PDA

View Full Version : Crying over trees

Shea
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 12:04 PM
California legislature at work... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

I love the woods, I love nature...but really?

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 12:17 PM
WTF???
"I felt outrage and the need to scream....AAAAHHHH!"

C'mon Shea...don't you just want to let loose with a good wail for brother rock and sister tree when they fall?

Shea
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 12:20 PM
C'mon Shea...don't you just want to let loose with a good wail for brother rock and sister tree when they fall?

Who says I don't??? :)

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Ah well, I stand corrected then! No wait... I sit and softly cry while being corrected.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 12:49 PM
They live here in Boulder :D I'm glad I have a tank bag of ear plugs.

mtnairlover
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Extremism at its finest.

C'mon now, lets not get all emotional over the emotional...shall we...:crazy:

:D

Sweetie Pie
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:09 PM
They live here in Boulder :D I'm glad I have a tank bag of ear plugs.

Really, Jeff, I kinda thought you were one of them? Not the crying about trees kinda hippie, but still a bit of a hippie.

inkahootz
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:29 PM
OH MY GOD -- dont these people have more important things to worry about.

Shea
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:31 PM
OH MY GOD -- dont these people have more important things to worry about.

lol, guess not. Pick your battles. I get passionate about freedom/liberty, they get passionate about rocks. Each to their own :)

Wintermute
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:33 PM
There's wackos at the extreme ends of both side.

Some of them even have primetime shows on Fox News like old Glenn "Waterworks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWKzobeya4)" Beck. He cries on television over the apparently-unbearable fact that people he doesn't like run the gov't now, so these are obviously the end-times for humanity.

MikeG
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I really, really wish I wouldn't have watched that crap, now time to scrub my eyes with Ajax and chop down a tree to feel better

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Ah well winter...always have to bear in mind as well that folks will do a lot of things for ratings! I used to watch Glenn Beck a lot, but have not had the chance to lately...so I'm not sure what you are referring to. However it does sound like he is going the way of Rush and looking for ratings/attention.

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:38 PM
I really, really wish I wouldn't have watched that crap, now time to scrub my eyes with Ajax and chop down a tree to feel better
lol...Don't forget about the beauty in the life of the rock too Mike! Maybe you can just pee on it or something... =)

inkahootz
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:39 PM
HEY!!!!! im very passionate about kicking anyones ass for picking my favorite conservative glenn back -- BACK OFF there buddy!

hehehehe

MikeG
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I really like the idea of his "9-12" project

inkahootz
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:42 PM
so do i --

modette99
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Think
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmQLccLYOYY&feature=related

I can't stop laughing at the part where the guys screams around 1:50.

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM
heheh..yeah, he started to giggle at the end of the scream, didn't he? lol

King Nothing
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
lol, guess not. Pick your battles. I get passionate about freedom/liberty, they get passionate about rocks. Each to their own :)I'd like to hit them in the head with some rocks.

The Black Knight
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 04:15 PM
California legislature at work... :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

HAHA, man these people would just hate me, I manged to smoke down a small Elm tree today with a plow truck. Funny thing is, I didn't even care. It was close to the walkway and had to go.

Shea
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'd like to hit them in the head with some rocks.

So now we know Doug's passion :p

Nick_Ninja
Fri Mar 27th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Really, Jeff, I kinda thought you were one of them? Not the crying about trees kinda hippie, but still a bit of a hippie.

Those are NOT hippies. Those are sick, demented, lame, Eco-imbeciles that are desperately in need of either a frontal lobotomy or a big fat splief :siesta: That shit right there is deserving of You Tube. Yeah ---- I'm an old Boulder Hippie ---- and proud of it.

puckstr
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I thought it would have been funny if a tree fell on the whole lot of them.:devil2:

Mizzybeff
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 04:49 PM
I thought it would have been funny if a tree fell on the whole lot of them.:devil2:

Now that is something I would spend my time watching. LOL Really, crazies like that make my head hurt.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! My eco-tampon just fell out.......:cry:

dirkterrell
Sat Mar 28th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Humans. Just enough intelligence to be stupid. Five minutes with Denis Leary would be good for these people. :)

Dirk

ThorsTwin
Sun Mar 29th, 2009, 07:48 AM
.......and then they walked down the trail in their Birkenstocks, got in their Landrovers, and went to Starbuck's.

lightspeed
Sun Mar 29th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Poor poor trees, so sad...I talk to them but they just don't listen. I try to feed them but they just don't care, I try my hardiest to please them, but in the end all I hear is them screaming for help from some sick twisted hippie fuck.

They listen; as a matter of fact they tell their cousins and smaller versions to keep cleaning the air for you so you don't have to walk around with a air tank permanently attached to your lungs.:D