PDA

View Full Version : Dont everyone talk at once now......

MVBrutaleRider
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I SAID ONE AT A TIME!!!!

why is the "south central" so quiet? I know there plenty of peeeps around here in the great parker metro area.

anyway, just a quick intro... been in parker a while and owned MANY bikes but as of a week ago today I have a new baby, 2008 MV Agusta Brutale 910S.

would like to set up some rides for the parker locals here soon. Whos in?

- Justin

GixxerCarrie
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Then you should make your first stop Bostons on April 1st...I live in Parker and I'll be going...I meet up for rides with the Northies and the Southies all the time! Your always welcome to come with!

64BonnieLass
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Why in the heck did I think you were a northie Carrie?

We'll have to ride together this year. :)

GixxerCarrie
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
LMAO..Teri!

I live in Parker...E470 and Jordan Road. So heck yes...I'll meet you anytime to ride!

Gainer
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I SAID ONE AT A TIME!!!!

why is the "south central" so quiet? I know there plenty of peeeps around here in the great parker metro area.

anyway, just a quick intro... been in parker a while and owned MANY bikes but as of a week ago today I have a new baby, 2008 MV Agusta Brutale 910S.

would like to set up some rides for the parker locals here soon. Whos in?

- Justin

There are a lot of us in the South Denver metro area that get together all the time for rides and other social events. The bike nights at Boston's in Highlands Ranch are a great place to meet all of us.

Why in the heck did I think you were a northie Carrie?

We'll have to ride together this year. :)

She is always hanging out with the northies even though she lives in Parker. Maybe she thinks she is too cool for us.

GixxerCarrie
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:49 PM
LOL...No I'm not to cool for you guys. Where were you bike night...Teri came up and gave me a big hug. The Northies just happen to post rides more....and now that I've ridden with them all so much them I'm one of them too.....but, if you look on my page I'm one of their crew, and, the South Metro.

As you know....the Northies are lots of fun! They took me on some awesome canyon rides this past year. Heck my Avatar was taken by Sash!

salsashark
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Then you should make your first stop Bostons on August 1st...I live in Parker and I'll be going...I meet up for rides with the Northies and the Southies all the time! Your always welcome to come with!

Now please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think us Southies can muster something to do before August...:slappers: :D

GixxerCarrie
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:56 PM
:oops:LMAO...My bad. Fixed!

Gainer
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 02:56 PM
LOL...No I'm not to cool for you guys. Where were you bike night...Teri came up and gave me a big hugh. The Northies just happen to post rides more....and now that I've ridden with them all so much them I'm one of them too.....but, if you look on my page I'm one of their crew, and, the South Metro.

As you know....the Northies are lots of fun! They took me on some awesome canyon rides this past year. Heck my Avatar was taken by Sash!

I know, JK. I was at Bostons, must have been distracted by those huge pitchers of Bud Light. I will make sure I say hello next time I see you.

Tipys
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Hey what are you all talking about your all damn northies

Gainer
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Hey what are you all talking about your all damn northies

Compaired to you maybe, but it sounds like you will be joining us soon.

Tipys
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 03:14 PM
But I will still be a true southie at heart

salsashark
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 03:17 PM
But I will still be a true southie at heart

you can take the person out of the trailer park, but...

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 05:43 PM
because the northie snobs silenced them all. You speak when spoken to.....got it!?

;)

Tipys
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Im sorry there little missing. But where is the Bush Light and your TV.

*TNT*
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 01:24 AM
because the northie snobs silenced them all. You speak when spoken to.....got it!?

;)

So when are the Northies getting together again???? I'm sooo :crazy: to ride with you guys.....I can't :wait:!!!

Devaclis
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 07:27 AM
Parker is not South Central.

Parker is moooo, 8 miles east of mooooooooo South Central

Moooooo

Devaclis
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:09 AM
This dude lives in Parker.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/GIFS/NAMBLA_concert-5a.gif

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:17 AM
South-Central Metro South Denver, South Aurora, Parker, Castle Rock (and surrounding areas) - plan local rides or get local advice/help.

Devaclis
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:24 AM
Just because it is written, does not make it so, example:

"Trevor is a handsome summbitch"

See ^^ Even tho it is on the internet, it is still a lie.

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 08:44 AM
See, South Central is more of an awesome night club where you know what's going on and you really want to join, but you're afraid of the coolness. Ya just need to get on the list by talking to the right people at the cattle calls (Boston's) in order to get waived in to Coolville.

The northies...they're more like Old Country Buffet, where anyone can join and there's plenty of food for even the fat guy, but it's not the type of food that gets served in fancy restaurants or hotels, or prison camps.

The Southies are like...well have you ever eaten a rat fried up on a license plate?

(runs away VERY fast and hides from mobs with pitchforks & torches! )

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 10:07 AM
Just because it is written, does not make it so, example:

"Trevor is a handsome summbitch"

See ^^ Even tho it is on the internet, it is still a lie.

Hey that must be true it is also written on the girls bathroom wall in my high school.

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 10:23 AM
The northies...they're more like Old Country Buffet, where anyone can join and there's plenty of food for even the fat guy, but it's not the type of food that gets served in fancy restaurants or hotels, or prison camps.

I find the fact that you are lumping the food from fancy restaurants and prison camps together rather intriguing... lol

Midget Hellion
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 10:56 AM
I find the fact that you are lumping the food from fancy restaurants and prison camps together rather intriguing... lol

MMM Mmmm...love me some prison food served on on some fancy china with goldware and crystal goblets!

GixxerCarrie
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 06:13 PM
This dude lives in Parker.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/GIFS/NAMBLA_concert-5a.gif

Ya..Dana...he lives next door! LMAO. I'm one street from Arapahoe County. I like it out here where you have to plant your own trees to have some. Its kinda like Kansas!

Sortarican
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 06:46 PM
Parker is not South Central.

Parker is moooo, 8 miles east of mooooooooo South Central

Moooooo

SOUTH CENTRAL!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYZZZZZ!!!!!
http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/Sortarican_2112/th_Terri.gif

Hey that must be true it is also written on the men's bathroom wall in my high school.

^^^Fixed it for ya Trevor.

Tipys
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 07:05 PM
^^^^^Is that Terri in that picture?

Also Jeff your just a hater