PDA

View Full Version : Tipys post count

rybo
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 09:57 PM
I'm starting to become concerned about Mr. Tipys post count.

Anyone else?

64BonnieLass
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:03 PM
Personally, I don't even know what to say about that anymore.

I have no vote. Soooooo sad.....

Now...... I do have a really hefty wrench. :D It's a REALLY BIG wrench. Not secksay AT ALL. Bad Jue Jue. (see what I'm sayin')

gtn
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:03 PM
I know of Tipys but am not impressed or concerned by his large post count. I'm told it's not the size of the post count but the quality of the content that counts. :lol:

Nick_Ninja
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:06 PM
He needs a slap to the back of the head. He wanted to ride to Bostons from the springs. If he continues to travel down that path his post count will most likely be limited through attrition. :roll:

Sean
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:10 PM
I bid $1 to donate his post count to starving children in the Sudan. Sally Struthers would want it that way.

Mizzybeff
Fri Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:30 PM
lol i don't think his post count should really matter. if he is bored enough to post let him. lol and he didn't ride to Bostons (he rode in my car) and even said he wouldn't have made it.

JohnEffinK
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 12:31 AM
MizzyBeff's comments dont count. She has fell prey to Tipy's leg humping....he rode with her to Bostons.

Conflict of interest.

John

Mizzybeff
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:32 AM
MizzyBeff's comments dont count. She has fell prey to Tipy's leg humping....he rode with her to Bostons.

Conflict of interest.

John

So does to count!!!! I can't help it if I'm a girl and the leg humpers just swarm. (not saying tipy's is a leg humper) If ur comment were true all the girls comments would not count.

Bueller
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 08:24 AM
He should only be allowed to access the forum after his chores and homework is done. Mizz cant vote, her daily post count exceeds his.

Mizzybeff
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 08:56 AM
He should only be allowed to access the forum after his chores and homework is done. Mizz cant vote, her daily post count exceeds his.

Because i'm unemployed and do nothing all day! I NEED A JOB!!! LOL

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 09:39 AM

:imwithstupid:

PhL0aTeR
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 09:46 AM
i vote that the only posts that count are the ones spelled correctly.... this should keep his post count at a reasonably low level..... lol

Tipys
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 10:38 AM
To tell you the truth I am surprised that I hadn't been reset to zero again. For the 4th time.