PDA

View Full Version : Woman Taped Puppy To Fridge

Gainer
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Can you believe this??? I hope she gets what she deserves!!!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/19185595/detail.html

Devaclis
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Colorado treats animal abusers to harsher penalties than rapists, pedophiles, and murderers. She will get hers.

ChrisCBX
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Colorado treats animal abusers to harsher penalties than rapists, pedophiles, and murderers. She will get hers.

People in Colorado do seem to love their critters. Not a good state to be caught abusing animals.

~Barn~
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:03 AM
I'm going to print this article and really tape it to the fridge in our breakroom

See if anybody picks up on the irony.

Devaclis
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:04 AM
haha O the ironing!!!

sugarrey
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:06 AM
I have never hit a bitch, but I would attempt to knock her teeth out. what a whore!

bulldog
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:21 AM
How sad :( I was watching that show called "Dog Town" which has all the dogs rescued from Michael Vicks dog fighting compound. Man I hate the guy so much after seeing how the dogs were truly treated. I just don't get how you could do that to an animal...

Devaclis
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:22 AM
He is getting his own reality show. Supposed to show why what he did was wrong.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:24 AM
A lady here at my work has a dog of the same breed. She is contacting the Humane Society to offer adopting the pet.

64BonnieLass
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 11:30 AM
That's wonderful Jeff.

I hope this news hits every class she attends, is posted on every internal CU bulletin board, and every professors in-box.

I won't say what you all know I am thinking.

I pray for the fullest extent of the law and then some.

These things just break my heart.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:07 PM
That's wonderful Jeff.

I hope this news hits every class she attends, is posted on every internal CU bulletin board, and every professors in-box.

I won't say what you all know I am thinking.

I pray for the fullest extent of the law and then some.

These things just break my heart.

If the felony count sticks she is expelled from the Univ. :applause:

Slo
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:19 PM
If the felony count sticks she is expelled from the Univ. :applause:

Yeah I hope she isn't expelled....to get the ridicule from the rest of the students, she definitely won't stay in Boulder....the #1 dog friendly city in the country.

And it doesn't look like any type of insanity can be brought into the situation like the lady that burnt her dog a while back.

bulldog
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:24 PM
He is getting his own reality show. Supposed to show why what he did was wrong. Most likely just to reduce his sentence.... He knew what he was doing was wrong; he just got caught!!

Slo
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Exactly

Sad thing is..... the people that still are fanboys will watch it, but the people that hate him will probably watch it too, and he will get paid.

Snowman
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Anytime your girlfriend says "No, you are sick for not caring enough about me to get rid of the dog." after she has taped your dog to the refrigerator. You first calmly remove the dog from the refrigerator and then…

Tape her to the refrigerator.
Leave the dog to watch over her.
Find another girlfriend.

Tipys
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I like snowman's idea

Snowman
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:35 PM
It is one of the life rules I have always lived by…

salsashark
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Yet another reason I support the use of stocks in public places. Toss this freak in the stocks and let the public remedy the situation...

ahhh no justice like angry mob justice!

brennahm
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:50 PM
We had a small town down here with a judge who would either give 30 day sentences or a week of walking main street in front of the courthouse with a picket describing your transgressions. Only about 3 people a year chose the walk of shame.

Horsman
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Anytime your girlfriend says "No, you are sick for not caring enough about me to get rid of the dog." after she has taped your dog to the refrigerator. You first calmly remove the dog from the refrigerator and then…

Tape her to the refrigerator. make sure she is upside down
Leave the dog to watch over her. let him watch her pee herself
Find another girlfriend. don't walk, run away!!!!

Answer is 'D" all of the above...

http://www.puppypoopy.com/shibainu4.jpg

GixxerCarrie
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 01:00 PM
And let your dog bite her again!!! Repeatedly!

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 01:01 PM
John, I like your pink table behind the dog there! :gay:

Devaclis
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 01:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/kittahs/funny-pictures-kitten-does-not-know.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 01:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/kittahs/photo-17.jpg

Mental
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Get a dog now.

Any woman (or man) that wants you to get rid of your dog to date her (him) or your cat, or fish, or lizard, or motorcycle is automaticly worth being rid of.

I'm not a cat person so I cannot comment, but NEVER trust anyone your dog doesn't like. The dog might be over reacting, but that is still reason enough to cast suspicion.

Police Report at the bottom here (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0414092dog1.html)

GixxerCarrie
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 01:32 PM
John, I like your pink table behind the dog there! :gay:

Poor John...lmao.

Horsman
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Poor John...lmao.

THAT'S NOT MY DOG!!! THAT'S NOT MY PINK TABLE (it's Gainer's Pooch!!)

http://msp298.photobucket.com/albums/mm260/a_knight78/my%20pics/funny-pictures-of-dogs-dog-mad1.jpg

DevilsTonic
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I'm not a cat person so I cannot comment, but NEVER trust anyone your dog doesn't like. The dog might be over reacting, but that is still reason enough to cast suspicion.

Police Report at the bottom here (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0414092dog1.html)Good thing JJ doesn't listen to that advice. If he did, he wouldn't have ANY friends.

TurboGizzmo
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Wow and i thought the advice to freeze the gold fish i bought for the ex (well wasnt ex at the time we got them) and send them to her was crazy cruel and weird......

sugarrey
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Just found out that they found heroin in the chics system......what a fucking loser! :banghead:

brennahm
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I can't believe she was a student at CU? She looked like she belonged in a mug shot...

Tipys
Wed Apr 15th, 2009, 07:11 PM
^^^That picture was a mug shot

~Barn~
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 09:16 AM
^^^That picture was a mug shot

:spit:

Mizzybeff
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:18 AM
So I just read that story and OMG!!! that whole thing is just so sad. I mean I like dogs but I don't own one, nor can I right now but seriously what kind of crazy person would harm an innocent animal. It's not like the dog did anything to her to warrent this kind of behavior.

That girl is really messed up. Wonder what her parents think because seriously thats feeds back to the raising of a child if they think doing that is ok.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 10:20 AM
<snip>Wonder what her parents think ........<snip>

The parents don't think.

LadyT
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 11:00 AM
People are just cruel and take out their own anger on animals...bastards!!!!!