PDA

View Full Version : NoCo n00b ride!!!

mtnairlover
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Ok, so I'm borrowing Brian's (McVaaaagh's) words for this thread to keep things straight. So here goes...

It's time for the annual noob ride.

For those that don't know, there's a couple of reasons we put this ride on every year:

1) Introduce new members of the club to old members of the club.
2) Introduce anybody to group riding
3) Give people that are new to riding the opportunity to ride at their own level and not feel pressured to "keep up". At the same time these newer riders will hopefully learn a little something from the more experienced riders.

Anybody is welcome to join in on this ride, but I'm going to say this several times between now and then. THIS IS A SLOW-PACED RIDE. If you simply can't handle going at or below the speed limit this ride is NOT for you. There will not be slow/medium/fast groups on this ride. All groups will be at a slow pace. Remember the purpose of the ride.

Gear is required! At the minimum you need helmet, jacket and gloves. If you show up with your helmet strapped to the tail of your bike I'm going to ask you to skip this ride. :squid:

Details:

Sunday May 17
Time: Pre-ride at 9:45, leaving at 10:00
You need to be ready to go before 9:45. That means gassed up and ready to roll. First group will roll out at 10:00am and no we're not waiting for you because you're nursing a hangover or got up late or forgot gas or whatever.

Start: South Loveland King Soopers parking lot on the Starbucks side (southside) -- there's a gas station in this parking lot as well
1275 Eagle Dr
Route: Will be shared at time of ride
End: Blackhawk, or Central City, which ever is closer...:D
Note: You may go on to Gibby's in Aurora from that point to meet other CSC'ers for MotoGP if you wish...http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=29966 (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/../forum...ad.php?t=29966)

Please post up if you plan on attending.

We'll need several leaders and sweepers as we tend to get quite a few bikes involved in this ride, even on the North side, and need to split into groups of about 8. If you can lead or sweep please post up and PM me.

I look forward to seeing you all at this! :up:

crazyhammer10
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 11:48 AM
hey there is a possibilty that i will be able to lead or sweep depending on my kids birthday that day may not be able to do the whole ride

mtnairlover
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Ok Calvin, thanks. No problem on cutting out early. And if you can't make, that's fine too. There'll be plenty more rides.

chad23
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 12:01 PM
I am in. Just let me know what you need

mtnairlover
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 12:11 PM
How bout comic relief?

lol

Lead or sweep is fine by me. Of course riding in the middle of a group would be just fine, too.

We'll see what the day brings and how many people show up, k.

daemon
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 01:20 PM
i might be in....

Think
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Possibly in...

asp_125
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 01:50 PM
I'm in, lead or sweep or middle.

OUTLAWD
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I'll be there...wherever it is we meet..haha

hopefully by then I'll have a new ride and get to be a gixxer :squid:

MikeG
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 05:55 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny about my whereabouts as to whether I'd lead, sweep or just ride. In other words, it's a definite maybe

Wintermute
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 06:33 PM
In like Schwinn.

mistykz
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I may be there, depending on whether or not I can get work off that morning

Think
Sun Apr 12th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Well since this isn't on Saturday, I've decided I'm in. I could probably sweep if need be.

Nimijneb
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Im in. Will do whatever needs to be done.

BigE
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I could be a possible definite maybe.........:D

chad23
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 05:33 PM
come on guys and gals there is a lot of you in the Ft. Collins area that should come on this ride. You know you have nothing better to do. Think get your buddies on board with this

sag
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 05:56 PM
since i am unemployed lol im down. can i bring a nussie if she doesnt have a jacket and gloves? shell have a lid and be dressed as appropriate as possible.

brennahm
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 06:09 PM
I have a girls jacket Size S if my +1 isn't interested that day (she prolly won't be). You're welcome to it plus I have some gloves. PM me.

chad23
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 06:56 PM
since i am unemployed lol im down. can i bring a nussie if she doesnt have a jacket and gloves? shell have a lid and be dressed as appropriate as possible.
I am sure between all of us we can round up some gear for her. I have an extra mens jacket, some lids, hell I even have a pair of ladies gloves.

Think
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM
You fool, you know I've got an extra jacket, might be a bit big but it's better than nothing. And who is you bringing?

come on guys and gals there is a lot of you in the Ft. Collins area that should come on this ride. You know you have nothing better to do. Think get your buddies on board with this
Haha, you should ask sag, he's the one that has probably ridden with every college kid in town (mmm sounds dirty). I've only ridden with him and people off this board.

sag
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM
You fool, you know I've got an extra jacket, might be a bit big but it's better than nothing. And who is you bringing?

