PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna loan me a 43mm fork seal driver?

PhL0aTeR
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 11:46 AM
anyone? if i get it early enough today i can have it back today..... thanks

dchd1130
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I think I have one, but its a long way from you. You can always make one out of PVC.

PhL0aTeR
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I think I have one, but its a long way from you. You can always make one out of PVC.

i thought about making something like that but shied away from it since i couldnt find anyone else talking about it.... i have yet to do my own fork seals, so since i was gonna bumble my way through it, i figured i better have the right tools...

dallas
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:17 PM
anyone wanna loan me a 43mm fork seal driver?

No. (only because I don't have one.......)

PhL0aTeR
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:29 PM
anyone wanna loan me a 43mm fork seal driver?

No. (only because I don't have one.......)

well go and buy one so i can borrow it!!! :banghead:

haha did you get my text yesterday?

dallas
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:35 PM
You are a funny guy!!!!

PhL0aTeR
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:37 PM
You are a funny guy!!!!

you disappointed me... i was totally waiting for a good comeback :(

dallas
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:38 PM
I got nothin'!!! I was pretty good. I will have to post a pic of my new bike so everyone can get a good laugh, well, that is until I blow by them!!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

dchd1130
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Its not that hard. I did them a few times with PVC. Then I bought the tool. It is definitely easier with the tool, but PVC will get the job done.

PhL0aTeR
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Its not that hard. I did them a few times with PVC. Then I bought the tool. It is definitely easier with the tool, but PVC will get the job done.

so is it basically like a giant plug being used as a spacer to tap it in? if thats the case, sweet.... i thought it was much more complicated than that... I ordered one this morning after finding out nobody in town carries them, so ive got one coming, i just want to do my fork seals now.... lol