PDA

View Full Version : springs wheelies??

Pages : [1] 2

Richard
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 10:58 PM
where are all the springs wheelie lot riders at? I suck and wanna ride with some people to get better. yutt ughh

guessinthe2000
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 11:36 PM
where are all the springs wheelie lot riders at? I suck and wanna ride with some people to get better. yutt ughh

come to denver and we can practice... LOLL

Brat
Tue Apr 21st, 2009, 11:43 PM
if i could get rid of my car id have a stunt bike. ive been trying to acquire a inline four to mess with.

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:15 AM
come to denver and we can practice... LOLL
there are some cool guys up there. they came down here a few months ago. but thats a long drive to practice.

guessinthe2000
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:06 AM
^^^ I know. I wouldn't go that far to practice either

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:26 AM
dang, do you sleep?

2009RavenR1
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:39 AM
Its a lot harder to wheelie in the springs... elevation sucks

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:33 AM
is it? its not too bad on my sumo. i'm just too scared to try other things. do you have an 09 R1? thoes things are gangsta

2009RavenR1
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:37 AM
Yes I do....

guessinthe2000
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:37 AM
dang, do you sleep?

hahaha

I'm in college. You know how that is... :crazy:

PhL0aTeR
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:39 AM
hahaha

yep.... only 3 things to do.... get laid, get drunk, or post on forums.....

sorry bro:dunno::lol:

2009RavenR1
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
The 2009 R1 has an extra 14lbs shifted in the front of the bike.... It is hard to clutch it up in 2nd gear....

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:53 AM
The 2009 R1 has an extra 14lbs shifted in the front of the bike.... It is hard to clutch it up in 2nd gear....
good for racing though, keeps that front wheel down on acceleration out of corners

2009RavenR1
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
Yup.... its weird though, I thought it would be a wheelie champ with all the low end grunt they gave it.

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
hahaha

in college! so are you young? good, young and dumb and willing to try anything. you should hangout with the DSF guys. they'er on stunt life, i saw your on there too. they come on here once and a wile.

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
Yup.... its weird though, I thought it would be a wheelie champ with all the low end grunt they gave it.
how is that low end power? have you owned other R1's? i used to have on 03 and ridden a 98 and 04, they'er fun but no power under 4k:(

2009RavenR1
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:01 AM
LOL under 4k? more like under 7k... I have owned every odd year R1 since release. 1999 2001 2003 2005 2007 2009,

The low power IS GREAT!

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
cool my buddy is gonna get one when he gets back from deployment. then i'll see how good the power is. haha yea 7K
did you post pics in the pic thread?

2009RavenR1
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:23 AM
There is some in the member sign up....

Richard
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:55 AM
that thing look pimp even with cell phone pics.

#1Townie
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:08 PM
its not that far to go ride with the best... im tired of trying to get people in the springs to ride... bro come up me this weekend.. shit will blow your mind....

o and this is tom in case you didnt know...

tec
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:53 AM
shit i'm new to riding and if any of you feel like showin off or practicing when im around let me know. i'd love to watch and could also use some tips.

Richard
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM
its not that far to go ride with the best... im tired of trying to get people in the springs to ride... bro come up me this weekend.. shit will blow your mind....

yea, they are pretty gangsta. kole, cory and some other guys came down here a few months ago and they were killin' it. but thats a long way to go for some ridin'.

navajowalks
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 12:11 PM
i'm down to catch up with some people to ride, just started trying to ride in the lot though, and still trying to get my bike set up. but hit me up

navajowalks
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 12:20 PM

how often do you ride in denver? mostly weekends or what?

Richard
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:08 PM
i'm down to catch up with some people to ride, just started trying to ride in the lot though, and still trying to get my bike set up. but hit me up
I ride like everyday. set up? do you have anything done to it?

navajowalks
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:10 PM
well yeah i put a cage on it over the winter, set up wise i've been wanting to get some steal brake lines, and i got to do something with my fan, as far as wiring it so i can control when it comes on. or put another fan on. bike gets hott quick and doesn't want to cool down very good :(

Richard
Thu Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:47 PM
a cage is good. I don't think you need steel lines, they'er good but i would spend my money on something elts for now, like a sprocket and chain. if anything put steel lines on the front. for the fan i would just put a jumper wire on the temp sensor, or if you wanna get crazy put a switch on the wires. that way it still turns on normally and with the switch. it should be on your radiator depending on the bike.

navajowalks
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 08:02 AM
yeah i wanna do something so i can turn it on before it allready gets too hot, to try and keep it cooler, not sure i want it running all the time though.

Richard
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 08:31 AM
with a switch on the sensor you can turn it on when you want and when the switch is off it will turn on at normal temp. and with a jumper wire you can just put it on when your at the lot then take it off and it will be normal.

navajowalks
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 10:53 AM
yeah i know what you mean, maybe i'll try and find some time to do something with it this weekend.

Richard
Fri Apr 24th, 2009, 01:30 PM
if you come out to ride. just bring a little jumper wire. we'll hook it up for lot riding then just take it off when you leave.

Hi11Zone
Sat Apr 25th, 2009, 10:14 PM
I can't stunt period any time i did a stoppie or wheelie would be in. o shit moment. I'd sure like to watch and learn.

Richard
Sat Apr 25th, 2009, 11:27 PM
we'll be out at the lot tommorow. we're not no super stunnas but we have fun.

Wondo
Sat May 2nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
yea, they are pretty gangsta. kole, cory and some other guys came down here a few months ago and they were killin' it. but thats a long way to go for some ridin'.

was not me i was in AZ but im back now so if you wanna roll to denver i got spots good ones to lol

Richard
Sun May 3rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
was not me i was in AZ but im back now so if you wanna roll to denver i got spots good ones to lol

I can't remember anybodys name.:confused: It was someone with a green zx6 from denver and a i think an f4i from ft. collins.

navajowalks
Wed May 6th, 2009, 01:21 PM
we'll be out at the lot tommorow. we're not no super stunnas but we have fun.

what happened down there monday night? i got you text but i was stuck out of town. im planning on riding after work tonight. let me know if you'll be out.

Richard
Wed May 6th, 2009, 02:04 PM
we'll be out. I don't know if it will be at the warehouse, but i'll text you. we got kicked out of the warehouse. So i guess we'll just have to bring it to the street. :guns::headbang::fire::multi::squid::devil1:

#1Townie
Wed May 6th, 2009, 02:48 PM

wow cory didnt think you still came on here.. hey might be doing some bbq this weekend down here let me know if your down..

navajowalks
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:12 PM
hey might be doing some bbq this weekend down here let me know if your down..

ummm.... hot dogs and hamburgers???

