PDA

View Full Version : Hey you tube gurus.... publishers, not browsers.... lol

PhL0aTeR
Mon Apr 13th, 2009, 11:03 PM
So when you publish a clip or a homemade vid that youve added some music too, sometimes your vid gets the sound blocked cuz of some kinda copyright crap with the music, right? But sometimes it just throws ads up for whoever is doing the song, so obviously the ones who have some kinda agreement with youtube allows the music on with ads, and others who have expressed they dont want their stuff on gets blocked...

So my question is.... Is there a list of blocked artists on youtube? ive been working on a video of my snake throwin down on a rat and i wanna add some tunes to it but ill have to add a few since its a 10 min vid and i dont wanna do all that crap for nada if their just gonna block the tunes..... Please advise.... ill wait

:siesta:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 09:54 AM
i don't think youtube allows pron anyways. :lol:

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 09:58 AM
I've noticed that a lot of the videos using copyrighted music will credit the artist & song, and somtimes even the record company as well.

Tipys
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 11:15 AM
i would sarch youtube for the song you want to put on it and see want is going on with the vids

PhL0aTeR
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 03:33 PM
i would sarch youtube for the song you want to put on it and see want is going on with the vids

i cant find the sarch button......

they pulled it cuz of the 3rd track on my vid, luckily i saved my work in various stages and just replaced that track :siesta:

Tipys
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 03:43 PM
search buttion haters