PDA

View Full Version : I would SO buy this.....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:47 PM
....well, if I had a spare $59k laying around. It's actually probably an excellent deal, considering what it is.
http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/road-racing/2009/03/31/want-mladin-s-bike

Sean
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:49 PM
That bike might even make me fast?
I'll take two. Just incase the first one breaks :up:

dirkterrell
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:56 PM
Does it come with the works crankshaft? :D

Dirk

Shea
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:56 PM
You know if you did, put the money down....he'd grenade it at the race and you'd get a bucket full of scrap :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Does it come with the works crankshaft? :D

Dirk
The "special" crankshaft is extra.........:)

ChrisCBX
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:04 PM
You know if you did, put the money down....he'd grenade it at the race and you'd get a bucket full of scrap :)

We were talking with a guy about buying his race car. Went to watch it race at Colorado National and watched him "completely" total it. He wasn't happy.

Captain Obvious
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:13 PM
The "special" crankshaft is extra.........:)

Naaa, I bet it is included and when someone protests after the fact, he can say the purchasing party must have put it in. It wasn't him, he doesn't need to cheat.

Vance
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 04:27 PM
Dude...
Its Mladin's bike.

Sure he can outride nearly anyone in this group any day of the week (though I'd put him against Clarkie on the same bike and I bet there'd be a legitimate fight to the finish)...

But on the principle of the fact that he lacks the nads to move up to WSB or MotoGP just so he can keep winning the AMA circuit... won't step up the challenge because he's too scared to face better riders...

Makes me think this bike is nearly worthless given its maxing out on the "guttless wonder" meter.

Sure... its a matter of opinion...
Therein my opinion is Mladin is a coward within the realm of the pro racing niche. By association the bike is therefore a coward's bike - even if it does kick ass - its tarnished.