PDA

View Full Version : TFOG-Great 1st experience

Gainer
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I went to drop off my wheels last night so Jim could mount up some new tires. I could not make it there until 5:40 last night after work. I had full intention of leaving them there and coming back the next day, but before I even said anything Jim was in the back mounting them up. Great price, great service, highly recommended!!! Thanks Jim.

Sully
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 09:30 AM
TFOG has always done a SUPERB job :up:... Thank YOU Jim and your crew, especially your wife and the measuring tape ! :oops:... which reminds me, I need to get my suit on and get back to you..

Sean
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Jim's going to start getting a big head if we keep these "I praise TFOG" threads going.

Tipys
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 09:34 AM
I think Jim needs his own section here

Matty
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Screw Jim... It's Jeff who's the man!!!! Hahaha....

Both guys are top notch.

See ya later today if my triple came in.

Sully
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Jim's going to start getting a big head if we keep these "I praise TFOG" threads going.

Maybe so,, but at least he has the hair to cover it !!!! :D

N1KSS1KS1x
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I love hearing good things about a shop that I'm gonna have do some things for me.

Snowman
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 09:15 PM
I have had one experience with Jims shop. He was able to get the Dirty Girl running after she had been sitting for the winter, basically cleaned and rejeted the carbs. She's been running good ever since. Defiantly a positive recommendation from me.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Mar 30th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Jim has my ride. Jim can keep the ride in his warm shop until the weather improves.

Devaclis
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 07:25 AM
I went to TFOG this weekend and my experience was weird:

I asked if my tires were in

Jim got my tires for me

I gave Jim very little money for the tires

Jim took my money

Jim gave me some good advice

Jim encouraged me to feel better (I was pretty ill)

We left.

See, not once did Jim yell at me or make fun of me or even tell me I looked funny. I kinda felt ripped off :(

Sean
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 07:42 AM
See, not once did Jim yell at me or make fun of me or even tell me I looked funny. I kinda felt ripped off :(That doesn't sound like Jim at all. I wonder if everything is okay? All of the points preceding this one sound normal, but that last one is throwing me off. Have aliens stolen his body?

Devaclis
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 07:47 AM
Yeah, I was going to go back and see if there were any fresh "pods" laying around.

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:02 AM
Dana you sounded sick when you went there. Being you were impaired how can you be sure he didn't make fun of you and say you looked funny?

Devaclis
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:05 AM
Holy shit. Did you just make a complete, coherent sentence with no spelling errors?

There ARE pod people!!!!!!

dirkterrell
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:06 AM
See, not once did Jim yell at me or make fun of me or even tell me I looked funny. I kinda felt ripped off :(

That's because the boss wasn't there.

Dirk

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:14 AM
Holy shit. Did you just make a complete, coherent sentence with no spelling errors?

It happens sometimes.

TFOGGuys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:31 AM
I went to TFOG this weekend and my experience was weird:

I asked if my tires were in

Jim got my tires for me

I gave Jim very little money for the tires

Jim took my money

Jim gave me some good advice

Jim encouraged me to feel better (I was pretty ill)

We left.

I didn't feel like picking on the sick kid, as I was sick myself. Besides, I figured that mounting your own tires(:hump:, no not that you sickos) was punishment enough

Devaclis
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:33 AM
haha Yeah, but I have to get used to working on those things so I am not stranded if I have a problem in the woods :)

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:56 AM
JIMTFOGFTMFWHOLYSHITJOHNNYROCKMFPAGEYOUCOCKLESSHEA THENSJIIIIIIIIMMMMMM!!!

oh and they're pretty good too. :D

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 10:10 AM

Hehehe... he threw one out at me a while back too... I accused him of pulling the wool over our eyes and just making us think he couldn't spell or use proper grammar. lol

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 11:16 AM
I get things to randomly right to be trying to misspell words.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 11:17 AM
I get things to randomly right to be trying to misspell words.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/sheriff.png

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 11:20 AM
Good thing I am not in law enforcement

Sortarican
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 05:23 PM
Quit posting praises for TFOG.
I like to sit around the cracker barrel and pick Jim's brain.
But now that he's the damn belle of the ball he's too busy actually working.

TFOGGuys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 05:35 PM
I like to sit around the cracker barrel and pick Jim's brain.

It's true...he has one of those surgical microscopes and some itty bitty tools to pick it with!

Bueller
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 05:39 PM
http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

Sortarican
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 05:41 PM
It's true...he has one of those surgical microscopes and some itty bitty tools to pick it with!

Don't sell yourself short Jim, it's not that hard to find your brain.
http://mse.iastate.edu/images/microscopy/opt_microscope.jpg

(Besides, great minds sink alike.)

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 05:59 PM
Just look for it in your pockets while it is still in your hand