PDA

View Full Version : Architectural/Drafting services

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Mar 24th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Well, my business took a shit over night, so I figured why not see if anyone needs any type of drafting or design work done. I've been doing CAD work for over twenty years and the last ten I have been self employed designing custom homes. I've done everything from custom restaurant equipment, signs, race car frames, machine parts (which i can also make for ya since I have a CNC mill at my house), and obviously custom homes. If it can be drawn with a computer, I've done it!!

My business used to be kind of recession proof, but since the government keeps making shit choices on how to fix everything, my clients have shut down their businesses to not make money just to pay more taxes. They're going to "ride it out" on their big fat bank accounts and wait for things to change.

I've got two new businesses that I'm trying to get off the ground, but in the mean time, might as well try and make some money at what I already know...

Damn! I really did try to keep this to just a few sentences.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Wow! Looks like this post worked. I got three gigs from this!! Yaaayy!!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
Best of luck man, I hear ya. I might end up driving an RTD bus, thanks to N_N.:)

Scruff Dog
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Best of luck man, I hear ya. I might end up driving an RTD bus, thanks to N_N.:)

Now that would be a real white knuckle experence for your riders.

Zach929rr
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 07:38 AM
RTD peeps get paid a good wage, especially if you can get on lightrail repair.