PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in setting up a team?

nattynoo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 01:23 PM
For the Furry Scurry?

I do this every year and it is always a good time. Lots to see and do, not to mention you are donating to a great organization :D

I've applied for a corporate team and gotten response, but I don't want to set one up and no one be interested in doing it!

So please speak up ASAP if anyone is interested in raising money and participating. That way we can have the most time to raise funds for all the animals that the DDFL rescues :up:

C'mon...lets show everybody there how its done in the CSC...just like we did for HOTS!!!

http://support.ddfl.org/site/TR/Events/Furry_Scurry?pg=entry&fr_id=1050

rybo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Natty,

I won't be able to participate as my hands are pretty full these days, but I'll be happy to pledge towards your cause once you get the team set up!

s

Snowman
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I have a fish, if that will help.

Player 2
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM
You know I'm in :up: :up:

DevilsTonic
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Wonder if my ferrets could handle the pressure....they might become lunch though to some hungry pooch.

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:18 PM
I'll get my leash.

nattynoo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:18 PM
You don't have to bring your dog, just come and walk and join the fun :D

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I meant my personal leash. Now all i need is someone to hold the other end of it

eg bter
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I can probably do it...I'm sure I can get the Boston from the ex.

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Actually, we might be able to steal some dogs from Girlie's folks. Hell I could probby put a damn saddle on one of them...

Player 2
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:23 PM
We have a dog or two that could be "loaned" out as well :lol:

nattynoo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Natty,

I won't be able to participate as my hands are pretty full these days, but I'll be happy to pledge towards your cause once you get the team set up!

s

Thanks Scott! You are a great friend. I was going to wait to put up a thread about this in the "Giving to Others" section until I figure out how many people want to participate.

nattynoo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:27 PM
I can probably do it...I'm sure I can get the Boston from the ex.

Just borrow one of ours :up:

Actually, we might be able to steal some dogs from Girlie's folks. Hell I could probby put a damn saddle on one of them...

Is the one you could put a saddle on a Dane by chance :lol:

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:31 PM
No, a fat lab. He's definately a hoss...

DevilsTonic
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:34 PM
My mom has a lab / dane mix, I could borrow him. Or maybe I'll just put on a dog suit and walk. It's not a furry scurry without the furry, right?

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:51 PM
maybe I'll just put on a dog suit and walk
suit?
:D

(runs VERY fast & hides)

nattynoo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:54 PM
No, a fat lab. He's definately a hoss...

Hopefully you take him for a walk and not the other way around :lol:

Panman06
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:56 PM
This sounds fun. Never participated in this before. I might be down if I don't have to work.

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Hopefully you take him for a walk and not the other way around :lol:
Tempted just to tie the end of the leash to the car and drive behind him. That way he can't drag me along without increasing my gas mileage...

We'll see tho. Gotta talk to Girlie's parents since the dogs are theirs

nattynoo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Just need to hear back from more people...no point in setting up a corporate team if there are only 3 people interested.

Wyck
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I'm a maybe. Though I dunno if I would bring the pooch or not. She gets a little crazy on the leash when other dogs are around. Though maybe she will be so overwhelmed with all the dogs that she won't know which ones to bark at so she'll just be quiet.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
Hey Natty, any further word on this?

Sully
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:50 AM
Is this where you picked up your new Dane ?