:yumyum:

navajowalks
Wed May 6th, 2009, 03:18 PM
we'll be out. I don't know if it will be at the warehouse, but i'll text you. we got kicked out of the warehouse. So i guess we'll just have to bring it to the street. :guns::headbang::fire::multi::squid::devil1:

get the gixxer ready to roll lets do it....

#1Townie
Wed May 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM
there are more then just one spot in this town.. have to switch it up and keep the boys in blue guessing..

navajowalks
Wed May 6th, 2009, 09:33 PM
there are more then just one spot in this town.. have to switch it up and keep the boys in blue guessing..

i'll ride where ever, looks like great weather expected this weekend lets do it up. im that squid with the green ninja by the way. :squid:

#1Townie
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
i dont call people squids... i hate that word... i dont play the who has the bigger dick game..

unless i hate them more then i hate the word..

navajowalks
Thu May 7th, 2009, 01:39 PM
i dont call people squids... i hate that word... i dont play the who has the bigger dick game..

unless i hate them more then i hate the word..

lol, no problemo. i'm a sarcastic little f*ck most of the time.

navajowalks
Mon May 11th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Go back farther! you got like 4 feet... :)

i know...

Richard
Mon May 11th, 2009, 11:08 PM
hey guess what. you need to come back more. :rock::headbang::horse:

navajowalks
Tue May 12th, 2009, 11:48 AM
and you came back far enough, now you need to put your plate back on...:lol:

sprocket show up yet?

Richard
Tue May 12th, 2009, 01:07 PM
boo no spocket yet. it better come today or i would of just ordered it myself.

navajowalks
Sat May 23rd, 2009, 02:49 PM
ok so i get off of work in an hour and 10 minutes for a (to me) long two day weekend. but what is that i hear out side........ thunder :banghead:

Fizzy
Wed May 27th, 2009, 06:52 AM
mmm wheelies - I figure this would be as good a spot as any to ask this question...

I'm going to try and get a stunt park approved in the Springs - somewhere people can stunt without the hassle of cops, or vehicles for that matter...

Something like a skateboard park - just some pavement with some barriers to create some lanes...

I'm thinking somewhere around the East side of the city. What do you guys think?

BTW, here's the bike I'll be bringing with me when I move back to Colorado -

99 Honda 600 F4
56 tooth rear sprocket
16 tooth front (520 Quadra X-ring)
GPR stabilizer V1
Sick Innovations cage
custom 12 bar
galfer steel braided lines front
galfer wave rotors front
galfer steel braided rear line
galfer rear wave rotor
kevlar clutch
rear hand brake with shorty clutch cap

I stunt with some Japanese locals out here in Misawa Japan, but can't wait to get back to the states and help expand the sport...

I should be there around Feb 2011, hope to see you guys then...

navajowalks
Wed May 27th, 2009, 09:22 AM
good luck with that. east side would be just fine.....:shocked:

Fizzy
Wed May 27th, 2009, 05:22 PM
good luck with that. east side would be just fine.....:shocked:

Thanks - I'll see what I can do... It'll all depend on the support I can get from the community around the area... It's going to be tied in with my company, so if all goes well we should have a spot to do our thing!

Richard
Thu May 28th, 2009, 10:02 AM
HOLY HELL 2011!:shocked: yea good luck with the park, hope it works out and there are more stunners by then. i'll be there everyday.

#1Townie
Thu May 28th, 2009, 11:07 AM
for sure a lagit spot would be sick.. what kind of biz are u tying to tie this in with??

navajowalks
Thu May 28th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks - I'll see what I can do... It'll all depend on the support I can get from the community around the area... It's going to be tied in with my company, so if all goes well we should have a spot to do our thing!

are you from this area already? also curious what type of company your tieing it with?

Fizzy
Thu May 28th, 2009, 03:53 PM
are you from this area already? also curious what type of company your tieing it with?

Yeah, I was born in the Springs, and I've lived there on off my whole life...
I joined the Air Force and I'm in Japan right now til 2011, then I'll be stationed out there *hopefully* and get out to do the business. a lot of things are still waiting to be put in motion for about a year so I'll know for sure I'm coming out there. This is basically some "market research" to get an idea if my shop would be a good thing out there, and so far the answer is yes. What I'll probably do is buy the land and pave it for the stunt park when I get there, then I'll eventually build my shop next to it when I separate from the military.

It's a High Performance Motorsports shop - motorsports initially being defined as motorcycles and ATVs. High Performance being defined as everything from bolt-on accessories to raceday setups and a full line for the stunters as well. One of the main pieces of equipment will be a full-load dyno to tune bikes. I'll also carry gear, and as I'm a certified MSF Rider Coach, I'm thinking of teaching the MSF courses as well.

I'll also be hosting events and bike nights (where we can do as many wheelies and such as we want ;) ), with BBQs thrown in as well...

Bottomline - It's a motorcycle lifestyle store, not just another bike shop...

Richard
Thu May 28th, 2009, 06:14 PM
that sounds like a good deal. I'm an MSF RiderCoach to, if you need another.

navajowalks
Thu May 28th, 2009, 09:16 PM
One Wheel Friday Tomarrow!!!!! Lets have an EPIC session!!!!:hibye:

Richard
Thu May 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM
one wheel friday? you shoulda been out at one wheel thursday. there were a bunch a people out.

#1Townie
Fri May 29th, 2009, 12:44 AM
one wheel thursday??? i didnt get that memo.. i knew i should have stopped by..

navajowalks
Fri May 29th, 2009, 08:34 AM
one wheel friday? you shoulda been out at one wheel thursday. there were a bunch a people out.

i wish i could have..... Had another long day at work.... i'll be out tonight as soon as i get off work. And i'm off saturday so going to make some wheelies this weekend.....

navajowalks
Fri May 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM
one wheel thursday??? i didnt get that memo.. i knew i should have stopped by..

come out tonight..... memo sent

#1Townie
Fri May 29th, 2009, 09:34 AM
hahaha ill be there

navajowalks
Sat May 30th, 2009, 10:51 PM

well it got better & better as the weekend came.... some EPIC riding today.:crazy:

#1Townie
Sun May 31st, 2009, 12:39 AM
dude shit was just sick today.. good times..

