.

G.

bs_nate
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:10 PM
I think your talking about me bro. haha You are looking for the mirror? I will have to look around for it but I am pretty sure I still have it floating around somewhere.

Raptor
Sun Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:48 PM
I think your talking about me bro. haha You are looking for the mirror? I will have to look around for it but I am pretty sure I still have it floating around somewhere.

Hey! There you are. Yep, looking for the mirror. Lemme know if you find it and the price. :up:

Peace homie!

bs_nate
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Hey man I finally got off my ass and looked and that mirror was right where I thought it was. So let me know when you want to get it.

Raptor
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Coolness! Sending PM now.

Peace.

BlueDog
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I also ride a blue Superhawk with Jardine cans for future reference :) No spare mirrors though ha.

Raptor
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Hey Bluedog, I think I've said hey to you over on the Superhawk forum. :rock: S'hapennin' brudda?

BlueDog
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I haven't been on there in a while but it is possible. Everything is good, the bike needs a lot to be summer ready though... New tires, brakes, oil change, insurance... Possibly getting it tuned with some new jets and a k&n filter at faster.

bs_nate
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Hey bluedog good choice of cans man!!! Mine sound sweet. If you need help with the air filter and jetting I did them to my bike and its not "too" hard just a lil time consuming. But if you don't want to pay a bunch to do it Im sure we could figure it out.

BlueDog
Sun Mar 29th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Id mainly go to faster as last time I talked to them the guy seemed really enthusiastic and said they have done quite a few before and have it down. I've messed with carbs before on older bikes and hated it.

However, its been a while since I got prices so depending on what prices are, I may cheap out and do it myself. In which case I will be hitting you up :)