PDA

View Full Version : Random Free Stuff

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry I have to start this a story from last night. lol

So on my way home last night from swing dancing in Denver, (thatnx all of u guys that went :)) and I stopped at a gas station at castle pines pkwy for a bottle of water.

Yeah it was like midnight or so, so of course there is no one there except the older guy working behind the counter (mid 40's). I go to the fridge grab my water and head to the counter. So the guy starts teasing me about how I was only getting a bottle of water, to which my response is, "hey thats all I need."

So anyway he grabs a little bouquet of tootsie pops and says something really stupid and cheesey about how the easter bunny said I was good this year and sorry he was late, hands me the tootsie pops and says no charge for the water. I'm tierd and alittle weirded out so I thank him and left.

Back on the road I realize this is not the first time I have gotten random free stuff like that. I get upgrades on my coffee, free bottles of water, soda whatever, discounts or even free liquor, even an entire bag of ice once.

Is it just me or has anyone else had that strange kind of creepy thing happen to them? :dunno:

asp_125
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:24 AM
Gee that never happens to me when I visit Fay Myers. Was it "Hey little girl I have some candy for you" kind of creepy?

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM
Gee that never happens to me when I visit Fay Myers. Was it "Hey little girl I have some candy for you" kind of creepy?

No more like sad kind of "pay attention to me please please" creepy.

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:26 AM
Is it just me or has anyone else had that strange kind of creepy thing happen to them? :dunno:
Nope...but then again, I don't have tits.

~Barn~
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:26 AM
http://51percentlegit.com/images/candy.jpg

*KEN*
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:28 AM
Nope, I'm male.:)

eg bter
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:32 AM
Should be posted in the "Girls Only" section...doubt many guys can relate, they usually charge us extra.

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:36 AM
Should be posted in the "Girls Only" section...doubt many guys can relate, they usually charge us extra.
Unless you go shopping in the Cheeseman Park area

Sully
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:36 AM
C'mon Wayne.. I'm sure you GUYS get FREE SEX all the time !!! :lol: :hump:

eg bter
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:37 AM

lol

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:37 AM
But I get random free stuff from girls too. Do I have a sign on my forehead that says give me sh*t free or something?

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM
But I get random free stuff from girls too. Do I have a sign on my forehead that says give me sh*t free or something?
Everyone just wants to get at your cherries.

I just have a sign on my head that says "everyone give me shit." :(

Shea
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:40 AM

And this is a problem because? Do you not feel deserving? Accept it and move on...

Pandora-11
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:40 AM

Hummmmm....don't mean to be all depressing...but once you turn 35 or so (regardless of what kind of shape you're in) that will stop.....and you'll turn pretty much invisible. Something to look forward to. :):)
Enjoy it while you can!

Big-J
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:42 AM
Those are the advantages of having a vagina. As Chris Rock said, anytime a guy is being nice to ya, he's just offering dick. How about some free water...want some dick? Free tootsie pops...how 'bout some dick?
Its just the way it is! You think we let you into the elevator first to be nice? No, we want to see that junk in the trunk!

Shea
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:45 AM
Those are the advantages of having a vagina. As Chris Rock said, anytime a guy is being nice to ya, he's just offering dick. How about some free water...want some dick? Free tootsie pops...how 'bout some dick?
Its just the way it is! You think we let you into the elevator first to be nice? No, we want to see that junk in the trunk!

hehe, guess I'm different in that regard. hmmmm, must be why I'm single... :)

Tipys
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:46 AM
Ya the charge us extra cause they just gave you something for free.

I have only ever gotten 2 things like that for free at it was at the same time. It was when I was 17 I went to the parts store looking for anti seze. Then the lady young 30ys gave it to me for free. I was like ok thank you. I thought they were just free anyway. About I year later I saw at another time going in they had a price tag.

But my friend twiggy a guy gets stuff free all the time.

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:51 AM
...because YOU want the dick? I'm confused...

Snowman
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
New Club Rule…
Anytime anyone here wants to buy anything, we send Mizzybeff in first.
:up:

Shea
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
...because YOU want the dick? I'm confused...

Chris, how many times do I have to tell you??? Jebus... :)

No, I do open doors for women because I'm nice. I do hold elevators for women for no other reason then courtesy. I randomly buy cups of coffee at Starbucks for women who I have no desire to stick my junk in their trunk.

But then again I'm the intimidating gay guy...

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:57 AM
Chris, how many times do I have to tell you??? Jebus... :)

No, I do open doors for women because I'm nice. I do hold elevators for women for no other reason then courtesy. I randomly buy cups of coffee at Starbucks for women who I have no desire to stick my junk in their trunk.

