PDA

View Full Version : For the Girls

fullgrownbear
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:37 PM
Just developed a new logo for the girls only. Attached is the image, will be available on hooliganthreadz.com in the near future.

Can I please get some feedback from the girls on what you think? Thanks

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i139/jameseroni/HOOLIGAN_GIRL.jpg

Pharmgirl
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:42 PM
I hate pink. How about purple? Anything but sissy pink.

Rvrsprite
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
Me too. I like the logo, but I hate the pink. Pink is for girls. . .girlie-girls.

dm_gsxr
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 09:17 PM
No boobies.

:D

Carl

sky_blue
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 09:19 PM
I like pink. And if I wear this, people will think I know how to wheelie.

GixxerCarrie
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 09:20 PM
Not bad at all...The pink doesn't bother me. The chicka could gain some weight..lol. Meh...if its just for your site to point out the girls section:up:

Sully
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 09:31 PM
I like pink. And if I wear this, people will think I know how to wheelie.

Not wheelie, but they would think you can do a stoppie ! :shocked:

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 10:03 PM
The pink doesn't bother me...but a stick girl is kinda funny! lol

fullgrownbear
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the input! Again, the whole idea is to keep it simple. I thought about adding some "weight" but it just didn't work out right..

Plus, like to keep it classy. :D

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:52 AM
Personally I LOVE the pink! LOL actually I like the whole thing totally rock on!

puckstr
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 06:54 AM
needs boobs to be classy

fullgrownbear
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 06:58 AM
needs boobs to be classy

Forget it!

McVaaahhh
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:37 AM
Looks good! :up:

inkahootz
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:53 AM
i like the pink -- its cute!

SaShWhO
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
No boobies.

:D

Carl

+1 WTF
two little circles are a must!

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the input! Again, the whole idea is to keep it simple. I thought about adding some "weight" but it just didn't work out right..

Do you offer shirts with plus size sick figure models?

(ducks and RUNS for cover)

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
Pink, schmink....lol.

How bout Monster Green?

Actually, I think maybe a couple of colors to choose from would be better...you know how us ladies can be so friggen indecisive anyway. Then we could mix and match our outfits. =D

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:56 AM
+1 WTF
two little circles are a must!
Torso:
[Head]
|
D
|
|
[legs]

Shea
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:57 AM
Torso:
[Head]
|
D
|
|
[legs]

:imwithstupid:

Without boobs it's just some douche with a ponytail :)

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:58 AM
Without boobs it's just some douche with a ponytail
...on his way to the Ren Fair to joust.

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM
U know I think its really cute, and the several different color idea is a good one, every girl likes to match what they r wearing.

LOL she does NOT need boobs, a skirt maybe LOL

cdbouncer
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:07 AM
pepto pink is a bit cheezy but it's a cute idea..

now -- where can I get a pony tail attachment for my helmet?

Sully
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:12 AM
I like pink. I don't think it's a "sissy" color... :roll:

0BEER:30
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:14 AM
I likes! I was just wondering though..........are these going to be available for all of us to purchase or download? Are they going to be in the form of T-shirts? Or stickers? Whats the deal on this logo! Cuz I'm in if it's for all of us. Maybe can we change the name to the CSC?????? Not trying to change your good idea. Just wanted to throw some ?s out there! please let us know.

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
Had this one hidden away...how's about something along these lines?

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/GIRL_on_KawiT.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help maself...going now....

0BEER:30
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:20 AM
Ohhhhhh that looks just like me! Or not!

I'd get that one if she had her legs spread around a Yamaha logo. hehe!

Horsman
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:25 AM
How This....
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/Logo_try.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:28 AM
Hey, sausage lovers. I think he was asking for feedback from the girls. Damn CSC boys are gender confused.

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:29 AM
I think we r all missing the idea of SIMPLE. Maybe its just me but i don't know any real girls that look like those two other choices. And I like the pale baby pink its pretty!

Shea
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:29 AM
Damn CSC boys are gender confused.

Self discover is important part of any young boys life. Nazi bastard...

