PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Part-time Job in/around Boulder

Sean
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Funding got cut at work! :cheers:

If anybody knows of any part-time jobs available near Boulder, Broomfield, Superior; please let me know. I have experience in all types of fields, retail/construction/administrative/you name it. Looking for almost anything, I just need a job that is about 20 hours a week. Well educated, fast learner and hard worker. Thanks in advance! :up:

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Funding got cut at work! :cheers:

If anybody knows of any part-time jobs available near Boulder, Broomfield, Superior; please let me know. I have experience in all types of fields, retail/construction/administrative/you name it. Looking for almost anything, I just need a job that is about 20 hours a week. Well educated, fast learner and hard worker. Thanks in advance! :up:
Well if worst comes to worst than you can just tell everyone that you're scraping those knee pucks of "at the track." :D

Seriously tho, sorry to hear man. :(

Sully
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Pick a corner, Sean. Any corner.. I'm sure your knee pucks will come in handy :D

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Pick a corner, Sean. Any corner.. I'm sure your knee pucks will come in handy :D
Yeah, he's gonna redefine the term "cornerworker" :lol:

Sean
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Pick a corner, Sean. Any corner.. I'm sure your knee pucks will come in handy :D:321:

Yeah, he's gonna redefine the term "cornerworker" :lol::321:

Who am I kidding, I'm so :turtle: that that's the only way my knee pucks would get scraped up. At least I can always count on my "friends" in the CSC to kick me when I'm down :doublefinger: :lol:

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 20th, 2009, 04:22 PM
At least I can always count on my "friends" in the CSC to kick me when I'm down :doublefinger: :lol:
In all fairness, we don't descriminate as to when we kick you, up, down, or otherwise :D