PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. K.C, A wonderful Lab and great friend.

RyNo24
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:31 AM
We had to put down my 12 year old Lab yesterday, because he was suffering too much due to his bad hips. The poor thing could not even walk outside to pee, plus he was always a fetching dog, so it must have been torture for him. He was a great obedient Lab and will always be missed. He had a great life, and it was his time.
R.I.P. K.C.

chad23
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:36 AM
sorry to hear about your loss. I cry like a baby when mine passed. Are you thinking of getting another?

TFOGGuys
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:38 AM
My condolences to you and your family. We lost our eldest shih tzu in November, and it was very hard.

Vehicle 1
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear this, RIP.

Matty
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:46 AM
sux man... had to do that awhile back with my old lab as well.

The Black Knight
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Sorry to hear this, I also know what it's like to put down a friend of 15 years. It ain't easy but sometimes it's the best thing when they are suffering. RIP

RyNo24
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:50 AM
We have another dog right now. We are not planning on getting a puppy, but we will see in time. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

honey
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Sorry to hear of the loss to you and your family.

RajunCajun
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Sorry to hear about the old pooch! It sucks getting super attached to an animal knowing full well that you will outlive it and have to see it go one day. I guess that kinda makes its time here more special if you think about it....

Sean
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 01:20 PM
:(

~Barn~
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I'm not really too much of a pet person, but that is a good lookin' dog there. My condolences. =\

Matrix
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 02:24 PM
We have an 8 year old lab and I am already thinking about how hard it will be to go throug this in a few short years. Sorry for your loss.

RyNo24
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 02:25 PM
We have an 8 year old lab and I am already thinking about how hard it will be to go throug this in a few short years. Sorry for your loss.
We kinda knew this was coming for a few years, so I know what you are going through there.

longrider
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 02:50 PM
You have my sympathy, having lost pets myself I know what it is like. Just remember that he is happily waiting at Rainbow Bridge (http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm)

ChrisCBX
Sun Apr 5th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Sorry for your loss.

I know what you are going through. I love my critters and I've been lucky enough to have lived with some really great dogs over the years.