PDA

View Full Version : dirt cheap exhaust work???

usmcab35
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:42 PM
i have a 79 toyota fj 40 and i have a new muffler i just need some new pipe bent and welded from the cat to the muffler and a small tailpipe. it would be about 5 feet or so of pipe. anyone know of someone or someplace that does it cheap, and by cheap i dont meant a few hundred i mean under a hundred..... thanks fellow csc'ers for all you help

The Black Knight
Mon Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:50 PM
Man if you were in the Springs, I'd recommend Bud's Muffler. They'll do a complete exhaust system for about $200-$300 bucks(if you provide muffler). I know they will do small stuff like yours too. Most muffler shops can make you a pipe for less than $100.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 08:37 AM
look up exhaust pros in Commerce City...have had little stuff done there, but they are quick and fairly inexpensive.

They probably have locations elsewhere too.

Mel
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Talk to Adam at Lakewood Muffler in, well, Lakewood. They did full custom on both my Audi's. And price was awesome.

Dysco
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Mountain Muffler in Golden was cheap, good and fast fixing up my 4Runner- the trifecta.

Ricky
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Pretty sure there's a Buds muffler up here in Denver.

I've also had some quotes from the guys at exhaust pros. I'll end up taking my truck to them at one point.

Gregger
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Any of them quality? I need a resonator welded into my magnaflow TBE on my STI.

MikeG
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I could help ya with the welding, but I don't have a tubing bender, so sorry.:dunno: