PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a NM dirt adventure? May 30th

Mental
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 12:29 PM
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=445978

Its a bit over 5 hours away. We could leave early Saturday morning (3:30 ish) in my van, and maybe split a motel 6 that night, returning before noon on Sunday. I've ridden with this group before, good bunch.

Bash? Scott? Zeta? Dallas?

dallas
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Why do you even tempt me?!?!?!?!?!? Do I want to go? Hell yes!!!!! Can I go? Short answer: NO!!!!!! (Or maybe if I can get a recomendation from the Pope and have it signed by God.)

Tipys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:18 AM
hey i think i can forge that signture for ya

Mental
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Why do you even tempt me?!?!?!?!?!? Do I want to go? Hell yes!!!!! Can I go? Short answer: NO!!!!!! (Or maybe if I can get a recomendation from the Pope and have it signed by God.)

One day you will get that kicthen pass, and when you do, I want to make sure you know you're welcome to come.

Hey, don't you have Reserves that weekend? http://evilengineering.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

dallas
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:15 AM
No, for some reason they made cut-backs and combine the May and June weekends, so I will be going the first weekends of those months, but I will be in Japan for two weeks the end of June.

Mental
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:45 AM
You're not paying attention...

"Honey, I have reserves the 29th, 30th and 31st" I'll be home by lunch on Sunday"

dallas
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:52 AM
You're not paying attention...

"Honey, I have reserves the 29th, 30th and 31st" I'll be home by lunch on Sunday"
And I am car pooling with an Air Force guy.........oh yeah, and we are taking our dirt bikes..........don't worry, I don't need my uniform for this one, it is more of a team building weekend in the woods......

Mental
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Now you're getting it!

Tipys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:48 AM
ok dallas i can come over say your letting me borrow the dirt bike. then i ride it to mentals' house for you. you then drive to his house stay the night and you tell the wife your at resevse. or you just let me borrow your bike and get it dirty for ya.

Bashed
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I'm out for this trip, to busy, but thanks for the invite.
Dallas is a bit slow, and you need to SPELL things out for him,
as well as T-Dog. They do make a nice couple though.

Bash