PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom etiquette?

DevilsTonic
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Is there such a thing as etiquette in huge public bathrooms? I don't know about the rest of you, but there's something really irritating about walking into a bathroom with 20+ stalls all of which are empty. I sit down to take a nice relaxing shit, and here comes some big booty bertha that looks like she ate a six pack of me, wearin emo pants and stripper boots....she plops her fat fish smellin ass down in the stall RIGHT NEXT to me and I swear to god she sounds like she's birthing a 1200 lb wooky.

Now why the fuck, if there are 20+ open stalls in the bathroom would you use the one next to the only occupied one in the bathroom?

I'm just curious, this is something that's been driving me crazy since I started this new job.

:siesta:

daemon
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 05:03 PM
she want's to eat your EWOK???

Gramps
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I guess I am an old fashioned Southern Guy but this is a conversation that no lady should post on open forum or talk publicly about.

:dunno:

Mizzybeff
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 05:23 PM
for sure a shitty subject (sorry had to)

But really I have no idea why that happens, I have never had it happen to me. Sorry hun. Maybe it's one of those questions for the ages. :dunno:

King Nothing
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I guess I am an old fashioned Southern Guy but this is a conversation that no lady should post on open forum or talk publicly about.

:dunno:Werd. :puke:

dapper
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 06:43 PM
:lol:
This might be the first time Leah has been referenced as a lady. :p

The Black Knight
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 06:54 PM

:dunno:
Yeah I'm going to have to second that.

Also, who sits down on a public restroom?? I guess I've seen one to many 7/11's restrooms completely blown up by users before me. Nah, I'll just wait until I get home.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 06:57 PM
You said you had stalls? Try doing what you mentioned below with no stalls, no wallls separating you and the next dude. A dozen or so toilets lined up side by side and all of you are taking a crap at the same time. It's like a bad game of "Name that Tune" going. I was like, "George....I can name that tune in 3 notes."

Got to love the military.

BTW, yes there is bathroom etiquette. If at all possible, leave a stall between you and the other person(s) taking a leak or crap.

Is there such a thing as etiquette in huge public bathrooms? I don't know about the rest of you, but there's something really irritating about walking into a bathroom with 20+ stalls all of which are empty. I sit down to take a nice relaxing shit, and here comes some big booty bertha that looks like she ate a six pack of me, wearin emo pants and stripper boots....she plops her fat fish smellin ass down in the stall RIGHT NEXT to me and I swear to god she sounds like she's birthing a 1200 lb wooky.

Now why the fuck, if there are 20+ open stalls in the bathroom would you use the one next to the only occupied one in the bathroom?

I'm just curious, this is something that's been driving me crazy since I started this new job.

Tipys
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:04 PM
But what about talking on the phone while in the bathroom

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Who gives a crap?

salsashark
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:13 PM
There's really only one solution to this problem... (http://tinyurl.com/2tcnbl)

Tipys
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:19 PM
found this video on the subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7r7L4eTXAI&feature=related

asp_125
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:35 PM

That one's obvious. If the stall next to you is on the phone, the only proper response is you must immediately let out the loudest fart followed by lots of disgusting grunting noises. :D

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM
There's really only one solution to this problem... (http://tinyurl.com/2tcnbl)

Mother fu@...

Damn you!

Devaclis
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM
If I see a stall in use I will enter it and tell the dude in there to spread 'em so I can piss in the toilet while he is sitting, shitting. It is the nice thing to do

salsashark
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Mother fu@...

Damn you!

yeah... I know...

Got in to Denver this morning and when we got on the shuttle to go to the parking lot, this was on the radio... I felt the need to share the love.

R6biker122
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Hm.. got to hate it when big bertha or big billy enter a stall next to u and make you want to throw up from what seems to be fish tacos.

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Leave it to Leah to post that! LOL

King Nothing
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Hm.. got to hate it when big bertha or big billy enter a stall next to u and make you want to throw up from what seems to be fish tacos.Don't talk about Bertha behind his back. He hasn't really been "on" the CSC for some time.

DevilsTonic
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Whoever said I was a lady? And do you realize how difficult it is to even take a piss with someone next to you grunting and squealing like a pig?

It's not easy. :)

The Black Knight
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Hm.. got to hate it when big bertha or big billy enter a stall next to u and make you want to throw up from what seems to be fish tacos.
Have you ever noticed how some guys(whether they are big or tall+big) have that look that they could just tear up a stool?? I don't know what it is, but it seems to be true. I've gone in the restroom at my work after some of our rather "bigger" guys go in. And they just killed it. You know it's bad too, when they are in there firing one off and it starts to stink up your whole shop from under the door.

I've seen some women that you know could probably blow a stool of it's flange but it's more with the huge guys. HAHAHA at least that's the rather sick observation I form.

thatmofo
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 01:35 AM

There is a code for the men's room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

JohnEffinK
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 02:04 AM
There is a code for the men's room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

Sums it up. Heed.

John

GixxerCarrie
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 08:13 AM
I always wonder why out of 20 stalls they pick the one next to you. I thinks its rude...But, being in Corporate America for 14 years now...It never changes. In my view Leah...the older the women are the worse they are...they just dont seem to care. It gives them the right to let it all fly...lol. I am never, ever going to be one of those women!

Gramps
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Whoever said I was a lady? And do you realize how difficult it is to even take a piss with someone next to you grunting and squealing like a pig?

It's not easy. :)

You talk like your a guy. Set a better example for your kids.

rforsythe
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Funny part is if a guy posted this thread, everyone would be like "LOLZ dude, true dat!" or "fuck yeah bro I hate it when I'm taking a big dump and that happens!" or a bunch of e-high-fives on typing up something brilliant on the intricacies of taking a dump while distracted by such things.

Gramps
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Funny part is if a guy posted this thread, everyone would be like "LOLZ dude, true dat!" or "fuck yeah bro I hate it when I'm taking a big dump and that happens!" or a bunch of e-high-fives on typing up something brilliant on the intricacies of taking a dump while distracted by such things.

Very true. I didn't say our society was fair or made sense.

I have to disagree on one note though. In your post you used the word "everyone". I think you should revisit your wording and maybe say most or some.

I for one think that writing, typing, documenting the subject of ridding yourself of waste is bad form.

Then again it is just my opinion.

:)

Bueller
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 10:19 AM

I have to disagree on one note though. In your post you used the word "everyone". I think you should revisit your wording and maybe say most or some.

I for one think that writing, typing, documenting the subject of ridding yourself of waste is bad form.

My opinion too, I can't believe some of the crap people try to show me on thier phones! I don't want to see that!

rforsythe
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 10:32 AM

:lol: True.

If a guy posted it, would your response have been "set a better example for your kids"? Would you have even replied to the thread?

King Nothing
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 10:37 AM

:lol: True.

If a guy posted it, would your response have been "set a better example for your kids"? Would you have even replied to the thread?CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kingnothing03sv/funny%20stuff/CrippleFight.jpg

salsashark
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 10:38 AM

Not everyone.

I would have been just as uninterested if a guy had posted it... hence my reply.

The Black Knight
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 10:45 AM
I think with guys it's just a given. You expect either rude or off color conversations, foul language and etc. And while I know I'm guilty of some raspy conversations or topics when around "the guys" I know I always clean it up when there is a lady present.

I know not all men are like that. I've got a few at my work whose minds are in the gutter 24/7 and don't mind rattling off the first thing that comes to their mind even with a lady present. So it just depends on upbringing I suppose.

modette99
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:02 AM

Gramps
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 04:52 PM
If a guy posted it, would your response have been "set a better example for your kids"? Would you have even replied to the thread?

Yes and Yes. Ralph you don't know me well enough but I don't hold much back.

If I feel like saying it I pretty much say it. Most people don't appreciate it for what it is. Honesty!

It's nothing personal to Leah(sp) or anyone else. I just don't think it's an appropriate topic. Male or Female doesn't really matter.

Do I think it's worse coming from a female. You bet. Again read my first post. I am a old fashioned southern guy. I put that out there as a premise to my opinion. Which if you read my post I also pointed out that it was just my opinion.

dirkterrell
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 05:04 PM
My pet peeve is people that do not wash their hands

Young man (after seeing Churchill leave the bathroom without washing his hands): At Eton they taught us to wash our hands after using the toilet.

Churchill: At Harrow they taught us not to piss on our hands.

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

Tipys
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 07:32 PM
^^^plus one

brennahm
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I personally have an issue with not washing my hands, but what REALLY gets me is bathroom doors that you have to pull on to get out. I usually wait until someone else opens it or I use a towel. There's just no point in washing if you're just gonna touch every other guy's unit on the way out...

Good thread BTW. That's what I love about forums, if you don't like it, you don't have to read it...

pannetron
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 09:12 PM
It's just the perverse nature of the universe! BTW, Murphy's Laws all derive out of that perverse nature...

thatmofo
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 09:16 PM
The simple solution is to cut the lights off when you leave the restroom. Eventually that lady will get the point.

I cut the lights off just to be a jerk. :lol:

Jim_Vess
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Young man (after seeing Churchill leave the bathroom without washing his hands): At Eton they taught us to wash our hands after using the toilet.

Churchill: At Harrow they taught us not to piss on our hands.

http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

I didn't go to Harrow, so I always wash my hands. :oops:

UglyDogRacing
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6xLmJVEByA

Tipys
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Prefect jim

R6biker122
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 12:50 AM
IM sort of a germaphobe as well. always or try to use a towel to open the door. If i can il use my shoe though. *;

DevilsTonic
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Yes and Yes. Ralph you don't know me well enough but I don't hold much back.

If I feel like saying it I pretty much say it. Most people don't appreciate it for what it is. Honesty!

It's nothing personal to Leah(sp) or anyone else. I just don't think it's an appropriate topic. Male or Female doesn't really matter.

Do I think it's worse coming from a female. You bet. Again read my first post. I am a old fashioned southern guy. I put that out there as a premise to my opinion. Which if you read my post I also pointed out that it was just my opinion.

:)No offense taken Tom. I'm not your average lady, never been a girly girl.....and higher powers willing, I never will be. I'm not afraid of who I am or the opinions that others may have of me, so it's all good.

I'm just open and not afraid to talk about things that may be socially inacceptable...most people that know me, know that and probably weren't surprised by the thread. :lol:

But holy jesus, if I go in there today and it happens again I'm going to toss a dirty toilet water soaked roll of toilet paper over the stall wall.

Sean
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:37 AM
most people that know me, know that and probably weren't surprised by the thread. :lol:
<---one of those people. :hibye:

:roll:

SaShWhO
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:41 AM
<---one of those people. :hibye:

:roll:

one more:applause:

DevilsTonic
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:43 AM
:up: See.....

dirkterrell
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:49 AM
one more:applause:

And another. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dik

SaShWhO
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:52 AM
And another. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dik
:pointlaugh:

hahah
Dirk forgot his r
way to go Dik

Tipys
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:54 AM
I dont think many people are surprised by this thread.

But that dirty toilet paper is just wrong

Sean
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 08:58 AM
:pointlaugh:
hahah
Dirk forgot his r
way to go Dik
Dirk made a mistake? Holy shit! :shocked: He's human!?!?!?!

Mizzybeff
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 09:10 AM
most people that know me, know that and probably weren't surprised by the thread. :lol:

Yeah I know leah well! The first time I met her we showed out pierced boobs together and I kissed her (pictures were taken but NOT available)

and the second time I met her... Leah dear...

She motor boated me at a bar! LOL Gosh Leah we r just 2 crazy kids:bananna:

DevilsTonic
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Yeah I know leah well! The first time I met her we showed out pierced boobs together and I kissed her (pictures were taken but NOT available)

and the second time I met her... Leah dear...

She motor boated me at a bar! LOL Gosh Leah we r just 2 crazy kids:bananna:What can I say, I'm unorthodox and friendly. Everyone, but Tom loves me for it. ;)

dirkterrell
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Dirk made a mistake? Holy shit! :shocked: He's human!?!?!?!

Everybody's been calling me that lately so I thought I'd just go ahead and change it.

Dik

Sean
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Everybody's been calling me that lately so I thought I'd just go ahead and change it.

Dik:wtf: Calling you a dick is like putting an elevator in an outhouse, it just don't fit. Have them feel free to file a formal complaint with your negotioations comitee (shinysideup@fuckoffyoubastards.org) and I'm sure we can work it out :up:

DevilsTonic
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 09:50 AM
:wtf: Calling you a dick is like putting an elevator in an outhouse, it just don't fit. Have them feel free to file a formal complaint with your negotioations comitee (shinysideup@fuckoffyoubastards.org) and I'm sure we can work it out :up:+1 grab the pitch forks and torches boys, we're goin douchebag hunting. :)

Gramps
Mon Apr 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM
No offense taken Tom. I'm not your average lady, never been a girly girl.....and higher powers willing, I never will be. I'm not afraid of who I am or the opinions that others may have of me, so it's all good.

I'm just open and not afraid to talk about things that may be socially inacceptable...most people that know me, know that and probably weren't surprised by the thread. :lol:

But holy jesus, if I go in there today and it happens again I'm going to toss a dirty toilet water soaked roll of toilet paper over the stall wall.

I'm glad you took no offense to it. None was meant. I just felt the need to express my opinion I guess. the same way you felt the need to make the original post.

You being not afraid to talk about things that I may not want to talk about is what makes this a great place to live:up: See I think we can disagree on a topic, discuss that topic like adults, and either change our minds or agree to disagree. Either way we may both learn something about each other or the topic just by listening to the other persons opinion.

It doesn't have the drama factor that everyone seems to like nowadays but it sure seems to make more sense to me.

From this I learned that I may be a little strange considering everyone does it. so why am I so uptight about a female talking about it? Who knows? A question for the shrink:)