PDA

View Full Version : new burner

Brat
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 03:25 PM
the new burner. went zipping up and down teh street and well im sure my neighbors hate me.... lol. here it is next to ma baby.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/dirtbike001.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/dirtbike002.jpg
got a friend with land in canon. so i can ride. im stoked. dirtbikes are damn fun.

PhL0aTeR
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 03:48 PM
dirtbikes are damn fun.

Well duh....

dallas
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 04:06 PM
125 2-smoke........nice........lets hit the trails!!!!!!!!

Brat
Thu Apr 16th, 2009, 08:13 PM
hell yeah ive got a homie in canon with acreage. and ramps...... here he is hitting the ramps.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/dirtbikeridingatblues018.jpg
needless to say my neighbors arent too thrilled. first the vtwin now the loud arse dirtbike....:D

kalibra
Fri Apr 17th, 2009, 08:04 AM
more pics of the TL please....

Sean
Fri Apr 17th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Congrats :up: I can't wait to get one. They are hella fun!!!!

Brat
Fri Apr 17th, 2009, 10:00 AM
more pics of the TL please....
oh your twisting my arm sure.. :D here it is at red rocks a few weeks ago.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/redrocksmarch09009.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/redrocksmarch09014.jpg
ooooops.............
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/pulledovermarch209002.jpg
heres a reason i got a dirtbike. i need a bigger one to do this though....
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/switch_traxx06-007_large.jpg
thanks for checkin out my vespa and dirtdog.
Brat

Brat
Fri Apr 17th, 2009, 10:01 AM
and how i relax on the sunny days.... this was pre carbon fiber windscreen and billet clutch pressure plate, at gotg.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/meatgotg.jpg

#1Townie
Sat Apr 18th, 2009, 12:49 PM
nice bike buddy..

Brat
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 07:25 PM
hells yeah just got done ripping up and down the neighborhood again...... lets just say i need to hit the dirt before i have to buy new tires from ripping around here.. :D

kalibra
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 09:18 PM
that's a nice TL man...it looks great white.

Brat
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:34 AM
that's a nice TL man...it looks great white.
thanks man. i hope to go all white when i get that damn hold fixed. lol. im on the planet and zone. im going lexus white with a gold or yellow pearl in it. i see a tiller in your avatar? arent you on one of the tl sites that name looks familiar?

dallas
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:45 AM
hells yeah just got done ripping up and down the neighborhood again...... lets just say i need to hit the dirt before i have to buy new tires from ripping around here.. :D
You don't have enough fuzz on your peaches to ride that thing over to my place!!!!!!!! J/k because I know you do!!!! Next time I am out farting around on my dirty-dirty I will have to swing by your hood.

Brat
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:26 AM
yeah, if the trucks not there im not there. lol. 5 gears of weeeeeee! now to get another to sm it.

FA-Q
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 01:57 PM
had i seen ya got a dirbike sooner id have drug ya out to the track or something the other day.

Brat
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:17 PM
i just got it wed... lol. i should be hitting the dirt soon this week. i'll be damned if i go fishing the whole time.....

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 07:44 AM
Be sure to get your OHV sticker if you are going to ride on any government owned land. Forrest rangers are pretty much cool people for the most part, but they can become rump rangers really quick if your shit isn't in order, but I am sure you know that.

Mental
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 07:52 AM
With this bullshit coming down about emissions on dirt bikes, it might be worth making it street legal. Its gonna be harder in a year or so.

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 07:59 AM
He has a 2-stroke. I am not sure if you can still get plates for those. I am pretty sure you can, but you have to be dis-honest on one of the forms that states you have working lights (headlight/tail light), DOT tires and some other stuff.

Mental
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:12 AM
No where on the form does it mention the type of engine. All you need is one mirror, headlight, tailight and a speed-o-meter. G-Scott got his from Wal mart and it says Hot Wheels on it.

The deal with 2 strokes is they are slowly being legislated out of existance. CA won't give them off road stickers and several places are simply not allowing unplated vehicles on their trails (New Mexico is getting this way.) Here in CO the cali-weenies that are trying to ruin this place don't like them and are trying to slowly push them off the trail. Part of that is legislation not allowing the plating of vehicles that are off-road only, even after the mods. So thats why I saw do it now while you still can. Plus it really helps with re-sale if he ever gets rid of it.