Haha, you should ask sag, he's the one that has probably ridden with every college kid in town (mmm sounds dirty). I've only ridden with him and people off this board.

i would never want to be the one responsible for bringing that crew to a group ride. 90mph standups and running from the cops and this place wouldnt mix :squid: ill invite the few i know that might be interested

ill hit you guys up about girlie gear when its nearer

OUTLAWD
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Pretty much I've only ridden with greg and ted. I'm trying to convice my roomate to come out, but we'll see. there is a chance I will be 2 up as well.

Another buddy has got a zx10, but he's not much for riding :confused:

denver_whitest185
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:54 PM
I think i'll be able to make it. it really depends on whether im down in denver that day or not...

mtnairlover
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I've got a ladies medium jacket and some gloves, men's small (ladies medium).

Just wanna make sure that everyone understands that horseplay and stuntin will not be tolerated. If anyone thinks they can do that on this group ride, I will ask you to leave.

crazyhammer10
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 10:50 PM
so a 150 passing 10-12 rv's is out of the question even if i do it in 2 turns and not 1

ekim12144
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 10:51 PM
I'm in, just don't know how pretty my bike will be at the time. lol

srod287
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I'm in, just got the bike back together...

chad23
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 05:50 AM
I've got a ladies medium jacket and some gloves, men's small (ladies medium).

Just wanna make sure that everyone understands that horseplay and stuntin will not be tolerated. If anyone thinks they can do that on this group ride, I will ask you to leave.

so should I just not show up to safe you the headache

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 07:04 AM
so should I just not show up to safe you the headache

Oh yeah...what was I thinking, this ride is also not for smart-ass, shocker throwin', prilia sellin, yammi lovin goons...

Now, take yer shiny new pretty blue two-wheeled toy and go home...

...and I say that with all the love I have left in my cold black heart...

BeoBe
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Man i really wish that i could make it... timing sucks this year on everything

chad23
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 09:46 PM
SOOOOOO can I go or what? I wont ride dirty if that helps any, but Calvin might

Oh yeah...what was I thinking, this ride is also not for smart-ass, shocker throwin', prilia sellin, yammi lovin goons...

Now, take yer shiny new pretty blue two-wheeled toy and go home...

...and I say that with all the love I have left in my cold black heart...

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 09:49 PM
lol...no, you can't go Chad...sheesh!

Damn, I've been serious way too long...I'm gonna have to add the unsarcasm (/sarcasm) ending to everything I type, huh?

Chad, I wouldn't have it any other way than you and Calvin along for the fun...we'll just have to keep Calvin on a tight leash for a little bit and let him loose later in the day.

chad23
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I'll get the shock collar charged (1 mile range)
lol...no, you can't go Chad...sheesh!

Damn, I've been serious way too long...I'm gonna have to add the unsarcasm (/sarcasm) ending to everything I type, huh?

Chad, I wouldn't have it any other way than you and Calvin along for the fun...we'll just have to keep Calvin on a tight leash for a little bit and let him loose later in the day.

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 09:58 PM
lol...that should do the trick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCsiFcriNjU&feature=related

Of course, if tempted, it might interfere with his riding ability just a tad...hmmm...maybe not much of a difference anyway, huh?

crazyhammer10
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 12:03 AM
can i at least get a 2 mile head start than im kinda slow on the straight aways and if there is any say can we hit that nice road heading to winter park and then turn around and head back down by the way im a courteous driver and will show everyone the proper way to follow i was a newbe last year remember

denver_whitest185
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 12:22 AM

Awh. i wanted to show off how my 250 can do wheelies...

sad panda:(

Think
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 12:30 AM
can i at least get a 2 mile head start than im kinda slow on the straight aways and if there is any say can we hit that nice road heading to winter park and then turn around and head back down by the way im a courteous driver and will show everyone the proper way to follow i was a newbe last year remember
Haha, that road will either be covered in snow or sand.

Awh. i wanted to show off how my 250 can do wheelies...
I've seen a 2fiddy do a wheelie.

sandboxshooter
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Man....would love to, but might be wore out from flying in from Baghdad on 1 May.....might if my body feels up to it.....definitely something after that date.....

mtnairlover
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Man....would love to, but might be wore out from flying in from Baghdad on 1 May.....might if my body feels up to it.....definitely something after that date.....

