Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 08:23 PM
think this is worth it or hold any wieght

http://www.policeexam911.com/?id=kjserv

Nick_Ninja
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 08:26 PM
And your point is :think:

XJ600s
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I thought that people had caught on by now that almost all webpages that are formatted like that, are scams and/or pyramid schemes. The info you get from them for the price you pay is not worth it.

But maybe thats just the skeptic in me, or maybe its the article I read a long time ago about a page formatted like that to make money filling out surveys...

While it could be a valid way to increase test scores, I doubt that its worth the price they ask. Just study harder or find a new way to study.

PsychoMike
Wed Mar 25th, 2009, 08:31 PM
thats the what i was thinking.

D Berns R6
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Are you looking at testing with a department?

I recently got done testing with three departments and I recommend going to your local library and checking out the Police Officer Exam text books. I went through three of those books, 300-500 pages each, obviously they helped as I passed all three. However, there is a lot of stuff that you either know or don't. There's no reason to go buy stuff on the internet that "guarantees" a passing grade...

Hope this helps!

Derek

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Don't waste your time on stuff like that. Most of the time it is stuff you can find online or at the library you're just getting charged for it.