Horsman
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:32 AM
Hey, sausage lovers. I think he was asking for feedback from the girls. Damn CSC boys are gender confused.

Just a little Graphical Support... You are the "Sausage King" - I know what you do to your Brats!!!! :shocked:

Spiderman
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:37 AM
Moved to Girls Only, at least temporarily, to avoid anymore confusion. ;)

fullgrownbear, I've temporarily given you access to post in here. 8)

64BonnieLass
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
I like John's the best. I like the fact that the men are offering suggestions. It's a simple profile. Much more flattering and sassy, yet simple.

And if you have never seen a CSC Calendar (or been around on Halloween)....I can tell you for a FACT that there are several ladies in our company who could pull that off. Especially as a profile. :hump:

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM
I like John's the best. I like the fact that the men are offering suggestions. It's a simple profile. Much more flattering and sassy, yet simple.

And if you have never seen a CSC Calendar (or been around on Halloween)....I can tell you for a FACT that there are several ladies in our company who could pull that off. Especially as a profile. :hump:

No fair I want to look like that! LOL J/K

And yes I do like john's better it's PINK!!! (plus all those other things u said too)

Sully
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
Hey Mizzbeff.. are you coming on the n00b ride May 3rd ?

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:06 PM
Hey Mizzbeff.. are you coming on the n00b ride May 3rd ?

Sorry can't, I have the kids and there may be some people not really wanting me up there anyway so I think not.

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:31 PM
Ok, honest opinion...pink is fine. I'd probably wear it, too. But, the stick figure is kind of a sticking point. I mean, yes, there's the pony tails, so it's a girl. But could there be some curves? Yep, that can be done in silhouette form...tastefully, too.

Good things? She's on a sport bike. She's wearing a helmet and since we preach safety, that's good.

Can there be other colors available? I don't know. I guess it's up to you and how simple you want to keep it. Oh, but just in case you did add some variety, then a suggestion would be to offer up the bike manufacturer colors as in Kawi green, Yamaha blue, and so on.

Nice job and thanks for asking what we think.:)

Sorry can't, I have the kids and there may be some people not really wanting me up there anyway so I think not.

You should go. I don't think you should let others dictate what you can and cannot do...just my opinion. Wish I could make a recommendation on babysitters.

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
You should go. I don't think you should let others dictate what you can and cannot do...just my opinion. Wish I could make a recommendation on babysitters.

I kinda don't have abike yet anyway I was just riding on the back of someone elses but thats not gonna happen. I thin kI will take my kids to the park or something. Thanx though. :)

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:45 PM
Ah...understood. Welp, all the more reason for you to get your own bike. Start small, work your way up...oh but most important...do the MSF course.

I'm betting you've already heard it all too, huh?

Well, maybe it'll rain on that day and we'll all have to stay inside ;-) Oh, bite my tongue...lol.

DevilsTonic
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:06 PM
I like the look of the graphic, but not a fan of pink, baby blue, sea foam green or anything like that.

I prefer bold colors, something that might represent the type-A, dominant women that ride their own rides. :)

Sully
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
Should she wear a spiked collar too ? :lol::lol:

j/k... I have one also.

cdbouncer
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:27 PM
ditto --i'll even go for hot pink! Make it bold, make it a statement.

just my 0.02

I like the look of the graphic, but not a fan of pink, baby blue, sea foam green or anything like that.

I prefer bold colors, something that might represent the type-A, dominant women that ride their own rides. :)

fullgrownbear
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:54 PM
I likes! I was just wondering though..........are these going to be available for all of us to purchase or download? Are they going to be in the form of T-shirts? Or stickers? Whats the deal on this logo! Cuz I'm in if it's for all of us. Maybe can we change the name to the CSC?????? Not trying to change your good idea. Just wanted to throw some ?s out there! please let us know.

They are going to be t-shirts, and stickers at first, eventually moving into long sleeve and other apparel. If there are enough people on board, I can do a CSC label somewhere in the logo.. for the women.

The T-shirts and stickers will be found under the T-Shirt, or New section at hooliganthreadz.com

James

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I'll wear pink...see...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/pinkseahorses.jpg

Yes, those are pink sea horses...:lol: Well, at least they cover my leg where the inside of the boot was digging in and making me bleed.

fullgrownbear
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Ok, honest opinion...pink is fine. I'd probably wear it, too. But, the stick figure is kind of a sticking point. I mean, yes, there's the pony tails, so it's a girl. But could there be some curves? Yep, that can be done in silhouette form...tastefully, too.

Good things? She's on a sport bike. She's wearing a helmet and since we preach safety, that's good.

Can there be other colors available? I don't know. I guess it's up to you and how simple you want to keep it. Oh, but just in case you did add some variety, then a suggestion would be to offer up the bike manufacturer colors as in Kawi green, Yamaha blue, and so on.

Nice job and thanks for asking what we think.:)

Points well taken. We are still working on the logo, although she stands as is right now. The idea is to keep things as simple as possible, and vary as little from the original design as possible.

BTW - when you see a female stick figure it's usually in the form of a bathroom sign or a pedestrian crossing sign, and she's usually covered by a dress. It probably does change it up a bit to have a straight up stick woman.

James

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:58 PM
Points well taken. We are still working on the logo, although she stands as is right now. The idea is to keep things as simple as possible, and vary as little from the original design as possible.

BTW - when you see a female stick figure it's usually in the form of a bathroom sign or a pedestrian crossing sign, and she's usually covered by a dress. It probably does change it up a bit to have a straight up stick woman.

James

Most definitely. Those bathroom signs are too matronly anyway.

milehicitygirl
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:19 PM

So what, only stick chicks are classy? HA ! She has no ass ! Maybe hot pink would be better?:siesta:

fullgrownbear
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:01 PM
So what, only stick chicks are classy? HA ! She has no ass ! Maybe hot pink would be better?:siesta:

Classy in its own trendy way ;)

Can't get away from the simplicity of the logo, plus its trademarked.

nattynoo
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:14 PM
"Hooligan Threads is a progressive company aimed at raising motorcycle awareness and, thereby, increasing safety for two wheeled goons worldwide."

Copied and pasted this from your first thread in General Discussion. I feel like the only one here that thinks this statement and your logo, both male and female, are completely contradictory?!?! Seems like showing a sportbike rider doing a wheelie is not the best way to promote safety and awareness :dunno:

Just my 0.02. But I might just be thinking about it too critically tho...just a thought.

Also, I would prefer it in a bold blue or green. No pastel colors here. Bleh.

fullgrownbear
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:07 AM
"Hooligan Threads is a progressive company aimed at raising motorcycle awareness and, thereby, increasing safety for two wheeled goons worldwide."

Copied and pasted this from your first thread in General Discussion. I feel like the only one here that thinks this statement and your logo, both male and female, are completely contradictory?!?! Seems like showing a sportbike rider doing a wheelie is not the best way to promote safety and awareness :dunno:

Just my 0.02. But I might just be thinking about it too critically tho...just a thought.

Also, I would prefer it in a bold blue or green. No pastel colors here. Bleh.

That's what makes this logo, and company idea unique. The idea of marketing motorcycle safety and awareness to the public in a trendy almost hooliganish way, is not typical.

This gets peoples attention, causes them to ask questions just like you did.

Just because the dude's doing a wheelie in the logo doesn't make it an evil logo.

What if I made it a picture of some dude dragging a knee instead? Is it ok for him to drag a knee instead of ride a wheelie? How do you know if he's on a track or on a public roadway, or in a parking lot?

The point I'm making is people think wheelie riding is eccentric, neat, and part of sport bike riding. It's not going to go away.

I on the other hand am attempting to use the logo with a positive message, which is a beautiful dichotomy as far as I'm concerned ;)

nattynoo
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 12:10 PM
That's what makes this logo, and company idea unique. The idea of marketing motorcycle safety and awareness to the public in a trendy almost hooliganish way, is not typical.

This gets peoples attention, causes them to ask questions just like you did.

Just because the dude's doing a wheelie in the logo doesn't make it an evil logo.

What if I made it a picture of some dude dragging a knee instead? Is it ok for him to drag a knee instead of ride a wheelie? How do you know if he's on a track or on a public roadway, or in a parking lot?

The point I'm making is people think wheelie riding is eccentric, neat, and part of sport bike riding. It's not going to go away.

I on the other hand am attempting to use the logo with a positive message, which is a beautiful dichotomy as far as I'm concerned ;)

Never said that your logo was evil in any way at all (contradictory, yes), just that people will not associate motorcycle safety and awareness immediately just from looking at the logo of a sportbike rider doing a wheelie (and I'm not so sure that some people will care enough ask questions, just go on believing that all sportbike riders are obnoxious and not worth their time) :up:

I commend you for changing things up a bit to try and get people more aware of sportbike riders as a whole. Its very refreshing, and I actually do like the logo personally (not asking for it to go away, just curious as to what your thoughts were on my remarks). So thanks for going into detail about what you feel your logo stands for (and now that you explained it I think its a great idea) :D

Unfortunately, I think the few bad apples out there who do stunts like wheelies wrecklessly on the street ruin the sportbike rider image for the rest of us. If you had a motorcyclist draggin' knee I think it would be contradictory as well (since we can be a bit obnoxious in the canyons)! Its a Catch 22 for sure, you want to get people's attention, but you might get the opposite effect that you are looking for from some people...

fullgrownbear
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:23 PM
I hear what you're saying, bad apples in every bunch is right on for sure.

As for the thought people will not immediately associate motorcycle safety awareness with the logo, that's exactly the point!

The logo/idea is the tip of the spear, meant to generate further conversation. It's like a puzzle. People like the mystery of things, the potential of things to generate a thought process.

That's the entire premise behind the idea. It's got to be interesting, captivating, and have a rebel element all at the same time, to get people's attention.

fullgrownbear
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:25 PM
Alright ladies -

Logo is as stands - but we changed the color based on the general consensus.

It will first be offered on a black t-shirt with a hot pink logo. Down the road you will be able to get kawi green, purple, and some sort of hot blue instead. Not to far in the near future....

On a different note, who would be interested in a Tee with the logo, including the CSC logo with possibly the web address somewhere? This idea was brought up and I thought I'd see what you all think. That way you'd be sporting CSC and the Hooligirl logo.

nattynoo
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:43 PM
Sign me up for one :up:

Guess I will wear the pink to be equally rebellious and contradictory...it might just spark some conversation :lol:

Medium Please. Thank You.

GixxerCarrie
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:49 PM
Sign me up for one also! Large!

Mizzybeff
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 03:04 PM
im in! medium. and I love the pink any shade!

cdbouncer
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 04:01 PM
I'm in for the hot pink logo!

I'm pry a large - is it a female shape-d t? Tank?

Maybe I missed something where the actual clothing is described? :slappers:

fullgrownbear
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:16 PM
There are going to be tanks and tees. I'll let you know when you can jump on the sight and order one. My printer is cronke enterprises, who also takes care of the nuggets basketball team, and colorado rapids. I should have these printed within a week or two ladies. Thanks for the patience.

Mizzybeff
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:41 PM
i know i told ya medium, still true but i would love a tank and a tee. :) I need all season wear lol

MissBehave
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I hate pink. How about purple? Anything but sissy pink.

I agree love the picture...just not the color...maybe light blue or white??

fullgrownbear
Sun May 17th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Ladies,

They are available in black/pink and purple/pink at this time.

They actually turned out really well. My printer messed up by printing the pink on the purple but it actually made a neat t shirt.

Order it at www.hooliganthreadz.com

James

fullgrownbear
Tue May 19th, 2009, 10:13 AM
And if you want other colors, suggest it in here.

fullgrownbear
Wed May 20th, 2009, 06:08 PM
A few of you have placed orders and they are on the way! I have some tank top (form fitted :D) coming in a few days.

GixxerCarrie
Wed May 20th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Are you going to bring some of the tank tops to Bike Night (I already ordered a couple T-Shirts).

fullgrownbear
Thu May 21st, 2009, 06:55 AM
Hopefully they will be in, in time. I think they will be.

James