Well, a big pre-welcome back! Get all the rest you need, there will be more rides a coming.

Think
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Thank you for your service. Dumb question, but is the PGR crew setting up some kind of welcome back for you guys?

Oh, and if you end up coming on the ride and heading to the MotoGP event afterward, I'll definitely buy you a beer.

sandboxshooter
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:50 AM
That'd be better for the military guys. I'm retired military, but here of my own free will as a civilian doing protection work for govt.

Think
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Well since this isn't on Saturday, I've decided I'm in. I could probably sweep if need be.
Well after reading threads about leaders and sweepers, I'm in no way qualified to sweep according to those. But I'm still in regardless.

chad23
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 07:21 AM
greg thanks for trying to help but just show up and have fun you don't need to take on any other responsibilities than just ride and don't hit the bike in front of you

ride sally ride

Hi11Zone
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:36 PM
I'll represent the green so im in. I can lead or sweep.

Triskat
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:00 AM
Hey, count me in on this ride! I have been riding for over a year but this will be my first group ride so it will work out great! :)

chad23
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 06:15 AM
welcome, you will have a blast and get to meet a lot of local riders

mtnairlover
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:03 AM
Welcome...we'll have us an enjoyable day for sure!

Featherhead
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 07:22 PM
If my work schedule says I'm off then I'm in with the girlie on the back. I'll post back with a fo' sho' when I know. Werrrrrd.

R6Blake101
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 10:36 PM
I'm in... I'll be in the back tho.

Zach929rr
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 11:03 PM
Blake! Whadup mang? How was 'waii?

R6Blake101
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:05 PM
its beautiful weather as always. Just got back from sydney this past monday, flew from Maui to Sydney to visit my dad stayed there for about a week. What's happening dude?

Zach929rr
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Same old. Good to see you're back in the 48. Should be able to catch up with you on the newb ride.

cdbouncer
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:31 PM
I wanted to play but I'm out -- won't get back from road trip until early sunday morning. Probably should get at least 8 hours of sleep before I try to do anything productive...:cry:

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:45 PM
I wanted to play but I'm out --

Awe man! I haven't seen you in like forever. Fine! We'll just have to do lunch, or ride some other time, or something.

Have a good trip, tho!

Wintermute
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 04:13 PM
In like Schwinn.

Sorry MtnAir, I think I'm going to other meet-up. The 120th Conoco is closer to me than Loveland.

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:45 PM
Sorry MtnAir, I think I'm going to other meet-up. The 120th Conoco is closer to me than Loveland.

Not a problem...hope you enjoy the ride!:)

honda919
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:17 PM
shut up pansy ass you can crash at my play saturday night if needed(ps my apartment has a hot tub and pooll........) fag stop thinkin that way hahaha

Count me in for the ride.. Cathy if you need me to do anything as in sweep or middle or just to be me let me know

sandboxshooter
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:43 PM
shut up pansy ass you can crash at my play saturday night if needed(ps my apartment has a hot tub and pooll........) fag stop thinkin that way hahaha

Count me in for the ride.. Cathy if you need me to do anything as in sweep or middle or just to be me let me know

When my PTSD kicks in, you're the first...............

We'll see if I make it if weather cooperates, .....hopefully.

sag
Sat Apr 25th, 2009, 03:05 PM
well looks like i cant go as i will be out of town for a memorial service :/ damn

pannetron
Sat Apr 25th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Would an old timer (FOG?) get any bonus points for lapping the field on a ride like this? ;-)

honda919
Sun Apr 26th, 2009, 08:11 AM
We'll see if I make it if weather cooperates, .....hopefully.

you gonna ride the gpz or the 10? cause if you take the gpz ill ride the 10 for ya hahah

Think
Sun Apr 26th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Weather ain't looking like it's going to hold up.

BeoBe
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 08:25 AM
I wasn't on my bike but i was just up the canyon this weekend and it was amazing... didn't see many other bikes quite yet but yea..

asp_125
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Cross our fingers: (forecast for Nederland CO)

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.

Saturday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.

Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 11:55 AM
whats the big deal...is everyone running slicks or something :dunno:

...or planning on having the wicked witch of the west on the back?

asp_125
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 12:21 PM
No a big deal for you and I, just precautionary for those who just got their license. Plus if it's cold/wet, they might not have nice overpants. :D

BeoBe
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 12:58 PM
yea the only thing that i noticed while cruisin in the canyon is ALOT of loose rocks, it didn't rain hard at all and alot of rocks were coming down.. So if you guys do by chance go after or during a rain be very careful for the falling rock on the blind curves and as always stay safe..

For the noobs just make sure you "Ride your own ride"

asp_125
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
7 was pretty clean yesterday morning. +1 for the odd loose rock right in your line. :shock:

Pandora-11
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 01:07 PM
...or planning on having the wicked witch of the west on the back?

Speaking of this: I want to go, but won't have taken my course yet. Is there a FOG who wants to pony up? PM

SOCO?

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 27th, 2009, 04:32 PM
No a big deal for you and I, just precautionary for those who just got their license. Plus if it's cold/wet, they might not have nice overpants. :D

Yeah...I know...I know...and don't be grouping me in with you old folk...I'm a n00b, remember...

+1 on the fallen rock on the shoulder...when I came up thru lyons and estes the other night it was interesting...forewarning to people who ride tight to the shoulder on the inside

BeoBe
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 07:56 AM
so i made a call for you guys requesting a timeline when they were going to start laying down the netting for the fallen rock.. They stated that they were going to try and get it s tarted t his weekend if weather prevails... So if not for falling rock watch for falling workers.

Sir Bacon Lube
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 08:04 AM
See you there!

chad23
Tue Apr 28th, 2009, 08:07 AM
so i made a call for you guys requesting a timeline when they were going to start laying down the netting for the fallen rock.. They stated that they were going to try and get it s tarted t his weekend if weather prevails... So if not for falling rock watch for falling workers.
cant miss the falling worker they are bright yellow and tend to be squishy when you hit them

Nimijneb
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 03:21 PM
So, if the weather doesn't blow, who is down to head over to Gibby's and watch the races and hang with other riders?

I'm getting pretty excited for this!

sandboxshooter
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I'm going to Gibby's whether I get to ride or drive my truck.

Nimijneb
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Oh I hope we can ride!

chad23
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 06:37 PM
why dont we try to get buffalo wild wings or hooter or someone local to host a race event.....

OUTLAWD
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 10:36 PM
If the weather fails us, I might be up for caging it down to Gibbys, but meeting up here would be a nice change of pace...

Nimijneb
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 10:38 PM
why dont we try to get buffalo wild wings or hooter or someone local to host a race event.....

That sounds great too.

Gibby's just sounded fun because of all the events and what not.

But it would be nice to get into the home area sooner then later.

Although Im sure four days isn't enough to plan such a thing..

Think
Wed Apr 29th, 2009, 11:23 PM
I'm down for BWW or Hooters. If there's no basketball on Sunday we might be able to plan with one of them to host us.

chad23
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 05:43 AM
If I can get time today i will see if i can put something together

crazyhammer10
Thu Apr 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM
have fun guys wont make it do to my youngest birthday party and i have baseball clinic for coaches that day have fun and be safe

mtnairlover
Fri May 1st, 2009, 07:25 AM
Welp, according to the forecast on 9News, this is what's in store for Sunday...Sunday: Partly cloudy, breezy and cool. A few showers possible. Morning lows will be from 35 to 40 degrees, highs from 57 to 62 degrees.

Let's wait for official word from McVaaahhh (Brian) in the main N00b thread about the ride. Just cuz it's gonna be around 60 in our area, doesn't mean it's gonna be like that up in the hills. This is the forecast for Blackhawk on Sunday...http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USCO0033.html.

We'll reschedule along with Brian if that's what he decides and I'll see you guys on that ride. Oh and Chad, I still owe ya, so expect breakfast along with that Latte, ok?:)

Sully
Fri May 1st, 2009, 09:44 AM
Please be sure to wear name tags ! :D

mtnairlover
Fri May 1st, 2009, 10:43 AM
Ok guys...it's official. There has been a date change to the n00b ride day (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30732). Same meet up place for us (up in the Great White North) as in my first post in this thread, just a different date. So, if you show up this Sunday, I'm not gonna be there.

Chad, show up a little early and I'll buy ya a Latte and breakfast...or, I could buy ya lunch.:)

Sully
Fri May 1st, 2009, 10:47 AM
Don't forget that 303Cycles tech day is the Saturday before :up: 5/16

OUTLAWD
Fri May 1st, 2009, 12:15 PM
+1...so get your shit fixed up so no sweeps have to fix it on the side of the road...

