PDA

View Full Version : Damn Blizzard

tec
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I'm new to riding and looking for people to ride with once this weather clears up and gets warm. If anyone is interested in taking a few little trips hit me up. I don't hate, if you have two wheels and enjoy to ride you are cool with me.

YZFRydn
Thu Mar 26th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Welcome

We have sections created for certain regions of CO. Find your section where you live and look for rides posted in there or post rides in there. You can also check the Social Events forum and see what might be happening in there. The weather right now does suck.

GixxerCarrie
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 07:08 AM
You should come to Boston's on April 1st. Great place to meet a bunch of us...and (place names with Avatars lol). Its from 6-8 at C-470 and Broadway. Ugly Dog Racing will put up a thread soon. Hope to see you there!

DevilsTonic
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Welcome to da club. Keep an eye on the forums, rides are posted all the time when weather permits.

lightspeed
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Peace man...a few of us ride all the time during the week and weekends; as was mentioned, most rides are posted on one of the boards. Have you taken the MSF course?

Zach929rr
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Welcome. +1 for the MSF course James mentioned. Do it if you haven't already. Other than that, just keep an eye out in the regional forums when the weather starts to unshit.

Slo
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I have never taken any msf course, will anyone ride with me??? Haha hey Tec, PM me your number, what kind of riding do you like to do? I'm game for anything depending on the mood and weather. Cruising, mountains, track....

Devaclis
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 10:29 AM
It is gonna snow like a mother father on April 1st :( I will still be at Bostons but the crowd may be small.

Bueller
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I have never taken any msf course, will anyone ride with me??? ....
How did you get your endorsement? Did you have to actually ride @ the DMV????????? :lol:

P.S. Me too, we can ride together if no one will have us.

Slo
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I did back in California and failed the first time since my clip-on for the FZR600 was bent and I couldn't make the turn in that little circle. Since then, my license has just been transferred through 3 other states haha.

Bueller
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I don't even remember mine, I knew I had to get it though, judge was pretty insistant.

WidowmakerDutch
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I'm new to riding and looking for people to ride with once this weather clears up and gets warm. If anyone is interested in taking a few little trips hit me up. I don't hate, if you have two wheels and enjoy to ride you are cool with me.

Most of us on this forum will probably join up with you sooner or later. Come out and join us on a few rides. I'm always up for riding, so just hit me up whenever.
I am slow so I'll try and keep up though.:turtle:

GixxerCarrie
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM
It is gonna snow like a mother father on April 1st :( I will still be at Bostons but the crowd may be small.

:banghead:Says who!!!! They are usually wrong anyway. If it is...I'll be cagin it...So I'll see u there Dev!

lightspeed
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I am slow so I'll try and keep up though.:turtle:

:bs: This a bold face non truth here...don't believe this guy.:lol:

WidowmakerDutch
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:32 PM
:bs: This a bold face non truth here...don't believe this guy.:lol:

It's not a non truth:dunno:. I am a :turtle: on the roads. A granny with a cane could move faster than I can ride.

lightspeed
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I have never taken any msf course, will anyone ride with me??? ....

If you've never taken any course relating to improving your skills...and/or you've been riding for less than a few months; I'll ride with you anytime....just way behind so when you bail on that oil slick in the road, or you fail to hit that apex right...I won't run over you and mess my sh*t up...haha:lol:

Devaclis
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I have never taken any msf course, will anyone ride with me??? Haha hey Tec, PM me your number, what kind of riding do you like to do? I'm game for anything depending on the mood and weather. Cruising, mountains, track....

Jay is too slow to need any kind of training. He only rides the MoCo anyways.

R6biker122
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:38 PM
welcome man. theres always new rides starting up especially when the roads get better.

Slo
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:39 PM
If you've never taken any course relating to improving your skills...and/or you've been riding for less than a few months; I'll ride with you anytime....just way behind so when you bail on that oil slick in the road, or you fail to hit that apex right...I won't run over you and mess my sh*t up...haha:lol:
Yeah, you better stay away from my "slo'ness and newbiness". :drink:

Slo
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Jay is too slow to need any kind of training. He only rides the MoCo anyways.

Don't be spilling my secrets!!!

And I still do ride up north as well. Highway 7 is among my favorites still.

WidowmakerDutch
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Yeah, you better stay away from my "slo'ness and newbiness". :drink:

Damn Noob.

tec
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:52 PM
I took the MSF course and passed with flying colors but maybe I'm just good with tests. I've only ridden for about 6 months which has been about 3-4k miles. I will keep my eye on the blogs to look for the rides. Thanks.

*TNT*
Tue Mar 31st, 2009, 01:17 AM

Welcome to the riders' 'hood and hope to ride with you soon :cheers: