PDA

View Full Version : Dish Network Customer Service/Call Center Openings

64BonnieLass
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 09:58 AM
I received this from Littleton Economic Notes: March 2009

Dish Network announced it is adding at least 100 sales representatives to take incoming calls at the Littleton call center at 5701 S. Santa Fe Dr. It is also adding about 150 customer service representatives at the Littleton center and another call center in Thornton in a renewed push on customer care.

Zach929rr
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I know a person or two who does that.... If you work yourself up to one of the better teams, you can have some decent paychecks for that kind of work (~$1300/2wk). That, and they give the better teams all sorts of free shit (George Forman2)

Tipys
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Terri do you have anymore info like number to call or where to apply?

64BonnieLass
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:06 AM
The info I pulled from the careers section of their website lists:

5701 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
720-514-8650

Apply between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)</SPAN>callcentercareer@echostar.com (callcentercareers@echostar.com)
www.careerswithdish.com (http://www.careerswithdish.com)

I do not work with them as a client, however, I saw it in the Littleton newsletter and thought I would pass it on for those interested in pursuing it. :)

Zach929rr
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:06 AM

You can just walk in and start filling out paperwork, take an electronic aptitude test, and if they realize you aren't retarded, they will schedule an appointment to talk to you in depth.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Tell them to get their sorry asses out to my Ninja Cave and hook me up with HD. :twisted:

64BonnieLass
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:20 AM
I'm sorry, all operators are busy at this time. Please stand by. Your call will be answered in...three minutes. :p

Tipys
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Damn I can't make it to apply during those times

salsashark
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry, all operators are busy at this time. Please stand by. Your call will be answered in...three minutes. :p

YOU'RE HIRED!!!

Sortarican
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I passed this on to my non-genetic sister who's looking.

Don't need a full time job yet, too many projects I want to get done first.
But this is like walking distance from my place so I told her to check if they're hiring part time.

Zach929rr
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 03:44 PM
IMO it's not worth it to work there part-time.

Sortarican
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 03:48 PM
IMO it's not worth it to work .

^^^ Fixed it to better reflect my personal opinion.:)

Tipys
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I have to agree with jeff other then I am a track junkie still looking for my next fix

Wyck
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 05:12 PM
If anyone is seriously considering working there let me know and I may be able to get a referral bonus that I would be willing to split with you if all conditions are met :)

Mizzybeff
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM

I went in on Friday, if u go in to apply be there no later then 2. Or if u wait till Wednesday April 1st u can apply online at their web site. They are filling sales positions base is 11-14 hr plus commision approz 500-2000 a month.

And then basic customer service also base 11-14 hr but no commision, incentives and bonuses r up to 33% of ur monthly pay.

They have trainning classes starting every monday. :)

Tipys
Sun Mar 29th, 2009, 10:03 AM
I went in on Friday, if u go in to apply be there no later then 2. Or if u wait till Wednesday April 1st u can apply online at their web site. They are filling sales positions base is 11-14 hr plus commision approz 500-2000 a month.

And then basic customer service also base 11-14 hr but no commision, incentives and bonuses r up to 33% of ur monthly pay.

They have trainning classes starting every monday. :)

Thanks I will have to wait till the 1st

Mizzybeff
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 02:56 PM
hey if we both get a job there maybe we could carpool or something ur from the springs right?

~Barn~
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM
G'luck you guys, I'm pullin' for you!

And if you get Kristina that referral bonus, don't take any less than a 50/50 split. :D

Tipys
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Yes I am from the springs. Carpooling is a great idea

GregsGSXR
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:15 PM
My experience there....hated it. Worked there for less than a month. Not saying it isn't a job but it is not the sales job I was used to. It is high pressure and high stress. If you like it than it is the perfect environment for you (not me). FYI-out of the 15 that started in my training class 2 are still there after a year. That is why that "Now Hiring" sign has been outside for the last 5 years.

Tipys
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Ya I am looking more at customer service then sales. But yes most call center places are always hiring.

Mizzybeff
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:19 PM
My experience there....hated it. Worked there for less than a month. Not saying it isn't a job but it is not the sales job I was used to. It is high pressure and high stress. If you like it than it is the perfect environment for you (not me). FYI-out of the 15 that started in my training class 2 are still there after a year. That is why that "Now Hiring" sign has been outside for the last 5 years.

My last job was for Asurion protection & services LLC. i.e. cell phone insurance, HATED IT!!! but it paid.

(Happens to be where my soon to be ex works too and where he met the slut bag skanky bitch he cheated on me with. Oh wait both of them.) Sorry just a little bitter but working on getting over it. :cussing:

Sortarican
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:33 PM
hey if we both get a job there maybe we could carpool or something ur from the springs right?

Only reason I'd consider this is cause it's all of 10 blocks from my house.
But I've decided to get back into drug dealing instead....better benefits.:siesta:

Anyone who ends up there, the Toad is right down the street for happy hour.
:drink:

Tipys
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM
^^^Thanks for reminding me I am not 21

Mizzybeff
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:46 PM
OMG really? I hope u r soon cause a job like that will make u an alcohoic!:drink:

Tipys
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 03:53 PM
About 311days untill then. But because my current job I will never become one

RajunCajun
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 04:18 PM
If anyone is seriously considering working there let me know and I may be able to get a referral bonus that I would be willing to split with you if all conditions are met :)

PM sent.....

Wyck
Wed Apr 1st, 2009, 04:15 PM
Dish Network and Echostar (the company that spun off Dish that makes the equipment) both have non call center positions available as well. Check http://www.dishnetwork.jobs/ and http://www.echostar.com/careers/index.shtml For you engineers check out the Englewood location for Echostar. Details of the incentive opportunity are below and of course the split would be 50/50 :) Oh and PM me for my last name if you are applying.

Incentive
Referring employee will receive a bonus of $150 at 90 days and $150 at 180 days bringing the total eligible payout to $300 once all ERP rules have been met. The 90 day and 180 day requirements begin on the referred employee’s hire date.

Guidelines
All EchoStar employees are eligible to participate in this program except:
· Corporate Officers (Director level and above)
· The hiring management team for the open position
· Human Resources team members

The ERP only applies to external candidates. Employees will not receive the incentive for referring an employee that is a rehire. The full name of the referring employee must be on the referred employee’s application.

The referring and the referred employee must
1. Be an active employee at the time the referred employee meets the incentive criteria, and
2. Remain continuously employed through the applicable payout periods, and
3. Be in good standing in the opinion of the Company.

CanyonCarver
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 02:33 AM
I work here now, and let me tell you I hate it. My coach is a D-BAG and I just quit yesterday. I did make it 4 months though! If your in bad need of money give it a shot, if not. Keep looking elsewhere.

age315
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 04:20 AM
I worked at the call center in Christiansburg, VA about 8 years ago. I was advanced tech and it wasn't too bad but still not that great.