Richard
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:21 AM
ONE WHEEL STUNTDAY IN DENVER! TODAY!:shocked::rock::yay::bananna::headbang::guns ::fire::devil2::devil1:

Darkside
Sun May 31st, 2009, 12:38 PM
Hey dudes, where do you all ride at? Be sick to check out, and find a place to practice.

#1Townie
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:20 PM
shit was sick again today.. good times.. hey richard i gota work on the bike so ill let you know when its back up and runnin..

Richard
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:21 PM
Hey dudes, where do you all ride at? Be sick to check out, and find a place to practice.
we already left by 1238. you might wanna talk to the guys from this thread, it's their spot. http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31798

Richard
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:23 PM
shit was sick again today.. good times.. hey richard i gota work on the bike so ill let you know when its back up and runnin..
boo, what did you do to it? i was the one who crashed.

#1Townie
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:29 PM
i ahve to fix the forks new brakes and the cam chain.. these things must be done before next weekend..

#1Townie
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:30 PM
you may have crashed but at least your not the other guy.. hows your arm feeling??

Richard
Sun May 31st, 2009, 09:50 PM
it burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrns. but your right i'm glad i didn't go out there when thoes other guys showed up.

#1Townie
Sun May 31st, 2009, 10:04 PM
i knew better but went anyways... could have been way worse for him... well both..

im hoping i can fix it by the end of the week.. im so sore i havnt ridn this much in forever..

Richard
Sun May 31st, 2009, 10:16 PM
wudd ja do wudd ja do??

#1Townie
Sun May 31st, 2009, 10:18 PM
:drink:??

navajowalks
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 10:08 AM
definatly a EPIC weekend of wheelies. that nut ball wondo can really ride!

navajowalks
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 10:21 AM

yes, yes you do.... thanks for having us homie. anytime you want some company let us know.

#1Townie
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 10:26 AM
hahaha he will tell you to come up every day!!!! im hoping to have my bike fixed up before next weekend..

Richard
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 11:11 AM
definatly a EPIC weekend of wheelies. that nut ball wondo can really ride!
it was a good time. woulda been better if i didn't try to do that revlimiter wheelie and crash. damn you cory :banghead: after seein him do, it looked easy.

thanks for the ride matt :hump:.

Richard
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 11:12 AM
:drink:??
wudd you do to your bike?

#1Townie
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 11:22 AM
have to do the fork seals and cam chain, brakes in the front and tune up.. havnt done the plugs in a long ass time..

navajowalks
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 01:52 PM
it was a good time. woulda been better if i didn't try to do that revlimiter wheelie and crash. damn you cory :banghead: after seein him do, it looked easy.

thanks for the ride matt :hump:.

no problem buddy anytime... hows the rash?

navajowalks
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 02:03 PM
hahaha he will tell you to come up every day!!!! im hoping to have my bike fixed up before next weekend..

after this weekend i just want to quit my job and ride everyday anyways... That dude straight kills it! :shocked: i was amazed everytime i watched him and one of the coolest people i've ever met riding.... it felt like i've known him for years....

#1Townie
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 02:08 PM
yeah there cool guys up there for sure..

navajowalks
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 02:23 PM
yeah there cool guys up there for sure..

yep for sure....:hump:

but damn i forgot to get his autograph.... guess we got to go back soon.

Richard
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 06:05 PM
the rash still burns. yea quit your job and ride with me everyday.

navajowalks
Mon Jun 1st, 2009, 08:13 PM
just got to figure out a way to pay off some bills and still have some money still.............. umm......

Richard
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:39 AM
just work there part time :))

navajowalks
Tue Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:08 AM
just work there part time :))

don't think the family would let me work part time so i could do wheelies more. they are against my life style already.

navajowalks
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:07 AM
candyvan just text me that eddie and freddy were going to be in town. anybody else here this?

#1Townie
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:14 AM
got the same text from the same child stealing chester molester van..

navajowalks
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:16 AM
got the same text from the same child stealing chester molester van..

how is bike maintance going?

#1Townie
Wed Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:20 AM
haha havnt even started.. ive had three meetings this week for funds with the new biz..

GSXR Girl
Thu Jun 4th, 2009, 02:42 PM
hahaha. oh Megan..you so funny =]

navajowalks
Sat Jun 6th, 2009, 10:00 AM
whos going to be making wheelies today?

Richard
Sat Jun 6th, 2009, 10:04 AM
i will i will but not at the warehouse.

navajowalks
Sat Jun 6th, 2009, 11:03 AM

why not?

navajowalks
Tue Jun 16th, 2009, 11:05 PM

:drink: i think we should sweep........

GSXR Girl
Wed Jun 17th, 2009, 09:05 AM
haha. sweeper boy!!!

Richard
Wed Jun 17th, 2009, 09:12 AM
:drink: i think we should sweep........
is it all nasty from the rain?

navajowalks
Wed Jun 17th, 2009, 12:18 PM
i'm sure it is, there was a lot of water running though there....

navajowalks
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:33 AM
last night was fun :hump:

Richard
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:35 AM
fo sho.

navajowalks
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:56 AM
duct taping exhaust back on HONDAS....:shocked:

i kno i kno. there is more hondas than kawis

Richard
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:25 PM
haha i wonder if his duct tape stayed on.

navajowalks
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:33 PM
im sure it did... i like the using the washer fluid to clean off the brake fluid technique.... :crazy:

navajowalks
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 02:32 PM
hey sparkx,

hey i told a guy on SL about your 450... he aint' in colorado but if it helps you get a KAWI i'm down to help you get that thing sold.... if he shows any intrest i might need a picture or two... or maybe forward me a link to the craigslist ad

Valguard
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 09:30 PM
So if one wanted to observe and learn a "wheelie" where would this person go?

I'm out of town for the weekend but if someone of you are out and about tomorrow I'd love to come pick up a few bad habits.

Richard
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 11:36 PM
pm'ed

So if one wanted to observe and learn a "wheelie" where would this person go?

I'm out of town for the weekend but if someone of you are out and about tomorrow I'd love to come pick up a few bad habits.

navajowalks
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 07:15 AM
braaaap!

FA-Q
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:01 AM
50 more daysish:hump:!!!!

#1Townie
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
nice bud.. thats not long at all.. you going to come out and ride some wheelies or what?? what the hell ever happend to swifty??

navajowalks
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:00 PM
whats everybody doing to 4th? wheelie sesh anybody?

#1Townie
Fri Jul 3rd, 2009, 11:27 AM
in nevada spending the day on the boat in tahoe... will have some god video of us trying to figure out wake boarding.... lol

FA-Q
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 09:41 PM
im not sure what happened to him last i heard he moved out of his brothers place to somewhere else mayhem may know how to get hold of him

Tipys
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 07:29 AM
nice bud.. thats not long at all.. you going to come out and ride some wheelies or what?? what the hell ever happend to swifty??

Last time I talked to Mayhem Dave was in Texas. Mayhem would probly be able to get ahold of him for you or know how. But getting ahold of Mayhem could be a trick since he sold the coffee house and is now travelin accross the country in a motor home.

#1Townie
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Last time I talked to Mayhem Dave was in Texas. Mayhem would probly be able to get ahold of him for you or know how. But getting ahold of Mayhem could be a trick since he sold the coffee house and is now travelin accross the country in a motor home.

thanks for the info...

navajowalks
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 10:11 PM
BRAAAAP!

FA-Q
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 12:08 AM
miss my freaking bikes

#1Townie
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:24 AM
BRAAAAP!
dude ahahahaha wtf with the radom braaaps???

navajowalks
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 07:22 AM
dude ahahahaha wtf with the radom braaaps???

lol braaaap! :hump:

clutch it up tom

#1Townie
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 08:21 PM
dude im sick again.. its good times..

o yeah and its not braap its yut uugggghhhttttt

Rocket
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 08:47 PM

I hope your joke'n about the elevation factor? maybe if your trying full on power ups but if your clutching it up like I do there shouldn't be a problem unless your not twisting the wick or your running a slipper clutch. Rev that F'n girl and get to your balance piont. I have a gsxr 600 stock and can rock one until my motor pops in the springs I have to start out slow on my rc-51 due to the slipper clutch in that but it still comes up no prob springs or Denver

navajowalks
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 11:10 PM
braaaap... hey scrape hit us up over here some time...

http://www.stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=6071

navajowalks
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM
I hope your joke'n about the elevation factor? maybe if your trying full on power ups but if your clutching it up like I do there shouldn't be a problem unless your not twisting the wick or your running a slipper clutch. Rev that F'n girl and get to your balance piont. I have a gsxr 600 stock and can rock one until my motor pops in the springs I have to start out slow on my rc-51 due to the slipper clutch in that but it still comes up no prob springs or Denver

elevation does play a factor. but i agree that it is perfectly possible with the right technique. i know i described it as easier when i was in cali. but i too can get it up no problem here.

dude im sick again.. its good times..

o yeah and its not braap its yut uugggghhhttttt

no no no no. :banghead: i don't ride suzukies... and its always been braaaaaap! :hump:

FA-Q
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 12:04 AM
i think braaaap better refers to me mx bikes :P

Richard
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 09:05 AM
pm'ed

navajowalks
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 09:31 AM
do work megan..... scrape needs a ninja..... :hump:

#1Townie
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 02:11 PM
im on stunt ride but dont know if i like it.. same thing with stunt life.. at least for the first time in i have no idea we have a group of people on here that we can talk wheelies..

and matt its not braap you have been hanging out with richard to much.. only dirt bikes go braap street bikes go yut ugghhhhttttt!!!

navajowalks
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 03:26 PM
im on stunt ride but dont know if i like it.. same thing with stunt life.. at least for the first time in i have no idea we have a group of people on here that we can talk wheelies..

and matt its not braap you have been hanging out with richard to much.. only dirt bikes go braap street bikes go yut ugghhhhttttt!!!

i still like braaaaap! and i'll never stop never! but just for you tom this one time.

yadadadadadaaddadaddadadadaddaadadaddaadadaadada!

navajowalks
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 03:28 PM
BRAAAAAAP!

:hump:

#1Townie
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 03:56 PM
i will never say braap again!

i can change quotes too

hahaha

dude rockets dont make a braap noise.. if your bike makes that noise you need to get it to the shop asap cuz that bitch is done!!!

haha

dude i get back from vacation and the next thing i know i got my self dehydrated.. feeling better today so maybe ill be out tomarrow to ride..

Richard
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks

I am on it i have two people that are really interested in it!:hump:

navajowalks
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 09:24 AM
is the warehouse cooling off right now? heard johnny law visited the other night?

#1Townie
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 09:38 AM
hmmmm new spot time..

Richard
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 10:05 AM
they just tell us to leave when it gets late. we'll just leave when it gets dark now.

navajowalks
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 11:56 AM
yeah we should scout out some new spots to mix it up. it starts getting dark like a 9:30-10:00 right???? :shocked: lol

#1Townie
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:03 PM
i have an spot never used on the west side of town.. well maybe a few idea.. we should go play and see if we get chased out..

#1Townie
Sat Jul 11th, 2009, 11:53 PM
hahaha there was no swim.. just hung out for a while bsing.. we need a new spot big time.. maybe a g14 classified spot....

Richard
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 02:44 AM
what? i dont know what you guys are talking about. me and ed was at the spot right after you guys left. like 4ish and stayed for awile.

navajowalks
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Stuntday sunday!!!!!! braaaaap!

#1Townie
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 11:11 AM
what? i dont know what you guys are talking about. me and ed was at the spot right after you guys left. like 4ish and stayed for awile.

we got tossed at 2 in the after noon its time to find a new spot.. let that one cool down for a while.. you keep going back to the same spot over and over the cops will get tired of it and will start to step the game up.. they tryd to get me fired a few years ago by trying to call my poe and tell them i was using their truck to commit a felony.. they will get dirty and nothing we can do about it..

its just time for a new spot.. you guys dont want to move locations cool.. i dont care.. i rode last year by myself and im wiling to do it again this year..

navajowalks
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 08:22 PM
we got tossed at 2 in the after noon its time to find a new spot.. let that one cool down for a while.. you keep going back to the same spot over and over the cops will get tired of it and will start to step the game up.. they tryd to get me fired a few years ago by trying to call my poe and tell them i was using their truck to commit a felony.. they will get dirty and nothing we can do about it..

its just time for a new spot.. you guys dont want to move locations cool.. i dont care.. i rode last year by myself and im wiling to do it again this year..

if they want to kick us out we have other options too.

Richard
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 09:01 PM
oh yea street murdering today.

#1Townie
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 03:18 PM
he was sayn the streets..

#1Townie
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 03:39 PM
hahahaha i have never seen one of those in real life.. proly a good thing or id end up like that dog on home ward bound..

navajowalks
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 06:39 PM
the cop yesterday said "i really wish they would give you a place to do this stuff". and i told him that "it would be cool if they left us alone when we are in a safe enviroment off the streets".

if we had somewhere to go-thats were we would be... can't say it any better than that. until then we'll be where ever we can make wheelies, street or lots....

#1Townie
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 07:35 PM
the cop yesterday said "i really wish they would give you a place to do this stuff". and i told him that "it would be cool if they left us alone when we are in a safe enviroment off the streets".

if we had somewhere to go-thats were we would be... can't say it any better than that. until then we'll be where ever we can make wheelies, street or lots....
+999999999999999999999999999999999999

the thing is they arnt going to build a "stunt park" for 15 people.. lol..

navajowalks
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 11:03 PM
its not just money that you need. in order for something like that to happen somebody would have to take responsiblity for quiet a bit. the biggest thing would be liablity and the insurance. and not to forget all the hassel of getting it to be allowed and all that... oh boy i'm tired... i'm going to bed.. talk to you guys later.

Richard
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 12:07 AM
its not just money that you need. in order for something like that to happen somebody would have to take responsiblity for quiet a bit. the biggest thing would be liablity and the insurance. and not to forget all the hassel of getting it to be allowed and all that... oh boy i'm tired... i'm going to bed.. talk to you guys later.
"oh boy i'm tired", your so gay. its wheelie time where were you.

navajowalks
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 07:43 AM
"oh boy i'm tired", your so gay. its wheelie time where were you.

i said that fool cause i re-typed what i was trying to say like 5 times. and finally said screw it. i had to work yo, didn't get off till close to 9 pm and by the time i got home i wasn't moving anywhere.

Richard
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 09:41 AM
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wheelie time.

navajowalks
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 09:55 AM
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wheelie time.

did the 450 go bye bye yet? how you liking the 636?

#1Townie
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 10:36 PM
that's what waiver's are for! Cory and I are buying our on lot lol jk, I wish i had the dough for that!

have tryd that before with the current lot and the old owners.. they declined.. well they are gone and we are still there hahaha..

Richard
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:36 AM
still have the 450 for sale. love the zx6

did the 450 go bye bye yet? how you liking the 636?

navajowalks
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 10:59 AM
still have the 450 for sale. love the zx6

how do you like the gearing now?

edit.... you need to update your signuture fool

Richard
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:53 PM
i'll find out today if i like that front sprocket. yea i need new pics.

Fizzy
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 08:18 AM

Dude, I'm building one for myself if noone else!

It'll just take some time is all, hard to do it from Japan...

Here's the deal, you guys go off and piss off the cops and the city with wheelies for the next 18 months, so when it comes time to build it, hopefully they'll donate some land/money to get it done, and it will be official... lol!

As far as insurance and waivers go - it's like a Hotel pool - Stunt at your own risk. A sign stating that is a lot cheaper than insurance, and less hassle than waivers.

Of course there will be some band-aids for everyone!

Richard
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 11:26 AM
nothin against you, i don't know you or anything. but there are alot of people that talk about buying places, building lots and stuff. i guess people just give up and don't have the money or resorces to do stuff like that. so everybody just gives up. and goes back to the street or wherever to do stunts. its just that alot of people say they're gonna do alot of things and don't.

navajowalks
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Dude, I'm building one for myself if noone else!

It'll just take some time is all, hard to do it from Japan...

Here's the deal, you guys go off and piss off the cops and the city with wheelies for the next 18 months, so when it comes time to build it, hopefully they'll donate some land/money to get it done, and it will be official... lol!

As far as insurance and waivers go - it's like a Hotel pool - Stunt at your own risk. A sign stating that is a lot cheaper than insurance, and less hassle than waivers.

Of course there will be some band-aids for everyone!

i'll do my part :hump:

i would hope that the insurance and waivers thing would be that easy, but i'm sure there is going to need to be something that you would have to carry.... especially if the city got involved.

navajowalks
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:15 PM

if you build it they will come................

#1Townie
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:25 PM
hey matt when it comes to insurance it is VERY VERY exspensive.. i have looked into it.. its been a while so it may have come down a bit but im sure it hasnt.. we need to do what the skaters did and start stunting on the steps of the court houses and that.. just be prepaired to go to jail.. some skaters have..

and sure we can piss off the cops all you want us to.. you going to pay for the tickets?? and no thats not to you matt..

navajowalks
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 11:25 PM
hey matt when it comes to insurance it is VERY VERY exspensive.. i have looked into it.. its been a while so it may have come down a bit but im sure it hasnt.. we need to do what the skaters did and start stunting on the steps of the court houses and that.. just be prepaired to go to jail.. some skaters have..

and sure we can piss off the cops all you want us to.. you going to pay for the tickets?? and no thats not to you matt..

i know about the insurance buddy i know it might not seem like it but i'm acually a pretty smart dude. its something where your going to want to carry a no fault policy for your investment. in case somebody rams through your gate or breaks a bunch of windows for your store. tags up the place or whatever i'm sure you get the point. plus i think if its a considered a public area there is going to be some type of liablity insurance and responsabilities. i know people might not like the idea of paying, but maybe having a $5 a month membership :drink: might be a loop hole. make all members responsable for "the riding area". and be able to cover them selves.

oh yeah and i know about the tickets to i have court in august and september. its going to be a loooong summer.

FA-Q
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 12:45 AM
1 more month

Kurtiz
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 04:55 PM
alright so me and a buddy both have cbr600's... who has a 600 and can teach us to wheelie and not have our bikes tumble down the street?

navajowalks
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 08:48 PM
braaap!

JohnEffinK
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 09:48 PM
1 more month

Yeah focker. Bring it home.

John, aka cant wheelie fo chit.

Richard
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 10:45 PM
alright so me and a buddy both have cbr600's... who has a 600 and can teach us to wheelie and not have our bikes tumble down the street?
come on and hang out. but i dont know about not tumbling down the street but you might learn a few things.

#1Townie
Mon Jul 20th, 2009, 05:22 AM
you want to ride in lots your going to drop your bike.. i have a 04 cbr 600rr.. good bike..

#1Townie
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:40 AM
give mea few ill post them up on here.. alot are blury from it being late and the auto focus playing games or somthing..

#1Townie
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:26 PM
up loading to photobucket now.. alot of the pics were shity.. ill put up some of the good ones.. ill do the bulk upload on myspace.

navajowalks
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
i know what you mean about it getting dark.. the shot i was hoping to turn out good, wasn't so much.... yeah it was shitty. oh well was just practicing with my camera anyways.....

hey tom

BRAAAAP!

#1Townie
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 02:58 PM
fucking guy..

that sucks that didnt come out so good.. dont delete the clips.. let me see if i can work with them..

#1Townie
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:28 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/IMG_3528.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/IMG_3527.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/IMG_3525.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/IMG_3547.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/IMG_3545.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/IMG_3536.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/nvrider/IMG_3537.jpg

heres a few i just snagged real fast.. more to come and watch my myspace ill have 126 some odd photos ill up load to that so you can steal those..

navajowalks
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:59 PM
fucking guy..

that sucks that didnt come out so good.. dont delete the clips.. let me see if i can work with them..

i wont, when i fill up the three sd cards i'll let you have at it with em. those didn't turn out to bad. i see the blury hand in that pic of wondo. but in the shot i was talking about on my camera. i just have a silouette of him. might be able to make a nice shot from it. i guess we'll see.

what is your myspace? i like looking at stuff through out the day.

when i'm supposed to be working ssshhhhh.....

Zach929rr
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:08 PM
Props to whoever that is in the first pic. Sweet. :up:

#1Townie
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
unless you have a myspace you cant see mine.. i have a crazy ex that i dont want to find me so its set to private..

and yeah it sucks when the shots dont turn out how you want... that one of cory is the one i thought was going to be one of the sickest ever.. as you can see its all blury and i suck at photoshop..

but cool when you get those things filled it should only take about an hour to load it..

#1Townie
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:08 PM
more on my mypsace.. july09 is them.. the photos are from the last 2 times i had my buddys camra out there..

#1Townie
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:19 AM
thanks.. tell cory any of the pics his wants to go in and save them im going to delete the file in a few weeks... i dont want people to think im trying to claim other peoples photos as my own..

navajowalks
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 11:24 AM
:hump: i am after work. :(

navajowalks
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 12:02 PM
fucking rain! grrrrr:banghead:
yep :banghead: damn colorado

navajowalks
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 07:52 AM
we need to find more lots, ours is getting hott.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 08:21 AM
try the soft ball fields..

Richard
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 10:38 AM
we met up at the softball field on that street ride and 10 min after i got there cops already came. its public property so you can get tickets.

navajowalks
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 11:07 AM
got my exhaust re welded!

hey i think i found one that we might be able to use on sundays. i'm going to scout it out one of these nights. i have another idea but it seems to be a shot in the dark. i'm going to look into it sometime when i'm not working and they are open....

if that doesn't pan out its back to the streets..... lol

Fizzy
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Navajo - you guys going to that lot tonite? If so we'll swing by if this rain goes away...

#1Townie
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 06:32 PM
we met up at the softball field on that street ride and 10 min after i got there cops already came. its public property so you can get tickets.

well according to cspd they can give you a ticket in a lot as well.. i have had many talks with one that i know..

i have not heard of any tickets being handed out, as long as people are not playing games then its fair game till you get the boot...

navajowalks
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 10:16 PM
going to the lot tomarrow wasn't able to make it tonight cause i had to put my exhaust back on. but its on tomarrow. every bodys leaving this week so lets get another EPIC session in before they do.

navajowalks
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 10:18 PM
well according to cspd they can give you a ticket in a lot as well.. i have had many talks with one that i know..

i have not heard of any tickets being handed out, as long as people are not playing games then its fair game till you get the boot...

bite me.
haha

:crazy: i'm not playing games i just want to wheelie.

Fizzy
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 06:36 AM
going to the lot tomarrow wasn't able to make it tonight cause i had to put my exhaust back on. but its on tomarrow. every bodys leaving this week so lets get another EPIC session in before they do.

What time?

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 07:15 AM
What time?

i'm supposed to get off around 6, so i'll probably be out there around 7 by the time i get home and grab my bike.

Richard
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM
we'll be out there around 6ish

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 12:27 PM
we'll be out there around 6ish

still got the gxr in the signature :banghead: did you sell the 450 the other day?
remember your a kawi rider now... :hump:

Richard
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 02:55 PM
haha yea i need some new pics. no i still have the supermoto for sale.

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:15 PM
whats the weather doing down there right now srad

GSXR Girl
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:30 PM

i'm pretty sure cspd cant do anything unless the owner wants to press charges. i've been in accidents on private property and local police cant do anything about it not even write a report. oops this is SRAD i didn't know GSXR Girl was signed on.

and the weather sucks

Fizzy
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 06:16 PM
bah, looks like I'll never make it over to the lot...

Have to hit it up when I have my bike in town, watching other people gets old when your bike is 8,000 miles away :(.

#1Townie
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 10:30 PM
i'm pretty sure cspd cant do anything unless the owner wants to press charges. i've been in accidents on private property and local police cant do anything about it not even write a report. oops this is SRAD i didn't know GSXR Girl was signed on.

and the weather sucks
hahahaha good job on the posting from the girls sn..

and yes that is what i feel to, but with these talks and no its not the ones with a guy in his car.. i know him beyond the cop thing.. he assures me that if they wish they can write a wreckless ticket in a parking lot..

we spent alot of time out at the soft ball fields riding wheelies.. sure you get kicked out nothing more then the same at the lot.. most of them understand we are not out on the streets scaring the masses..

longrider
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:22 PM
There are 3 traffic violations that can be written on private property - reckless driving, DUI, and one more I can't remember. Even though they can cite, most officers appreciate your keeping it on a lot and will only do anything if they get a complaint. I have even been at a spot where the police have come and watched you ride!

Richard
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:38 PM
so are you telling me that i cant ride my bike at my house on my property drunk and recklessly?

navajowalks
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:44 PM
yeah if a po po wrote me a ticket for riding a controled wheelie on my property, there would be some problems. in fact i think that would push me over the edge. i would make them wish they never did...

longrider
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:10 PM
so are you telling me that i cant ride my bike at my house on my property drunk and recklessly?

yeah if a po po wrote me a ticket for riding a controled wheelie on my property, there would be some problems. in fact i think that would push me over the edge. i would make them wish they never did...

In practice that only happens if there is an accident. Just because they can doesn't mean they will, on your own property I could not see anything happening unless a neighbor complains then it would be a noise ticket or something like that. In a lot you are more likely to get trespassing if the owner complains. As I and others have said most officers appreciate that you are keeping it on the lot and not on the streets.

For the record (and Townie can verify this as we have met at a Denver spot) while I dont stunt I 100% support stunting.

Richard
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:14 PM
i'm not against you longrider. i'm just saying that if i owned property and was riding on it, how could police write a ticket? its my property can i not do what i want on it other than murder or something like that? why is it alright for people to go to gun ranges or dirtbike tracks and do what they want but i cant stunt on my property?

longrider
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I totally agree that as long as you dont hurt someone else, what you do on your property is your business and no one elses. The reason (I believe, IANAL) that stunters can get the ticket and not dirt bikes or ATVs is that the sport bike is considered a motor vehicle while the dirt bikes are off road vehicles. I realy think those laws are only there to give a response to accidents, I have never heard of a lot rider getting a citation other than trespassing or disturbing the peace

#1Townie
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 05:29 PM
richard your arguiong with the wrong guy.. i told you i dont agree with him but he tells me he can if he wants.. i am just telling you what i have been told myself.. and yes you can get a dui while operating anything.. lawn mower, bike.. hell mountain bike.. i am just telling you bro. dont argue with me.. i dont agree with him and have brought many points to him and he still tells me he can if he chooses..

its a parking lot... nothing more nothing less.. just cuz its a parking lot you cant do things like start drifting your car in it.. now granit we are trying to make it a safe place so im sure no cop is going to issue us tickets like that but still if they choose im just letting you know they have told me they can.. and no its not one of the pricks that kicks us out of the spot..

we rode at the soft ball fields for hours with never getting messed with.. i still go out there by myself every now and then.. its a cool spot..

#1Townie
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 05:32 PM
o and if your city zoned you may not be alowed to stunt on your property.. noise and all that.. city could try to say your tryn to do somthing without a permit.. somthing along those lines..

Richard
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 09:22 PM
i'm not tying to argue with anyone just get my point across. i've also been in an accident in a walmart parking lot and the police said that they cant write a report because its private property. and also had a friend that had his car broken into at the mall parking lot and they also couldn't do anything because it is private property. that is why almost all private parking lot have a sign "park at your own risk". so how are they able to write a ticket when they can't write a report because it wouldn't hold up in court?

Richard
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 09:25 PM
or is your friend just saying that he could write a ticket, but if it was taken to court it would be dismissed because the owner must press charges. kinda like domestic violence on private property the victim must press charges.

#1Townie
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 10:31 PM
i am finding this statement all over the place..

There are several traffic charges that a police officer can write on private property. Among those are careless driving, reckless driving, unsafe backing, dui, and no proof of insurance. It has nothing to do with Safeway pressing charges or not. If the officer observed the violation that's all he needs to cite you.

thats bullshit that your friends car was broke into and he couldnt file charges.. its a crime.. kirstin trashed some dudes car at the mall and the cops were involved.. i know for a fact you can get a dui charge.. i have picked the cars up for cspd.. your wife does not have to press charges on you if you hit her.. if a cop sees wounds then they will file against you.. its been that way for a long time..

after what i just looked up from lawyers to cops they say that they can write you a ticket for fucking around in a parking lot.. yes you could fight it but im not to sure any judge is going to say hey you guys are riding wheelies in a parking lot nothing wrong with that.. youll loose the fight in court as well..

Richard
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 10:59 PM
this just seems to be a no you cant, yes you can argument. but they dont write tickets for fay myers stunt show or dirt tracks or whatever so why can they for stunt riding?

navajowalks
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 08:00 AM
how do you suggest we get around the security guards. i found a lot well acually there is like 6 lots in a certain area away from EVERYBODY when they aren't working there. but there is a security guard ford escape sitting out there. by the way there was no "no tresspassing" signs. very possible to block off an area to make a closed course. should we try it out???

navajowalks
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 08:07 AM
so long rider your a police officer?

Richard
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 08:59 AM
how do you suggest we get around the security guards. i found a lot well acually there is like 6 lots in a certain area away from EVERYBODY when they aren't working there. but there is a security guard ford escape sitting out there. by the way there was no "no tresspassing" signs. very possible to block off an area to make a closed course. should we try it out???
i don't know it i'd go out there. with a no tresspassing sign they can immediatly write a ticket without the owner pressing charges.

#1Townie
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 09:37 AM
this just seems to be a no you cant, yes you can argument. but they dont write tickets for fay myers stunt show or dirt tracks or whatever so why can they for stunt riding?

at things like the dirt tracks and fay shows they have permits.. linda had to get them and insurance for our shows at the sky sox stadium.. same thing when they shut down the streets down town.. you have to have a permit..

our first show there a bunch of cops seen us riding and came to mess with us, lynda had to show them the permits that allowed us to ride in that show..

http://www.springsgov.com/units/parksrec/SpecialEventsApp08.pdf

you should see the hoops the hounted house has to jump threw every year..

you can get away with out having one most of the time but you could get some asshole cop that sees the show going on shut it down..

im telling you you can get a ticket.. it falls under putting people in danger including yourself.. that is how you can get the ticket.. i spent alot of time reading legal boards last night.. its not a matter of you feel they cant its a matter of THAT THEY CAN..

your not going to get around guards.. they are power hungry.. i get to deal with them all the time in repo.. if you do a burnout and get cought you will get a distruction of private propert ticket... they are all wanna be cops on power trips..

navajowalks
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 10:08 AM
i don't know it i'd go out there. with a no tresspassing sign they can immediatly write a ticket without the owner pressing charges.

no no no.... there ISN'T ANY signs. and i drove around the lot for a good 20-30 mintues and no body came out to say anything to me. granded i was in my truck and not making noise, but i sat there with my lights shining right into the building to see if anybody would come see what i was doing there. and nothing....

navajowalks
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 10:16 AM
your not going to get around guards.. they are power hungry.. i get to deal with them all the time in repo.. if you do a burnout and get cought you will get a distruction of private propert ticket... they are all wanna be cops on power trips..

i don't have to do burn outs, and i would respect that its a privlidge to ride there and clean up trash and sweep just like i do at the lot now. (well not the burn out thing). i just want somewhere to ride wheelies with out being hasseled. on the street they tell me to go somewhere where they don't see me. then i go to a lot and they say you got to leave. who would you even ask for permission from anyways. this is a big place. and i would only plan on riding there at night or like on sundays, when NOBODY is around to disturb or hurt.

#1Townie
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 10:58 AM
do what ever u want.. learn the hard way.. im done..

Richard
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 11:13 AM
so as long as i have a permit i can ride at my house? sounds good.

navajowalks
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 11:22 AM
do what ever u want.. learn the hard way.. im done..

geez i was just having a little discussion tom. its not like i don't belive you or don't value what you saying. but the way i see it. if its illegal EVERYWHERE might as well ride ANYWHERE. probably get less in trouble riding where i'm talking about rather than on i-25 right. who knows maybe somebody somewhere is cool with it and we'll never know if we/or i try and atleast contact somebody about it. i know it probably wont work and thats why i posted "how do we get around the security guards" i'm trying to stay postive that sometime somewhere somebody is going to be like, "sure as long as you guys don't tear shit up, and sign this liabilty wiever, we can let you ride here"

will it happen, maybe not, am i going to just say well its not worth trying. hell no. its just there is power in numbers so if there was one person trying to do something, it may not be as successful as say a group of people. tom no need to reply to this if you don't want to, i saw that you said you were done. i'm not trying to start sh*t with you by any means, just trying to discuss with who ever cares, how we can make more SPRINGS WHEELIES

longrider
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 11:24 AM
so long rider your a police officer?

No, I am not an officer. I just very thoroughly researched the laws when I first got involved in the stunt scene. What you need to remember is just because you COULD get a citation does not mean you WILL. The fact is that if you have the permission of the property owner the chance of you getting a citation is as close to zero as possible. The only to make it completely legal would be to open a stunt park that is licensced for the purpose just like the dirt tracks you mentioned.

navajowalks
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 11:30 AM
No, I am not an officer. I just very thoroughly researched the laws when I first got involved in the stunt scene. What you need to remember is just because you COULD get a citation does not mean you WILL. The fact is that if you have the permission of the property owner the chance of you getting a citation is as close to zero as possible. The only to make it completely legal would be to open a stunt park that is licensced for the purpose just like the dirt tracks you mentioned.

have any idea who with the city i need to contact to get info the get that ball rolling? where or who do you see to get these special "now you can brake the law cause you paid us money" permits

navajowalks
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 03:45 PM
alrighty then..... well lets go make wheelies!

longrider
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Sorry, I thought I replied to this The first scenario doesn't involve the city at all, you just need written permission from a property owner and as long as you stay out of the streets and dont disturb any residential areas with noise you should be fine. The stunt park idea is great in theory but even with the proper licenses expenses would be so high you would have to charge $50 - $100 a day to each rider to cover the bills. :(

I agree - go make wheelies! :)

navajowalks
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Sorry, I thought I replied to this The first scenario doesn't involve the city at all, you just need written permission from a property owner and as long as you stay out of the streets and dont disturb any residential areas with noise you should be fine. The stunt park idea is great in theory but even with the proper licenses expenses would be so high you would have to charge $50 - $100 a day to each rider to cover the bills. :(

I agree - go make wheelies! :)

word- yeah when i bumped this thread earlier i wasn't really like hey why haven't you answered me, but i appreciate the info. my frame of thinking right now is to try and show the public that stunt riding isn't what it was when it all started. it has envolved to be something much more safer and technical. i was in branson this weekend for a comp/show and i think if there was more of things like that, even smaller and more often in other parts of the country, it would help show what this sport is becoming. it would be a great idea to set up some demos through out the year in different areas. we just need some more people in this world to see what some of us do in stuntriding. so we get the support to grow.... skateboarding comes into mind as an example, look at it now: we have skateboard shops, video games, tons of clothes and shoes in the market, ect. well i kinda lost where i was going with this, but just wanted to conversate. thanks for your info longrider....

navajowalks
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 04:14 PM
bike broke. :banghead:

Richard
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 04:31 PM
did you take the clutch cover off?

navajowalks
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 05:56 PM
did you take the clutch cover off?

yeah... parts on order and being overnighted

Richard
Thu Aug 20th, 2009, 10:11 PM
nice!

derekm
Fri Aug 21st, 2009, 10:10 AM
P-DIDDY IS THE FUKKIN MAN!

Richard
Fri Aug 21st, 2009, 10:01 PM
P-DIDDY IS THE FUKKIN MAN!

buy my supermoto

navajowalks
Sat Aug 22nd, 2009, 10:33 AM
buy my supermoto

:) lol

p8tballking
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 02:19 PM
This thread looks fun. lol. People always fighting over little shit. Oh well.

navajowalks
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 03:24 PM

we aint fighting.... we conversating :hump:

p8tballking
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 04:50 PM
we aint fighting.... we conversating :hump:

good. lol. :bananna:

navajowalks
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 05:15 PM
well me and tom might have had a difference in opinion possibably :drink:

p8tballking
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 12:10 AM
well me and tom might have had a difference in opinion possibably :drink:

it happens. oh well

navajowalks
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 07:04 AM
i just want to DO WHEELIES

#1Townie
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 09:22 AM

eddy shut the fuck up.. my GI joe is waaaaaaaaaaaay better then your legos!!!!!!

p8tballking
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 11:02 AM
i just want to DO WHEELIES

:rock:

eddy shut the fuck up.. my GI joe is waaaaaaaaaaaay better then your legos!!!!!!

:321: lol

navajowalks
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 11:31 AM

but not my baseball cards!!! :hump:

#1Townie
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 12:26 PM
dude my marval cards wil kick the crap out of your baseball cards any day..

navajowalks
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 01:46 PM
dude my marval cards wil kick the crap out of your baseball cards any day..

are you kidding me. i don't know dick about marval cards or comic books, but i have a baseball card collection that covers a couple generations in my family. i probably have a box of cards thats worth your whole collection homie. and thats only a small percentage of the collection.

p8tballking
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 01:48 PM
you wanna know how I know you're gay......

navajowalks
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 01:58 PM
you wanna know how I know you're gay......

cause i let you sleep on my couch.... ? lol

p8tballking
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 02:15 PM
cause i let you sleep on my couch.... ? lol

daaamn. lol. you got me. lol

#1Townie
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 03:17 PM
are you kidding me. i don't know dick about marval cards or comic books, but i have a baseball card collection that covers a couple generations in my family. i probably have a box of cards thats worth your whole collection homie. and thats only a small percentage of the collection.
dude cyclopse will straight smoke your barry bonds!!!!

navajowalks
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 03:55 PM
dude cyclopse will straight smoke your barry bonds!!!!

but not mickey mantle or roger maris..... :banghead:

p8tballking
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 04:34 PM
:siesta: