PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for TFOG

rocktboy
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 08:38 AM
i had a little get off during the practice sessions at the mra new racer school on saturday and as i was inspecting my bike for damages in the pits scott and jim from tfog stopped by to look at my bike. they suggested that my front wheel alignment maybe off and offered to loosen some bolts on my triple clamp and make adjustment from there. jim messed with it for a while and we both eyeballed the alignment for a few minutes and got it as straight as we can. i then asked jim how much he'll charge for it and he said NO CHARGE!!!!
now that will get you a future customer and maybe his friends too..... :up: :up: :up:

Hoopty
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 12:25 PM
I give two :up: for TFOG as well! I've had nothing but good experiences when taking my bike to them and ordering parts. They have always finished when they told me they would be done (if not before), and they always call to let me know the status of parts/work etc. :up:

BlueDevil
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Mike helped me last year in thew same situation. He had the tool ans loosened it all up and pop right back into place. Really helped me out a lot.

It always good to see this type of thing.

Does TFog have a web site?

Ytry2
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Mike helped me last year in thew same situation. He had the tool ans loosened it all up and pop right back into place. Really helped me out a lot.

It always good to see this type of thing.

Does TFog have a web site? www.tfogracing.com

Rick T.
Mon Jun 30th, 2003, 01:42 PM
i had a little get off during the practice sessions at the mra new racer school on saturday and as i was inspecting my bike for damages in the pits scott and jim from tfog stopped by to look at my bike. they suggested that my front wheel alignment maybe off and offered to loosen some bolts on my triple clamp and make adjustment from there. jim messed with it for a while and we both eyeballed the alignment for a few minutes and got it as straight as we can. i then asked jim how much he'll charge for it and he said NO CHARGE!!!!
now that will get you a future customer and maybe his friends too..... :up: :up: :up:

Glad you're ok Jack... was it the R1??

Good on TFOG! Must see them soon... :up: :cheers:

Bryce
Tue Jul 8th, 2003, 09:11 PM
I have to say even though I may seem partial (as I am a sponsored rider) to tfog I think that Jim and Scott go out of there way to help riders in need and will continue to refer people to them as much as possible

yakuza
Tue Jul 8th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Yup, I definitely agree about Tfog. I'm not sponsored but I buy my tires and other misc stuff from them, and always feel welcome whenever I have a question. :up:

Hoopty
Wed Jul 9th, 2003, 08:41 AM
I'm there all the time and they are always going out of their way to help. Scott even offered to let me use his racebike to take the new riders class if my bike fell through!!! :shock: I was there last night- I showed up at about 5:15 with my "new" F3 and they mounted and balanced a set of Pilot race takeoff's for $125 TOTAL!!! Mounting and balancing with the wheels on the bike is only $25 each! I was also very impressed the first time I had a question about jetting on my bike- Jim knew off hand how many clicks etc I needed to do for an SV650 with M4 pipe, just by hearing my problems... I give a big :up: to TFOG!

surfinspacegirl
Wed Jul 9th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Absolutely couldn't agree more :D Scott gave great advice and service when I was pricing stuff up for racing. I would definately recommend TFOG to my friends :up:

panther
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Does TFOG only cater to racing? or do they do regular service as well??

Jay

yakuza
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 12:16 PM
They will service streetbikes as well, they have a shop and store. :up:

Hoopty
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 01:07 PM
Correct, they can do pretty much anything you want done to your bikes. :up:

panther
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 01:57 PM
sweet, thank you guys.. :D

Anonymous
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Yep, they are good guys! :up:

I'd take my bike to them if I didn't do pretty much everything by myself anyway...

panther
Mon Oct 13th, 2003, 03:52 PM
i called there # this morning and left a vm, and they havent called me back. is there a different way to get a hold of them??

Hoopty
Tue Oct 14th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Yeah, call them back. :P :D

panther
Tue Oct 14th, 2003, 01:32 PM
cool, thats what i did and got myself an appointment. They only charge 55/hr. which is great i think.
Jay

RSVR4aCowboy
Tue Oct 14th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Scott and Jim are great and a little less expensive than other shops. I've had good luck with their prices and work.

panther
Sun Oct 26th, 2003, 02:39 PM
i got my bike back over the weekend from tfog. And so far the bike is doing great. They had it done before the they said it would be done and the price was very reasonable. Just nice to go somewhere and have it done correctly and at a reasonable price. I would recommend to anyone.

Jay