PDA

View Full Version : To the girl on her bike last night....

Suki
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:43 AM
You are a damn fool. Weaving in and out of traffic, riding on cars asses, cutting cars off. you think you're cool on your loud bike, spitting out of your helmet, showing off your tramp stamp tat? speeding down Leetsdale.

you're lucky you didn't wreck... OH WAIT! you DID wreck on Monaco! Hmm... imagine that. Way to go. :321:

if anyone knows who it is, you may want to smack some sense into your friend, if the concrete didn't already do so.

EDIT: was around 930-10pm

TurboGizzmo
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Wreck? Details? no pics???

Zach929rr
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:46 AM
ttiwwp

cdbouncer
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:47 AM
lol i'm sorry this post made me laugh -- it's never funny when someone crashes but way to put it suki!!!!

Shea
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Saucer of milk, table 2 :)

DevilsTonic
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:48 AM
It's funny when people wreck and they're riding like complete ass hats. They have it coming.

ahhhh natural selection at its finest.

lightspeed
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:50 AM
:bow:she sounds like she'd be right up my alley....if you see her again, send her my way.
nothin like a girl with no fear and a side of adventure...

yeah...also maybe give her a few refresher MSF classes and she'd be perfect.

Suki
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:50 AM
We saw her on the way home, leetsdale and colorado. after we got past colorado and were merging to the right (by the target), she took off and we could see her weaving in and out and was gone. After I dropped off my sister, she and her friend went to another friends house and saw the bike/girl laid out on Monaco, fire truck, ambulance and cops were there.

No pics, i'm not coordinated enough to drive and take pics and my sister was too busy freaking out that the girl was going to get smashed by a car. stupid, stupid.

Suki
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:53 AM
lol i'm sorry this post made me laugh -- it's never funny when someone crashes but way to put it suki!!!!

It's funny when people wreck and they're riding like complete ass hats. They have it coming.

ahhhh natural selection at its finest.

I was laughing my ass off this morning when my sister told me she saw her laid out. horrible to laugh at because she could have been seriously hurt, but with the way she was riding she definitely had it coming. being a total show off, was alittle wobbly at the light while stopped so maybe tipsy? who knows.

:bow:she sounds like she'd be right up my alley....if you see her again, send her my way.
nothin like a girl with no fear and a side of adventure...
Single boy seeks adventurous girl with road rash and concussion. sounds like a nice personal ad.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM
:squid:

DevilsTonic
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I would've been laughing my ass off too, and if I would've seen her laid out..I would've stopped just to laugh in her face and tell her how stupid she was. I would also make sure to tell the emergency personell about her riding ability or lack thereof.

~Barn~
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Someone didn't love you enough when you were little, did they?

Suki
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:37 PM
tough love barn, it's the only love we know. lmao!

R6biker122
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:38 PM
damn, i don't want to be critical but craziness. Where was this?

rforsythe
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I would've been laughing my ass off too, and if I would've seen her laid out..I would've stopped just to laugh in her face and tell her how stupid she was. I would also make sure to tell the emergency personell about her riding ability or lack thereof.

I'm pretty sure the emergency personnel had it figured out by that point...

DevilsTonic
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I'm pretty sure the emergency personnel had it figured out by that point...We can only hope they weren't standing around scratching their heads goin WTF...:)

Tipys
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Hey suki next time you see this girl let her know I want a ride on the back.

Suki
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:14 PM
damn, i don't want to be critical but craziness. Where was this?

monaco and leetsdale area.

SaShWhO
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:17 PM
you had me at spit....

Gainer
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:34 PM
What kind of bike was she on?

Sean
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:36 PM
What kind of bike was she on?Had to be a gsxr. All :squid:'s ride gsxrs.

Gainer
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Had to be a gsxr. All :squid:'s ride gsxrs.

Good assumption...very true. Plus... Gixxers are for girls.

Tipys
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Or she also could have been on an r6 cause that's a girls bike too

R6biker122
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM
^^ last bike i saw with a chick on it was a CBR... hm.. i wonder if that was the girl. The girl i talked to at applebees already wrecked once though. lol

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Good assumption...very true. Plus... Gixxers are for girls.

Oh nooooooo you dint'ent!

SamuraiX
Fri Apr 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM
she doent sound much like a girl to me- i vote R6.