PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an entry-level position - Can start in August/2009

XJ600s
Sat Apr 4th, 2009, 04:40 PM
I will be graduating from the University of Colorado - Boulder in August with a Bachelors in Astronomy. Unfortunately, there are essentially no jobs in the astronomy industry as of now that I qualify for (most open positions require a Ph.D). I have a full resume and can come up with a cover letter to suit a specific job opening.

In short, I am looking for any type of entry-level position, preferably in Colorado, in the solar/wind energy industry, working with computers or computer programming as I am very computer literate and understand how computer systems work (on an assembly programming level). However, I am open to jobs in any field as long as it will be Full-Time.

I am a fast learner, very trainable and willing to complete any outside training necessary for a specific job. I am an excellent problem solver and am quite adept at tackling large problems. I get along well with others and have superb customer relations skills (from retail), and have a lot of work experience in many fields (retail, coffee, coffee management, life-guarding, data-entry, student research assistant). I have been known to always put forth my best work and usually go above and beyond of what is required of me.

My last day of class will be August 7th and I am willing to start working on August 10th. If you know of any job openings at your work, could you let me know and I will forward any and all documentation required. Contact information is: Garrett.Ebelke@colorado.edu or 720.352.7345