I'm out for the 17th, I'll be out of town for a conference. But I will be riding this sunday noobs or not :cool:

mtnairlover
Fri May 1st, 2009, 02:24 PM
Don't forget that 303Cycles tech day is the Saturday before :up: 5/16

Gonna put that in my calendar so I don't forget. Thanks.:)

Think
Fri May 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM
I'll be leaving to head back to MD on Sunday so I won't make it. You all have fun though.

OUTLAWD
Fri May 1st, 2009, 06:59 PM
I'll be leaving to head back to MD on Sunday so I won't make it. You all have fun though.

Haha...I'll be in DC sat-tues, too bad its for work and I'll have no time to ride

chad23
Fri May 1st, 2009, 07:24 PM
and i switch work schedule that week, I will now have Thurs-Sat off. Working Sun to Weds. no noob ride for me. I will tell you the road details from saturday

crazyhammer10
Fri May 1st, 2009, 08:59 PM
so no more breakfast runs on sunday then im gonna miss those biscuits and gravy

chad23
Fri May 1st, 2009, 09:22 PM
so no more breakfast runs on sunday then im gonna miss those biscuits and gravy
and why cant we do that on Saturday morning

daemon
Fri May 1st, 2009, 09:32 PM
and it looks like it will be the CFRSR steamboat ride the day before.
no definitive date so far,but i may not attend the newb ride due to the fact that i wll be worn out from the day prior.
i'm torn.

chad23
Fri May 1st, 2009, 09:46 PM
mike are you saying that that ride on Saturday, Oh hell I dont know if I will do that one, we'll see if I show I may just find my own ride for that day

Think
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 02:19 AM
and i switch work schedule that week, I will now have Thurs-Sat off. Working Sun to Weds. no noob ride for me. I will tell you the road details from saturday
If you ride Saturday I'm down.

mtnairlover
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 10:17 AM
Hey, keep me in the loop as well with when, where, what time to ride. Chad, if you remember the guy with the FZ6, he says he would like to join us, as well.

chad23
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
cool Think I let you know.

Cathy you will always know about the rides...and we will just have to change thing with the biscuit and gravy, but only the day we go. still the most fun I can have on a bike with some good friends, I aint giving that up

crazyhammer10
Wed May 6th, 2009, 10:14 PM
oh i cant wait biscuits and gravy oh yeah

chad23
Thu May 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Biscuits and gravy may be postponed for a little while, call it a hunch...at lease for me

crazyhammer10
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:50 AM
you will jusst have to miss out or we can call the wambulance and have it take you there we can put shocks on the bed so you can lean in the corners lol

mtnairlover
Thu May 7th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Lol...I'm thinking "Super Chair" oughta do it. Check out the casters on this baby!!!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/super-comfy-chair.jpg

chad23
Thu May 7th, 2009, 10:19 AM
paint it blue with some braided lines and stump grips and its on, sad thing Calvin I am still faster in the chair...

crazyhammer10
Thu May 7th, 2009, 12:58 PM
you keep telling yourself that and maybe just maybe with a little bit of fairy dust that might come true

chad23
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Its my pain pill delusion with fluffy bunnies so dont go fuckering it all up

mtnairlover
Sat May 9th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Ok everyone...who's gonna show up and ride with us Northies on the 17th? We'll still need to figure out leads and sweeps. Sweeps should have some mechanical knowledge. I'd like a couple of us to have some first aid kit basic necessities, as well. Not like I think anything bad is gonna happen...I just want to err on the side of caution.

If you haven't read the first post yet to find out the details of this ride, then check it out...http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=435507&postcount=1

If there are some who are south of us that don't want to meet up at MoCo, then we might be heading down to Lyons to pick up a few people...just let us know.

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Sat May 9th, 2009, 04:17 PM
i want to go!
See ya there.

asp_125
Sat May 9th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Sunday... SUNDAY... SUNDAAAYYY The noob ride!
Meet up point in Loveland. http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=chrome&q=1275+Eagle+Dr,+Loveland,+Larimer,+CO+80537&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=xkYGSoyxJIqNtgfHh5CBBw&z=16

mtnairlover
Mon May 11th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Thanks for posting the map, Jeff. I'm definitely looking forward to this ride.

sandboxshooter
Wed May 13th, 2009, 11:08 PM
:cry:

I'll be there for my last ride before heading back to the ole Sandbox for the ENTIRE summer..............

mtnairlover
Thu May 14th, 2009, 05:52 AM
:cry:

I'll be there for my last ride before heading back to the ole Sandbox for the ENTIRE summer..............

