PDA

View Full Version : Who in SOCO is attending MRA course in Apr?

COS Mille
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 08:13 PM
Just wondering who else in SOCO is planning on attending the MRA race course in Apr?
Are you taking it for track day cert, or planning on racing?

I know of one other.

I'm scheduled for the track session on the 12th, and planning on starting out with endurance class and might try sprints towards the end of the season if all goes well.

matt2778
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 08:25 PM
Me, if I can get in on the 12th. I just mailed my forms today. (I'm a slacker)

Tipys
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 08:26 PM
Not me if that helps at all

Ninja Nate
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
I was planning on racing this year with MRA, but sadly that will have to wait until next year...

Hi11Zone
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:47 PM
Ya im racing..pssh i wish i was goodenuf, im still trying to get a trackday in. Gl

COS Mille
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 08:47 PM
There is a class room session the Friday prior, will look forward to see you there Matt. I spoke with the MRA VP, he said there is room for more. I'm not anywhere near as fast as most of the MRA folks, but after doing track days for the past few years and riding with some of them I figure why not. I picked up gear as I went along with the idea I might race someday. Well someday is here, even though I'm not a contender, it's something I always wanted to do, and am tired of watching others from the tracks edge. With three good tracks in the area, we have something people in other parts of the country would die for. This year is going to be good, just gotta keep the rubber down!
MRA # 117

matt2778
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Right Friday classroom. Maybe carpool? But I was worried about room on Sunday that way I can ride with you guys. My racebike won't be ready so I'm gonna try and not crash my gixxer

COS Mille
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Carpool might work, We'll plan that week. I know Bash and Scott are going too.

636chick
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 08:37 AM
I believe my bike with the fishing lure green plastic will be in attendance LOL

Tipys
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 08:41 AM
you keep talking about that green fishing lure. i am starting to think that you really like the color and wish your street plastics were the same color.

lovinCO
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 08:44 AM
I believe my bike with the fishing lure green plastic will be in attendance LOL

Sweet! Are you riding it or Bash? Aaron and I are doing the Sunday school, so we'll see you kids there. :)

636chick
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 09:17 AM
you keep talking about that green fishing lure. i am starting to think that you really like the color and wish your street plastics were the same color.

I will find you and I will KIIIILLLLL YOU!!!!!!

Sweet! Are you riding it or Bash? Aaron and I are doing the Sunday school, so we'll see you kids there. :)

Most likely just my bike at the school if he doesn't have his SV up and ready yet I have given my consent for him to race the 636 this year :cry:!!! He caught me in a rare good mood felt sorry for him after his surgery this winter. I'm so not the racing type just don't have that cut throat instinct. But I will be lurking at the track to keep tabs on my bike that's for sure LOL.

Tipys
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 10:53 AM
That's right you have to find me first. So hahahahahahahahahaha

COS Mille
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 12:01 PM
The 636 is sponsored by Rapala, a little airbrushing and it might resemble a flying fish!

Captain Obvious
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 12:10 PM
I was planning on racing this year with MRA, but sadly that will have to wait until next year...

Me too, hoping to do a couple track days since they are all new tracks to me. This is, if the schedule and money work out.

lovinCO
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Most likely just my bike at the school if he doesn't have his SV up and ready yet I have given my consent for him to race the 636 this year :cry:!!! He caught me in a rare good mood felt sorry for him after his surgery this winter. I'm so not the racing type just don't have that cut throat instinct. But I will be lurking at the track to keep tabs on my bike that's for sure LOL.

:shocked: Spouse of the year! I will be sure to remind him to slow down and take it easy on your precious. :up: