PDA

View Full Version : I like you?

Shea
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:36 AM
These sorts of articles always make me laugh.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/he-likes-me-doesnt-he-446147

Wait, wait... So if I like you, I'll pay attention to you, call you and wrap my arm around you? NO SHIT!!!!!!

Given the level of clueless-ness women have about men (and vice versa) I'm surprised we actually can propagate the species half the time. So I guess it's no surprise we get articles like this.

AetasMutuo
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Given the level of clueless-ness women have about men (and vice versa) I'm surprised we actually can propagate the species half the time.

Beer helps shore up the gaps...

:drink:

mtnairlover
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Ha...yeah.

When you get shut down one time too many, you just don't feel like trying any more.

It's easier being someone's friend, but take that bold step and move beyond that? Um....I'll leave that up to the guy.

Shea
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Ha...yeah.

When you get shut down one time too many, you just don't feel like trying any more.

It's easier being someone's friend, but take that bold step and move beyond that? Um....I'll leave that up to the guy.

Yeah I can relate Cathy, but nothing ventured nothing gained. If you have feelings, stand in your power and and voice them. What's worse, the possibility of losing a friend or living with the knowledge of what "could have been". Fortune favors the bold :)

Guys (for the most part) are direct, linear thinkers. It's why we don't understand you women and you drive us batshit crazy because of it. Women fail to realize (and yes, it goes both ways) that we literally think differently then you. We value direct communication.

In psychology it is referred to as report (men) versus rapport (women) talk.

Think
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Which is why girls suck.

Mizzybeff
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Well hmmmmm

Maybe I should have been paying attention to actions and not words in the past. LOL Sometimes men r just not that easy to read. LOL :banghead:

Sean
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Why did I just read this?
Is this the Cosmopolitan magazine, thread of the day?

Devaclis
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:07 AM
This should be in "guys only" so that the girls would have to squirm because they can't answer.

Anyway, I used to be VERY shy, quiet, reserved, and had no confidence. All that got me was my Sweetie Pie. She made me what I am today, blame her.

mtnairlover
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Yeah I can relate Cathy, but nothing ventured nothing gained. If you have feelings, stand in your power and and voice them. What's worse, the possibility of losing a friend or living with the knowledge of what "could have been". Fortune favors the bold :)

Easier said than done. Why can't he just say something? And if he doesn't after all this time, then maybe he just doesn't feel the same...so, again...

Guys (for the most part) are direct, linear thinkers. It's why we don't understand you women and you drive us batshit crazy because of it. Women fail to realize (and yes, it goes both ways) that we literally think differently then you. We value direct communication.

After being on this planet for the time I have been here and spending a good portion of it being around men of all ages (mostly geeks), I can say that I probably get men better than they think I do.

Oh and here's a very big one...I also value direct communication...can't stand catty behavior and can't stand innuendo where my heart plays a big part. Now, if I'm already involved...well then, innuendo is quite fun indeed.

In psychology it is referred to as report (men) versus rapport (women) talk.

Guess I'll have to be one of those who breaks from the norm.

Some women value directness and also value a very good rapport. And I know there are guys out there who feel the same.

Pandora-11
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:02 AM
My experience has been that men value "report" from men, but not from women.
When women are direct it gets them called "combative" or a "smartass."
Hummm.....having grown up with five brothers...it's all I know.

Shea
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Easier said than done. Why can't he just say something? And if he doesn't after all this time, then maybe he just doesn't feel the same...so, again...

Of course, if it was easy everyone would do it :) We have a society where we are conditioned to care about what others think of us. If we look bad in another's eyes we freak out and take it personally. When the real truth is that their affect is beyond our control and we have to honor our feelings and thoughts regardless.

After being on this planet for the time I have been here and spending a good portion of it being around men of all ages (mostly geeks), I can say that I probably get men better than they think I do.

Everything is on a continuum. Some who pay attention and have the capacity, understand the opposite sex to a certain degree. I think you and I would be in that camp. Many just don't care or don't really get it.

Oh and here's a very big one...I also value direct communication...can't stand catty behavior and can't stand innuendo where my heart plays a big part. Now, if I'm already involved...well then, innuendo is quite fun indeed.

Guess I'll have to be one of those who breaks from the norm.

Some women value directness and also value a very good rapport. And I know there are guys out there who feel the same.

Relationships and the dynamics involved are always interesting. Couples therapy is an area that I might explore in my continuing education. Being direct and having that rapport is important, to be sure, but I would opine that most men and women are too wrapped up in their own crap to fully understand why they do what they do.

I wish you the best of luck Cathy. Going out on that emotional limb is NEVER fun, but just know that you deserve the absolute best and if he doesn't bite, all he is doing is moving out of the way for the guy who is. :)

Tipys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:25 AM
did you know they made a whole movie about this. "He Is Just Not That Into You" and its a pretty good movie.

mtnairlover
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:31 AM
did you know they made a whole movie about this. "He Is Just Not That Into You" and its a pretty good movie.

LOL...um yeah...been there, done that. Actually, it was 3 years ago when a guy I was dating decided to buy me that book as a gift in order to break up with me. I got the last laugh though, cuz I knew what was on his mind before he could present me with the gift. And so, I asked him if he wanted to end the relationship. He was definitely shocked, cuz he thought I didn't get it. Like I said, I understand men...for the most part.

What I want to know is that if men are supposed to be the direct ones, then why hasn't he said anything? Again...cuz he's not that in to me. So, I can like as many guys as I want, but nothing's gonna happen until HE says something.

And I'm kinda speakin for all women on this one...sorta.

I do know there's also a certain amount of women out there who are bold enough on the relationship front to make the first move.

asp_125
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:34 AM
.... "I like you, you're my new best friend today, & I have cookies"

Devaclis
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:38 AM
games. too many peeps playing games.

You like someone, you tell them.

You wanna date/sleepwith/go to a movie/never see a person again, you tell them.

People are so afraid of rejection that they make it their life's work to avoid it.

If you don't say what you want, when you want you are going to miss out.

Tipys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:39 AM
also me being a guy i like being up front about everything and because of this i have been abused. also i hate fake people weither they are a guy or girl. in saying that be yourself fuck what others may think i have some of the best friends in the world for being me. havnt found that one girl yet but im still young.

Shea
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:44 AM

People are so afraid of rejection that they make it their life's work to avoid it.

That whole, "This is what I want" thing is pretty liberating isn't it Dana? :)

Mizzybeff
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Yeah I heard that movie was pretty bad. So I didn't see it. LOL

And I'm kinda speakin for all women on this one...sorta.

I do know there's also a certain amount of women out there who are bold enough on the relationship front to make the first move.

I may be bold when it comes to yeah lets have sex but the whole relationship thing to me is freaking annoyingly confusing. I don't know any woman who is bold enough to start out doing the relationship conversation. Besides how do u decide (or know) when the actual relationship starts and when u r no longer just enjoying eachother? Cause I have found that that point is usually hit for 1 person and not the other first and unless someone says something u screw it up to begin with.

I love how people always say that is what they want or do and very rarely actually is what they want or do.

Devaclis
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:52 AM
hahah I don't have that problem. ^^

DevilsTonic
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I don't have that problem either....FINALLY!.

Mizzybeff
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 10:58 AM
^^^^ Congrats Leah! Maybe I just need to wait a few more years and I won't have the problem anymore either.

asp_125
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I'm curious if you women who replied are representative of the bigger population? Or is it because most women who ride their own bikes are pretty confident to start off with and don't have problems being bold?

SaShWhO
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:03 AM
:jerkoff:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:05 AM

I don't mind on missing out :D

Mizzybeff
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:05 AM
I'm curious if you women who replied are representative of the bigger population? Or is it because most women who ride their own bikes are pretty confident to start off with and don't have problems being bold?

I don't ride YET! and I'm not bold so I would say I can represent the unmarried (divorcing), mid twenty, mommies with young children. LOL so maybe not a large group of women, but most of the women I know right now, and of course personal experience :D

Tipys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:06 AM
see i had that problem in high school. Fake people suck. after my self being called fake more then once i decided if people cant take me for me fuck um i am just going to tell people how it is. E its pretty simple to do it and once you do its like why wasnt i just doing this before

TFOGGuys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:06 AM
When I like a woman, I usually just beat my chest, tear up leaves, and throw dung.....
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060219/060219_CinGorilla_vmed.widec.jpg

Mizzybeff
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:11 AM
When I like a woman, I usually just beat my chest, tear up leaves, and throw dung.....
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060219/060219_CinGorilla_vmed.widec.jpg

Maybe thats for the best. LOL

And Trevor I hope u r talking about riding. LOL

mtnairlover
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Mizzybeff...hi, I'm approaching mid-40s, kids moving out cept for a baby (she's 11) and divorced for 5 years. Dating right after the divorce was more for the physical aspect than anything else...but, I want more. I want a connection. And my history has shown me that starting a relationship based on the physical just does not work for me. I think that as we age, things just are different because of experiences...good or bad, that's just how it is.

On the boldness front? It's easy to do as you please no matter if you are male or female, especially if you had the right encouragement growing up...but, when doing as you please involves another human being, well then...that's an animal of a different kind and that's just a bit harder to tackle.

Tipys
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:22 AM
E I am talking about both riding and being open about how you feel. I know it seems hard but its really not.

Pandora-11
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:29 AM

That's hysterical....if only it were that simple...no dung=no interest, no heat. Everyone could totally get that. What's the female ape response?

Shea
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:32 AM
That's hysterical....if only it were that simple...no dung=no interest, no heat. Everyone could totally get that. What's the female ape response?

Presenting

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/medli1/funny-pictures-baboon-butt-heart.jpg?t=1240248707

AetasMutuo
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Dave Chapelle on how women dress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

Men and Women Phsycology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA

PsychoMike
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:46 AM
:jerkoff:

definantly easier lol

honey
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM
If I remember correctly I heard this saying on a night show - if a woman argues she is considered a B**ch; if a man argues he presents a good challenge.

In regards to not wanting to be together anymore (I just read this the other night):

Dating 101: Four Signs He's Over You

Has your guy been behaving strangely lately? Be warned: This could be his exit strategy.

dating couple snuggles while the man looks unhappy

Sure, guys are supposed to be the tougher sex, but when it comes to breaking up with a chick, we turn into serious wusses. Of course, we know the right thing would be to sit you down and say, "Listen, it's over." But no -- instead,
“we use passive-aggressive tactics in the hopes that you'll hate us so much, you'll pull the plug first.”

we use passive-aggressive tactics in the hopes that you'll hate us so much, you'll pull the plug first. Some clues your guy could be taking the coward's way out...

#1. He Doesn't Do What He Says He Will
Yes, it's true: You usually have to ask guys about 10 times before they'll actually help you put in those bathroom shelves -- that's typical. But when he promises to go with you to a friend's party and then bails or doesn't call when he says he will, that's a problem. "When I started losing interest in my ex, I intentionally became really flaky," says Bruce, 24. "I just didn't feel like going out of my way for her anymore."

#2. He Keeps Asking You, "Are We Okay?"
Let's be honest here: Single men hate to talk about relationships. So if he starts suggesting weekly powwows, take notice. "I didn't want to just flat out break her heart, so instead, I tried to hint that I wasn't the right guy for her," says Jack, 32. "I'd ask, 'So, what do you want for the future?' Since I knew she wanted a guy who could take care of her financially, I'd say something like 'I don't want to be a VP someday. Money is overrated.' After enough of these talks, she realized I wouldn't be the rich husband she wanted."

#3. He Makes You into the Bad Guy
Your guy starts constantly choosing his buddies over you... and yet, he says you're the selfish one. It's called deflecting. "I'd been wanting to break up with my girl, but I couldn't bring myself to do it," explains Tyler, 28. "So instead, I made it seem like she was a rotten girlfriend by telling her she wasn't giving me enough of her time or accusing her of cheating." See how it works? Eventually, you'll be dying to free yourself from his incessant harping (or so he hopes).

#4. He Makes Comments About Attractive Women
Look, no guy is stupid enough to go on about how sensual some random chick is in front of his girlfriend... unless, of course, he's trying to be inconsiderate. "Once I knew it was over, I just stopped censoring myself," says David, 27. "If I were watching a music video on TV, I would say that I'd never seen a body so perfect. I knew it upset her, but I just didn't care at that point."

P.S. All you can hope for is the best, each time.

Horsman
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 10:49 AM
Presenting

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/medli1/funny-pictures-baboon-butt-heart.jpg?t=1240248707

^^^^ :pointlaugh:

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 11:18 AM
I love this one: (thanks honey)

Look, no guy is stupid enough to go on about how sensual some random chick is in front of his girlfriend... unless, of course, he's trying to be inconsiderate. "Once I knew it was over, I just stopped censoring myself," says David, 27. "If I were watching a music video on TV, I would say that I'd never seen a body so perfect. I knew it upset her, but I just didn't care at that point."

I recently dated someone who did this quite a bit, even after I asked him not to do it. I told him it was inconsiderate and insensitive but he thought it was a joke even though it still hurt my feelings. Jackass..

Shea
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 11:37 AM
I love this one: (thanks honey)

I recently dated someone who did this quite a bit, even after I asked him not to do it. I told him it was inconsiderate and insensitive but he thought it was a joke even though it still hurt my feelings. Jackass..

This is what is clinically known as a "douchebag". You deserve WAY better :)

Mental
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 11:56 AM

#1. He Doesn't Do What He Says He Will

#2. He Keeps Asking You, "Are We Okay?"

#3. He Makes You into the Bad Guy

Pussies every one of them, especially the guys they quoted. ...

But complimenting girls in a music video to break up, wow, that is gayer than texting a breakup. What an unbelievably giant limp wristed flower arranger. Andy Dick would call him an effetimate little wuss. It would have been more manly to get caught wearing her underwear, not the sexy stuff either, the laundry-day, flower-print, granny panties. I hope when he finally did have the sack to actually break up, his girl stopped his minscule little grapes into oblivion, becuase clearly, he wasn't using them. If he was my friend and broke up with a girl like this, I would build a website to warn women about what a spineless weasel he is. He would never again be allowed to drink whiskey, beer, sctotch, or tequlia. He would be force to consume only pink cosmopotlians and he would be refered to as Princess Noballz. He could singlehandedly apprehend an entire Somalian pirate mother ship armed with only a dull butter knife and Matt Laurer would still interview him on Today while calling him Susan. Women named Susan would then change their name to Pussywillow in order to not be assosiated with such a fairy. The newly-renamed, former child model, and star of Lipstick Jungle; Pussywillow Sheilds would host a telethon to purchase him a proper pair of testicles, but no one would call in, even during Kathy Griffn's nekkid Segue polo match featuring Hooter's Calander models becuase everyone would know what a huge waste it would be to present them to such a waste of testosterone, if he actually had any.

The core of what I am saying, is he is a pansey.

..and Sully, the guy that did that to you, just to be mean, same deal. He was thretaned by you. Becuase despite your darling and definative femine beauty, you were also more of a man than he was. I'd say you should have sack-whacked him, but you would have had a harder time locating those tiny cashew-sized nuts than you did locating the WSBK party

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:06 PM
Be honest & be yourself. done.

the only reason Girlie's with me is because I am window licking retarded and she eats it up with a damn spoon. i couldn't be cool if I tried, which is really funny because, sometimes, I do. I suck pretty hard at being single b/c I'm not a big fan of the game. I walked up to Girlie playing a mean air guitar and thrusting to a Journey song and the rest is history. If I'd been trying to be cool then that obviously would never have happened.

As far as the relationship, you've gotta be honest. Shit's hard enough to deal with when both parties know what it is. If the other person doesn't know what the problem is, then how the hell are you two supposed to work on it together? You've gotta be honest with yourself about what your real issue is, and then be honest with your sig. other on what they're doing to contribute to that issue. Is the issue that you're sick of hearing her complain that you look at other chicks? Or is it that there's something you're not getting (in the bedroom, in the relationship, etc.) that you feel is important but you're not giving her a chance to work on it with you because you're not telling her and expressing the issue by looking at other chicks? Worst case scenario is that you tell her how you really feel and what your real problem is and she's not interested in working on it with you or giving you a little leeway while you work on it. If that's the case, she's already not interested in the relationship & you've gotta be honest with her about it. Still doesn't care? go back to being single.

Pandora-11
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:14 PM
[quote=Mental;439780]Pussies every one of them, especially the guys they quoted. ...

But complimenting girls in a music video to break up, wow, that is gayer than texting a breakup. What an unbelievably giant limp wristed flower arranger. Andy Dick would call him an effetimate little wuss. It would have been more manly to get caught wearing her underwear, not the sexy stuff either, the laundry-day, flower-print, granny panties. I hope when he finally did have the sack to actually break up, his girl stopped his minscule little grapes into oblivion, becuase clearly, he wasn't using them. If he was my friend and broke up with a girl like this, I would build a website to warn women about what a spineless weasel he is. He would never again be allowed to drink whiskey, beer, sctotch, or tequlia. He would be force to consume only pink cosmopotlians and he would be refered to as Princess Noballz. He could singlehandedly apprehend an entire Somalian pirate mother ship armed with only a dull butter knife and Matt Laurer would still interview him on Today while calling him Susan. Women named Susan would then change their name to Pussywillow in order to not be assosiated with such a fairy. The newly-renamed, former child model, and star of Lipstick Jungle; Pussywillow Sheilds would host a telethon to purchase him a proper pair of testicles, but no one would call in, even during Kathy Griffn's nekkid Segue polo match featuring Hooter's Calander models becuase everyone would know what a huge waste it would be to present them to such a waste of testosterone, if he actually had any.[unquote]

Is it just possible that I could get you to help me with some certain posters?:):):)
SHHHHH!

TurboGizzmo
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:23 PM

Strange when i am straight forward i get called a @$$hole :) Girls like to be lied to apparently ;)

Mizzybeff
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:28 PM
Strange when i am straight forward i get called a @$$hole :) Girls like to be lied to apparently ;)

I don't think its so much that we like it, its just what we r used to.

Mental
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:30 PM
or maybe he is just an asshole

mtnairlover
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:38 PM

Damn, that's my problem...I like @$$holes. J/k Chris. I don't like you that way. That's why our friendship is like it is...cuz we're at least honest with one another.

Devaclis
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:39 PM

Not the ones worth your time.

ghost-whiner
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:44 PM

Second that... Im tired of the wishy washy not knowing when to jump crap

Tipys
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 12:46 PM
well i do that i am an asshole

TurboGizzmo
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:09 PM
or maybe he is just an asshole

"let down easy" "sugar coat" and "2nd chances" arent things i use very often....but what do i know i am single ha!

Damn, that's my problem...I like @$$holes. J/k Chris. I don't like you that way. That's why our friendship is like it is...cuz we're at least honest with one another.

Ha! You always ask me to be honest (err a @$$hole) so thats what i am... ;) Its too much work to lie, then i have to keep track of what i said and how to follow up...

=====================

BUT now being single for a bit and being out and about I do see how lying can get you to certain "goals" quicker....if its too easy its not worth my time :)

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:16 PM
If things aren't working out, end it.. why waste each others time if you know this isn't the right person for you ? I suppose you could "let them down easy" but honestly, how can you sugar coat a break up? We don't have the same goals, we're at two different places in our lives, we just aren't a good match ? I prefer the direct route: you suck ! :lol: j/k

2nd chances.. meh, It can go either way :dunno:... <shrug>

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:21 PM
..... how can you sugar coat a break up?.......
That reminded me of the Dr. Phil motivational poster, "Just face it, you're fat. I don't want to sugar coat it because you would probably eat that too!"

Devaclis
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:23 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2LfUxHgu7PE/SAhnX6Y1E2I/AAAAAAAAADA/LM9kwLL0Yvo/s400/DrPhilFat.jpg

TurboGizzmo
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:43 PM
See that cracks me up....of course I wouldn't straight up say that but the sugar coating comment is true, when you sugar coat something but you want to be firm people tend to us the sugar coating as hope....one of my favorite annoying sayings "If we are meant to be than we will be" arrrggggh which really means "Hey right now I rather play the field and live it up but I dont want to hurt you so I will leave you with a little hope as well as leaving the option for me to return one day when your rich and successful and my life has failed....." ;)

mtnairlover
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:48 PM
Ha! You always ask me to be honest (err a @$$hole) so thats what i am... ;) Its too much work to lie, then i have to keep track of what i said and how to follow up...

And do I ever get pissy with you for being you? I just get frustrated with whatever situation we might be discussing.

Personally, I don't believe in lying. That's the way I've been treated for many years and that's why I've come to appreciate honesty. I wouldn't advise lying...even being single...hell, nothing's worked in my case, so don't listen to me...just voicing my opinion. Meh...damned if you do...damned if you don't. I now agree with a long-lost friend who had this saying..."People suck!"

...oh wait...errr...

Tipys
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:51 PM
see i have never really been one for 2nd chances weither it be a girlfriend or just a friend. i am a very forgiving person to a point but if you push it to a point of needing another chance then you went to far and i cant forgive that.

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 01:51 PM
That reminded me of the Dr. Phil motivational poster, "Just face it, you're fat. I don't want to sugar coat it because you would probably eat that too!"

Are you trying to break up with me, Dallas ?

See that cracks me up....of course I wouldn't straight up say that but the sugar coating comment is true, when you sugar coat something but you want to be firm people tend to us the sugar coating as hope....one of my favorite annoying sayings "If we are meant to be than we will be" arrrggggh which really means "Hey right now I rather play the field and live it up but I dont want to hurt you so I will leave you with a little hope as well as leaving the option for me to return one day when your rich and successful and my life has failed....." ;)

:lol:.. that is soooo true... I will come back to you when I can't find anyone else that will put up with my bullshit... you'll be there for me, right ?... awww, I love you for that... :makeout:

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:00 PM
Are you trying to break up with me, Dallas ?

I sooo just broke up with you and you didn't even know we were going out!!!!!

Mental
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:07 PM

I take back the asshole comment. You obviously have a pretty good grip on things, you're just hitting on the wrong types of women.

I hate that shit. When I met my wife, I asked for her phone number, and she gave it to me with the qualification of "Don't pull that wait 3 days crap, call me, and if you don't want to call me, tell me now."...and several times in our dating she sadi "relationships are work, and if you want them to work, you have to make them." That "meant to be" is a copout for peaple to lazy to put effort into a relationship, so they keep one foot out the door.

Tipys
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:08 PM
Dallas your going out with so many people how do you even keep track

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:15 PM
Dallas your going out with so many people how do you even keep track
You better hush your mouth or I will break up with your ass too!!!!

Devaclis
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:18 PM
He has ho's in different area codes.

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:21 PM
You better calm down too before I give you some 'Act Right'!!!!

(although I would never break up with you sweet cheeks!!!!)

Devaclis
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:26 PM
They ARE pretty sweet )

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:26 PM

Who you callin' a ho, ho ?

I told you Dallas, that if you tried to break up with me, you would end up like the rest, dead... you don't want that, do you ?

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:28 PM
I told you Dallas, that if you tried to break up with me, you would end up like the rest, dead... you don't want that, do you ?
Do it! You know you want it!! :D

Tipys
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM
I am in the same area code

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:41 PM
They ARE pretty sweet )
( l )

Oh yeah, I would hit it.

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM
Who you callin' a ho, ho ?

No Mistress Sully. I am sorry, it will never happen again.

Sometimes I can't control my internet tough guy. I get called out on something and keyboard rage takes over......

Devaclis
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM
Doh!

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:47 PM
No Mistress Sully. I am sorry, it will never happen again.

Sometimes I can't control my internet tough guy. I get called out on something and keyboard rage takes over......
Are you a rageaholic?

Are you addicted to rageahol?

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:48 PM
( l )

Oh yeah, I would hit it.

Like this ?

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:49 PM
Are you a rageaholic?

Are you addicted to rageahol?
Only when I am sitting at a computer. You have met me, I am just a skinny little punk with a big mouth.

dallas
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:50 PM
Like this ?
I hit that so hard even his girlfriend felt it!!!!

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:53 PM
I hit that so hard even his girlfriend felt it!!!!
Nah, she was just practicing for later in that pic :eyebrows:

Tipys
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:56 PM
I can't take it anymore I have to tell them dallas is a hooker

Horsman
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12086&stc=1&d=1240346904
I am glad I left before all the humping began... Dallas "D-Hump-A-lot"

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM
I know.. and I'm his P I M P !! Don't try to stiff him next time Tipys or I'll kick your A$$ punk !

Tipys
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM
Bring it you super squid helmet wearer

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 03:27 PM
Oh and don't forget, GSXR's are for girls !!!

Shea
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 03:42 PM
Oh and don't forget, GSXR's are for girls !!!

Bite your tongue woman :)

Zach929rr
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 03:45 PM
I think Chris likes it a little too much.

Tipys
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 03:47 PM
Good thing I don't ride a gixxer but I do agree they are for girls

zetaetatheta
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 04:12 PM
Presenting

RC 51 rider for sure