Women are threatened by a man with larger boobs than their own. Sorry-larger "pecks" than their own. :D

~Barn~
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:58 AM

No-no-no.... If that were the case, you'd buy frappuccinos, not coffee.

Shea
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 09:59 AM
Women are threatened by a man with larger boobs than their own. Sorry-larger "pecks" than their own. :D

Is that it? :)

Shea
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:01 AM
No-no-no.... If that were the case, you'd buy frappuccinos, not coffee.

Well, to be honest I think they were venti, triple shot, half-caf, soy, extra hot, no-foam, double-pump, sugar-free, caramel machiatto.

Yeah, it took me like ten minutes to order... hehe

Horsman
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:02 AM

That's Right Chris!!! - you told me you wanted to move there!!!

I wish I got free Stuff - All I get is "Pay for the Water Bitch!!!"
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42250000/jpg/_42250544_beating_ap_416.jpg

GixxerCarrie
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM
Hummmmm....don't mean to be all depressing...but once you turn 35 or so (regardless of what kind of shape you're in) that will stop.....and you'll turn pretty much invisible. Something to look forward to. :):)
Enjoy it while you can!

Ummm....I stand to Disagree(Older than 35).....I can still bring the boys to the yard!:hump: And they still want to ride with me...and I have no kids.:alien:

lmao:yumyum: (Barn...quit thinkin about it.lolz)

Sully
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:07 AM
I think Chris is jealous of your pecks, Shea..

GixxerCarrie
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:08 AM
I wish I got free Stuff - All I get is "Pay for the Water Bitch!!!"
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42250000/jpg/_42250544_beating_ap_416.jpg

Tis a lie..the ladies ask you how much beer you've had at Boston's before they give you your tab! I think we got really :drink:that night.:slappers:

asp_125
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:08 AM
The only free stuff I got recently was from HJC. I broke the vent cover dealies last year, and could not find them in the dealers so I wrote their customer service an email asking about their local distributors. Next I know they ask me for my snail mail addy and I get a complete set of vent cover things in my mailbox.

Devaclis
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:10 AM
I get free stuff from time to time. Coffee, donuts, Chris at Grand Prix gave me stomp grip for my old CBR, free lunches. It happens when you are not expecting it.

0BEER:30
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:35 AM

I seem to remember a 250 list of "guys I would do if I were gay"! Maybe thats why your single......... You remeber this Chris? I think you were #8 or maybe you were #250. hehe

Tipys
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
Wait carrie your over 35? I was thinking 27ish. Damn I am not good at this guess age thing

0BEER:30
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
I get free stuff from time to time. Coffee, donuts, Chris at Grand Prix gave me stomp grip for my old CBR, free lunches. It happens when you are not expecting it.

You're kinda a sexy bitch though! So I understand why everyone's offering you dick!

Devaclis
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
Wait carrie your over 35? I was thinking 27ish. Damn I am not good at this guess age thing

You suck at flirting.

eg bter
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
You suck at flirting.

lol

Tipys
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:06 AM
Naw dana I am pretty good as long as the following things are happening. 1 I am a little drunk. 2 I don't have to spell anything. 3 nothing is in writing so I can say I never said that before.

So interweb, text message, and snail mail are all not good options

Devaclis
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
haha nice. Flirt on.

Pandora-11
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Ummm....I stand to Disagree(Older than 35).....I can still bring the boys to the yard!:hump: And they still want to ride with me...and I have no kids.:alien:

lmao:yumyum: (Barn...quit thinkin about it.lolz)
:yay::bananna::yay::bananna:

You go girl!!:)
You probably don't look like a mom.

Horsman
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:33 AM
Tis a lie..the ladies ask you how much beer you've had at Boston's before they give you your tab! I think we got really :drink:that night.:slappers:
Definitely wasn't FREE....
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ovJS1Em-6dg/R8awPw2g5YI/AAAAAAAAUgg/PVAViE-wCdo/s400/Receipt.jpg

Player 2
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
Sure I'll go swing dancing with you... want some dick? :roll:

Mizzybeff
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:05 PM
Sure I'll go swing dancing with you... want some dick? :roll:

Well thats i ask u to go swing dancing. jeez its just dancing.

Player 2
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:08 PM
No thanks

ZX9Rider
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
haha nice. Flirt on.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6677/danascup2.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=danascup2.jpg)

Devaclis
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:32 PM
I got that cup for free. On 7/11 for free Slurpee day :)

ZX9Rider
Wed Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:34 PM
I got that cup for free. On 7/11 for free Slurpee day :)
That explains why it was free. I would have held out for some money though. When I saw this picture from David he made the joke that you traded your Luke collectors cup for the wookie one.