PDA

View Full Version : Ingenuity or Idiocracy? You make the call

MikeG
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Today I see this woman headed southbound on Wadsworth as I'm headed Northbound. She is riding a scooter, and attached to the scooter was a child carrier from a bicycle. I could not see if there was a child in the carrier, but for argument's sake, let's assume there was. What would possess someone to do this? :think:

Now it's not squids on sportbikes giving motorcyclists a bad name anymore :yay:

salsashark
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 02:47 PM
What would possess someone to do this? :think:

One word... Brawndo!!!

TFOGGuys
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 03:22 PM
What would possess someone to do this? :think:

http://www.knitwareblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/slurm_by_vetala.jpg

Flip
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Too much crack?

puckstr
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM
One word... Brawndo!!!

It's got Electrolytes

It's what plants crave

MikeG
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Is this a natural selection process maybe?

chad23
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 08:17 PM
darwin!!!!

brennahm
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Natural selection DOESN'T EXIST! GOD DOES IT ALL!

MikeG
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I'd have to say that in this particular instance, God left some things out with this person, maybe say, a brain

Dietrich_R1
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I've been think'n about doing that for a while. It should work real well since I live directly across the street from a grade school...

Take an R1, Child seat, & yes, plenty of DUCK TAPE (Make it real GhettO)! Set my daughter in the seat, me in gear & a friend "in the house w/ the camera in hand". The video camera would be placed somewhere in the garage.

I'm sure I could get someone 2 stop & make a fool out of themselves or even better yet, to call the cops!

Suki
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
^^ why even go through all that hassel?

Just get one of those baby carriers that you wear and carry her on your back! Atleast she'd be strapped to you and learn to lean with you and if you end up crashing and the bike goes over a cliff, she'll be safe, alittle rashed, but safe. lol!

MikeG
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 11:11 PM
It wasn't the one on the back, it was a "sidecar" type that was totally ghetto rigged to the side of the scooter. Bicycle wheels and all!

chad23
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 05:54 AM
just zip tie the handle of her stroller to the back of the bike, just make sure your trailer plate is up to date and the lights work

puckstr
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Natural selection DOESN'T EXIST! GOD DOES IT ALL!

Stupidity prevails when Natural selection is just too damn SLOW

And God? Whatever. God is the thing that Doesn't Exist