PDA

View Full Version : UFC 100 - Tickets on sale today!

~Barn~
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:37 AM
UFC 100 tickets are now on sale for UFC newsletter subscribers. It's not till mid July, but since it's basically a "Super Card" and I'm expecting a sellout within a week, so I'm picking mine up today.

Anybody else getting tickets to that? If you do, maybe we can book rooms near each other, if you're going to stay at The Mandalay Bay. :dunno:

Anyway.... Here is the fight card (http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=2016).

Zach929rr
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Lesnar is a beast among boys. Mir gave him the leg sub last time right?

~Barn~
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
If Ticketmaster could be any more of a racket, I would be astonished.
:banghead:

Zach929rr
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Sweet baby Jesus, I just looked at the price.

~Barn~
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Tanya and I were budgeting for the $500 tickets, and they are allegedly gone already.

How in the fuck this happens, when today is supposed to be a special "pre-sale" for newsletter members only, I don't know.

I was on the site and refreshing within seconds of the official "for sale" time. This is stupid, and I am officially pissed.

Canuck
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I'm going to wait until UFC 500. At the rate they are going, I won't have to wait long.

~Barn~
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Sometime I think you're right, Jason, but over their 16 year history, to only have 100 events (not including their free Ultimate Fight Night Live specials), isn't really that bad. Less than 7 per year, average.

Sean
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Tanya and I were budgeting for the $500 tickets, and they are allegedly gone already.

How in the fuck this happens, when today is supposed to be a special "pre-sale" for newsletter members only, I don't know.

I was on the site and refreshing within seconds of the official "for sale" time. This is stupid, and I am officially pissed.
Wow! :shocked: I can't believe that. Bum deal man. That sucks! :scream1: