PDA

View Full Version : No cookies, cakes....

King Nothing
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 07:56 PM
The bottom heating element on our oven caught fire last week and then disintegrated. Part won't be in for another week and I miss Katy's baking! I need my sweets! Two weeks w/o homemade cookies is too long.

Tipys
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Well everything is better with a bag of weed

MattTLS
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 08:42 PM
The bottom heating element on our oven caught fire last week and then disintegrated. Part won't be in for another week and I miss Katy's baking! I need my sweets! Two weeks w/o homemade cookies is too long.

Sorry to hear that -- stepdaughters and I made about ten dozen cookies today that are going to friends overseas tomorrow. If there were any left over, I'd be glad to share ... ok, not really -- I'd eat 'em myself.

King Nothing
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Besides, Severance is pretty far from Centennial. :lol:

Nick_Ninja
Sun Apr 19th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Well everything is better with a bag of weed

So the next time it snows buckets --- you ride yo ass up heer and smoke a number witz me bro!

Devaclis
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I was thinking you needed to lose some weight anyway, Doug.

Canuck
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Word. And you can take a diabetic break from all those baked goods that Katy keeps making you.

Devaclis
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:19 AM
If she is trying to keep you fat so that other chicks will not find you attractive you need to tell her that your weight is not what is keeping them away :)

Shea
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:21 AM
If she is trying to keep you fat so that other chicks will not find you attractive you need to tell her that your weight is not what is keeping them away :)

lol

Tipys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:25 AM
no cookies, no cake makes doug a hungry guy.