Brat
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:47 AM
yeah i was wondering about that. bc im trying to get another dirtbike. like a 450 four stroke. the two smokers really fun....

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:57 AM
They don't have any limitations on what type of engine, just the lights/horn/mirror/DOT tires. From past expierience, a motorcross bike is pretty much a pain in the ass to get street legal, especially when you are trying to do it on the cheap......

The biggesst difference I noticed between a 250 2-stroke and a 450 4-stroke is the 250 had a really big hit of power, but only when you were in the powerband, where the 450 was just powerfull all the time. The 450 would bring the front up on demand where the 250 had to be in the powerband. I went 4-stroke and I am never looking back.

Brat
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 09:01 AM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/ditbikestuff001.jpg
well im just glad i have a friend with land in canon and ramps. and a few miles from his house is another house with track. thats were i'll be when i get more money for gas.... lol. until then im still terrorizing the neighborhood daily on this thing.

gsxrscott
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:01 PM
P.S. Colorado does NOT require a speedo.:)

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:09 PM
But they still want you to do the speed limit!!!!! What kind of jacked up crap is that?!?!?!?!?

Mental
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:11 PM
P.S. Colorado does NOT require a speedo.:)

D'OH

But they still want you to do the speed limit!!!!! What kind of jacked up crap is that?!?!?!?!?

Revenue generating crap.

Brat
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM
theres a speed limit? ahhh so thats why that cop was sooo upset? see now i know. you learn something everyday. :siesta:

kalibra
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:51 PM
yes I am on the zone and planet with the same name but I never posted there as I keep myself for CSC exclusively.I ride a 02 TLR but the color scheme makes everyone think it's a gixxer and I am kinda tired of explaining it's not ...thinkin about painting it sun yellow with some black or white with little black.
thanks man. i hope to go all white when i get that damn hold fixed. lol. im on the planet and zone. im going lexus white with a gold or yellow pearl in it. i see a tiller in your avatar? arent you on one of the tl sites that name looks familiar?

Brat
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 11:24 PM
yes I am on the zone and planet with the same name but I never posted there as I keep myself for CSC exclusively.I ride a 02 TLR but the color scheme makes everyone think it's a gixxer and I am kinda tired of explaining it's not ...thinkin about painting it sun yellow with some black or white with little black.
well kalibra its better than the idiots that ask me if its a fucking hayabusa.... :banghead: im getting a rhs fairing to fix the one i broke from a guy on the zone. then im painting mine. damn dirtbike tipped over chipped my rear cowl. oh well.
did a few stoppies and wheelies down my street. i like the dirtbike. its a toy. im going fishing tomarrow but after that im going dirtibike riding damnit.

kalibra
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:16 AM
gotta get my fishing license have not done so yet this year and I miss fishing dammit!Did you ever have any problems with the rear cowl at all...I was reading that they fly off a lot especially at higher speeds?Mine does not have one yet but I want one.

Mental
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:49 AM
...Did you ever have any problems with the rear cowl at all...I was reading that they fly off a lot especially at higher speeds?Mine does not have one yet but I want one.

To achieve those speeds, you'll need 2 more cylinders...

You heard me, I went there...
GSXR FTW!

(kidding)

Brat
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:31 AM
no kalibra i have a aftermarket rear cowl. its stays on the stock one looks like it might have gone for a trip. id just keep an eye on the bracket that holds it to the rear tailsection on the tiller. or use the fix they have on the planet to reinforce the bracket mounting points.
no kalibra, and i keep up with my friends stinkin hunda 1000rr, im sure i keep up because i have to Hold On Not Done Accelerating..... :D kalibra my friend gives me shit about the tl all the time. but his is just a stock bike.... nothing done to it. oh well theres hate eminating from everywere. ;) mental, you need to have general suzuki love! lol. four bangers are good for wheelies, and stoppies. theyre too quiet to ride around town safely without beeing aimed at by a cager.