PDA

View Full Version : April 4-5 Gun Show in the Springs

The Black Knight
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM
http://www.phillongexpocenter.com/page.asp?id=2&month=12&day=12&year=2009

Hey I know it's kind of late notice. But I know there are a ton of folks on the board trying to track down .40 ammo. I would suggest you guys if you can make it down or over to the Phil Long Expo center. Just came back from there earlier today(got there a 9:30 and the place was packed) and plenty of vendors have 9mm, .40 and .45 auto. Plenty of reloading stuff for the most part(kind of high priced though). They are open until 5PM today and from 9AM to 4PM tomorrow. I'd check em out, you folks never know. You might get some deals if you can find them.

For you reloaders out there, I'd suggest you look elsewhere for Primers. Plenty of guys have primers but they want $55+ for a box of 1000!!!! Which was cool because I just got back from Sportman's Warehouse and cleaned them out of the small pistol primers they had left(yeah I know I'm an ass). But if you're looking for ammo, powder(depending on what you're looking for) they had plenty of Win 231 there in 8 pounder stuff, I snagged the last of the 1lb er's and plenty of guys selling shells. Lots of die sets to go around, though pistol stuff is a no go.