PDA

View Full Version : I Like Square Butts, I Can Not Lie...

Wintermute
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Our latest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5X4TSbGreA

My best buddy got to go to Seattle and sit in with Mixalot on this recording session.

We're already getting heat from the "Won't somebody please think about the children!" types...

konichd
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 11:54 AM
I will wait until I hear the remix of "Buttermilk Biscuts" or "My posse's on Broadway" until then......no clickith :no:

Wintermute
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 02:20 PM
It's not a remix, it's a rewriting we did with Mixalot for the 10th Anniversary of Spongebob.

konichd
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM
If I do not hear a remix of "Gold" "Swass" or "Square Dance Rap" I will fuckin kill Sponge Bob............. :)

swademaster
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 02:32 PM
I will wait until I hear the remix of "Buttermilk Biscuts" or "My posse's on Broadway" until then......no clickith :no:

If I do not hear a remix of "Gold" "Swass" or "Square Dance Rap" I will fuckin kill Sponge Bob............. :)

Those are classics.

SaShWhO
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM
:spit:

konichd
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Wait til I tell Kid Sensation and Larry....Larry is the white guy people think he's funny....a real estate investor that makes a lot of money.

Also your title is wrong it should be "I like square butts I cannot lie, you other sponges can't deny......"

:no: FIX THAT SHIT SON!

Wintermute
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Whoops, Koni.

Fixt.

konichd
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 03:33 PM
^^Now we're talking! Showing Mix that proper respect PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

salsashark
Wed Apr 8th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Some of the comments are cracking me up...

Maybe its just me...but those aren't square butts...anyone else see that they are rectangles? come on now...

hahahahahahahahahahaha burger king lost they damn minds lol

sorry i dont like square buttss....

AetasMutuo
Thu Apr 9th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Now all we need is for McDonalds to up the ante with a promotion for the 'Fairly Odd Parents' cartoon with a lyrical rework of the “F**k shop” by 2 Live Crew.

BoulderNinja
Thu Apr 9th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Our latest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5X4TSbGreA

My best buddy got to go to Seattle and sit in with Mixalot on this recording session.

We're already getting heat from the "Won't somebody please think about the children!" types...

That's super cool man. My company created that TV spot. Small world.

rybo
Thu Apr 9th, 2009, 12:55 PM
A quick test:

Is it a video?

(yes)

Is it for sheer entertainment value?

(yes)

Does it involve a motorcycle, a race track or a technique question?

(no)

Then it probably belongs here, in the pics and videos section of the entertainment forum.

Bashed
Thu Apr 9th, 2009, 02:03 PM
A quick test:

Is it a video?

(yes)

Is it for sheer entertainment value?

(yes)

Does it involve a motorcycle, a race track or a technique question?

(no)

Then it probably belongs here, in the pics and videos section of the entertainment forum.

I would be willing to guess this video would be appropriate then....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Wintermute
Thu Apr 9th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Sorry RYBO, didn't know there was a section for it.

Boulder Ninja, CPB?

Hi11Zone
Thu Apr 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
wtf? llol..i think taco bell should step up their advertising

Mister BOYD
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Ah.. masses of the stupid. Doing what they don't know how to do best. Political correctness and sensorship (to an extent) are terrible. After all.. It's not hulu that is softening people!

Wintermute
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Heh. We made those Hulu ads too.