:(...welp, we'll do our best to show you some more fun roads before you leave again.

Sully
Thu May 14th, 2009, 08:44 AM
I'll see you kids at the MoCo ! I'll be the one wired up on caffeine....:crazy:

Sean
Thu May 14th, 2009, 08:55 AM
I'll see you kids at the MoCo ! I'll be the one wired up on caffeine....:crazy:"Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mt Dew!"

mtnairlover
Thu May 14th, 2009, 09:23 AM
I'll see you kids at the MoCo ! I'll be the one wired up on caffeine....:crazy:

Dunno if we're gonna head down to MoCo...hmmm...

Ok guys...post up, or let me know one way or another if you want to head down to MoCo, cuz if you do, then we'll have to meet up in Loveland an hour earlier.

Sully
Thu May 14th, 2009, 10:34 AM
ohhhhhhhh.... no worries if you don't make it down, I will see you the following Sunday :)

mtnairlover
Thu May 14th, 2009, 10:41 AM
ohhhhhhhh.... no worries if you don't make it down, I will see you the following Sunday :)

Ok...you can count on it sweet-cakes...it's a date! lol...you know what I mean.:D

Sully
Thu May 14th, 2009, 10:57 AM
:eyebrows:

mtnairlover
Fri May 15th, 2009, 01:39 PM
I'll see you wild 'n crazy guys on Sunday!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9SaKYFR6ms

SiouxBe
Fri May 15th, 2009, 07:17 PM
What time and place to pick-up riders in Lyons???

sag
Fri May 15th, 2009, 10:53 PM
see ya guys there

asp_125
Sat May 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM
What time and place to pick-up riders in Lyons???

Leaving Loveland at 10am, should put us in Lyons around 10:30am. We will pull into Diamond Shamrock next to Red Hill Motorcycles. There will be a brief rider's talk for the Lyons group before heading up the canyon.

asp_125
Sun May 17th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Fastest noob ride ever!! :D Sorry I had to bail at Oskar Blues, have a dinner date. See you at the Memorial Day ride. :up:

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Sun May 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM
shhhhhh!!! We were suppost to go sloooowww,:turtle: remember....:lol:
Thanks Cathy for the noob ride and was nice meeting all the dirty south boys at Blackhawk.
Cant wait tell next weekend.

Nimijneb
Sun May 17th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Twas a very good ride. Nice meeting you guys.

mtnairlover
Sun May 17th, 2009, 04:25 PM
First...

Sorry, sorry, sorry if we missed anyone who went to Lyons. A friend of mine got his wires crossed and ended up at the wrong King Soopers, so we waited for him, which delayed us by 30 minutes.

Next...it was an amazing day and I hope if we missed anyone, you rode anyway.

Now...on to the photos.

Oh and sorry, I don't think we stopped too much for those photo ops. Next time, for sure. Can't wait for the MemDay ride...crossing fingers and toes for kick-ass weather like today.

Pic time!!!

...wtf...everyone's got their backs to me...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/backofgroup.jpg

Now, that's better...smile purdy everyone...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/groupshotfront.jpg

How's about a bug-splattage contest?...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/shmooshedbees.jpg

Thanks for the fun today guys. You "Dirty" guys will have to join us next Sunday. We'll ride for a bit longer (weather permitting). Good meeting everyone and seeing everyone today...yeah, even the gimp.:)

CaneZach
Sun May 17th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Hey Northies (or is it Damn Northies lol). I had a great ride today and meeting up with you all for lunch was very cool. If I'm not working sunday, i'll be riding again. Hope to meet up with you guys soon.

mtnairlover
Sun May 17th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Hey Northies (or is it Damn Yankees lol). I had a great ride today and meeting up with you all for lunch was very cool. If I'm not working sunday, i'll be riding again. Hope to meet up with you guys soon.

Fixed it fer ya!

Cool...weather permitting, we'll see ya next Sunday. I may have a route planned for after lunch that you guys might like, too...maybe...we'll see.

daemon
Sun May 17th, 2009, 08:41 PM
i'm glad you guy's and gal's had a hella good day.

please bring yourself to the memorial day ride next sunday!!

saturdays ride left me with very little energy to attend today's activities!!!
hope to see some of you next weekend!!!