PDA

View Full Version : MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

co_gixxerguy
Sat Apr 11th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Ok...so its easter weekend...usually a good time to ride and enjoy the spring weather....but here i am watching MORE freakin snow fall...CDOT is out putting fresh layers of sand back on the road that was looking pretty decent in places until last night. Im thinkin i gotta move to a lower elevation. Anybody know the "no snow dance"??:banghead::banghead:

Nick_Ninja
Sat Apr 11th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Go to Ouray and jump in the hot pool. That works for me :up:

Wintermute
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Unless you like riding straight lines, the roads we all want to ride on are up there anyway.

We're all in the same shitty, sandy, gravelly, when-will-it-ever-end boat.

zx6rpete
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 09:43 AM
I can't believe they turn the roads into dirt roads when it snows? At least with a little bit of moisture rock salt will melt and flow away. This gravel is going to be dangerous for motorcycles for months. Someone told me it was due to the enviroment or fish or something but I lived a number of years in Chicago and it never affected the fishing. Even so I'd rather kill a fish that 10 people in a multi car crash on icey roads. Oh well at least July will be here in a couple months.:)

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I can't believe they turn the roads into dirt roads when it snows? At least with a little bit of moisture rock salt will melt and flow away. This gravel is going to be dangerous for motorcycles for months. Someone told me it was due to the enviroment or fish or something but I lived a number of years in Chicago and it never affected the fishing. Even so I'd rather kill a fish that 10 people in a multi car crash on icey roads. Oh well at least July will be here in a couple months.:)
Tell me about it...some of us have to ride home in that shit.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 09:47 AM
I hear you are in for 18" - 24" down in that neck-o-the-woods. Don't worry. In a month it will rain buckets and wash all that dirt off the road. ahhhhh living in the San Juans ---- it's not for the timid :D

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Well we MIGHT get 8-12 inches. Or just a lot of freaking rain. So they told us to plan accordingly...whatever that means.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Well we MIGHT get 8-12 inches. Or just a lot of freaking rain. So they told us to plan accordingly...whatever that means.

They have no clue. :roll:

LambeauXLIV
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:39 AM
The weather has been screwy lately...or screwing with us (never quite know which)

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I think we should retaliate by screwing the weather people. I call Becky Ditchfield! :D

LambeauXLIV
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:46 AM
^
Not what I was going for...

:lol:

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I hear what I want and respond accordingly :lol:

Zach929rr
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:58 AM
I think you just have an affinity for screwing :D

Note to self: Use rear sparingly in rain

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I think you just have an affinity for screwing
Um, you don't? Might wanna get that checked out...

Zach929rr
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Never said I didn't, was merely pointing out your overwhelming need to fuck the weather people, most likely Chris Dunn and/or Dave Fraser, you dirty Fox news-loving pubby.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Hey now... Chris Dunn is kinda cute! lol

Zach929rr
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Except that look he gives the camera supersedes Liberace gay in a heartbeat.

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:32 AM
...and your point is....? lol
Or are you just jealous that you can't hold on to your man card and agree with me at the same time? lol

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Never said I didn't, was merely pointing out your overwhelming need to fuck the weather people, most likely Chris Dunn and/or Dave Fraser, you dirty Fox news-loving pubby.
Not weather people, donkey boy, weather person! And I go local! There's at least a CHANCE that I could run into Becky Ditchfield in a bar in Lodo and she comes home with her legs wrapped around my head. :hump:

Zach929rr
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:38 AM
LOL!

TFOGGuys
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Storm's a cummin'......
http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=FTG&product=NCR&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

Devaclis
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Rode in dry, ridin' home wet. I feel like such a slut.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Rode in dry, ridin' home wet. I feel like such a slut.
:imwithstupid: