PDA

View Full Version : Vendors?

guessinthe2000
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 05:46 PM
How come we don't have like a vendor space for companies to advertise? Is it a good/idea or bad? I wouldn't mind becoming a vendor here.

LambeauXLIV
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 05:58 PM
we kind of do...
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/sponsors.html

guessinthe2000
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 06:11 PM
I didnt even know that existed. But you know what I mean. Like on some other forums they have like a vendor section over by the for sale threads and stuff like that...

Sean
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Wow, I waste tons of time on here and I didn't know that existed either. Thanks!

rybo
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 07:46 PM
we also have this forum space where vendors can advertise called "wheels and deals"

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

guessinthe2000
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 08:29 PM
^^^ I've seen that and I thought it was cool but when u write something on there it gets erased like after 2 days or so. Not really deleted but you have to search for it on the 1 week, 1 month, 2 months thing..

Zach929rr
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Anywho, I can vouch for this guy. I ended up not being able to get my tint done last Saturday and he managed to get me in at 10 a.m. on Easter Sunday! He tint-matched my fronts to my factory-tint rears and it looks dead on. Thanks again! I'll bring my girl's car by when I have some more skrill :D

guessinthe2000
Tue Apr 14th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Anywho, I can vouch for this guy. I ended up not being able to get my tint done last Saturday and he managed to get me in at 10 a.m. on Easter Sunday! He tint-matched my fronts to my factory-tint rears and it looks dead on. Thanks again! I'll bring my girl's car by when I have some more skrill :D

Thanks,

I'm glad you are liking it! We'll go ride once I get another bike...

-Sam

rforsythe
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 08:09 AM
^^^ I've seen that and I thought it was cool but when u write something on there it gets erased like after 2 days or so. Not really deleted but you have to search for it on the 1 week, 1 month, 2 months thing..

Huh?? The default should be to have all threads, newest at the top. Check your profile settings. I should probably go remove some old threads in there, but I think they would generally have at least 60 days.

So yeah we have Wheels and Deals for shops to put up special deals (not all-the-time general advertising), and if you want to offer a standing discount or incentive to club members you can get listed on the Sponsors page for free. Banner ads at the top do cost a little bit, but also get your logo rotating through every page, regardless of forum. Hope that helps!

konichd
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 03:28 PM
It would also be easier if Ralph answered his PM's ;)

rforsythe
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 05:33 PM
I will dave, patience. :) Very busy this week.

konichd
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 07:00 PM
^^Babies have given you some sort of inner chi Ralph, I can appreciate that :)

guessinthe2000
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 08:11 PM
I will dave, patience. :) Very busy this week.

PM'ed you